S.J

Reaction score
Giacomo Beretta - Great Player Starts of at AC Milan and seems to be turning out pretty well. i recommend buying him. i usually do but missed out as im forest but im trying to sign him now.

ejz8jl.png

Patch 10.3

Last edited:
Looks pretty good there it must be said :)
Good find

poor anticipation, flair and determination is the only thing keeping me away from him.

striker doesnt really need all that much flair, more for playmakers dude, good shout mate, S.J could be the new archaelogist of unknown wonderkids

Hello Everyone, I just started using a type of corner arrangement that guarantees goals in every match, Stankovic on the edge of the area has scored 5 goals in my last 2 games using this tactic.

He is an absolute legend in my save in 2018 here is a screenshot from my story thread
attachment.php

there was a thread started yesterday about this guy im sure of it, replied on that one, he is a great player, always on my shortlists, he did not turn out as good as that in my save though (i never bought him though) he is at AlbinoLeffe in 2015 no caps no nothing!

I like his name, Beretta, sure looks like he can shoot. Heard about him IRL, can't remember in relation to what or who?

he played for italy u-19 or something at a tournament and did very well last year i think

there was a thread started yesterday about this guy im sure of it, replied on that one, he is a great player, always on my shortlists, he did not turn out as good as that in my save though (i never bought him though) he is at AlbinoLeffe in 2015 no caps no nothing!

Nope no other threads for Giacomo:)

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

good shout mate, S.J could be the new archaelogist of unknown wonderkids

thanks alot mate :)

hmmm, then it must have been this thread i replied on, but it never showed up even though after posting it was shown on the thread, hmmm, very strange, i also mentioned that he played at Tottenham for a couple of seasons... :) anyway, also a good italian
View attachment 58046

hmmm, then it must have been this thread i replied on, but it never showed up even though after posting it was shown on the thread, hmmm, very strange, i also mentioned that he played at Tottenham for a couple of seasons... :) anyway, also a good italian
View attachment 58046
Fair enough. i havent got him yet i offered 15mill and they rejected but i already have tafer,lukaku and belfodil for forest. he looks good going to have a look. thanks

decent.

for a sc, anticipation and first touch is very important because when they have to anticipate situations and wont have all the time of the world on the ball.

I have him, took a lot of time to sign him, but has started progressing rapidly, had him just over 1 year, and his finishing is up by 4, composure by 3, Anticipation and decisions up by 3 aswell. Lot of interest in him, but he is my up and coming star. Starting to feature for my first team now, just the odd sub appearance, may loan him to Standard Liege, who are my feeder club to get him some regular games.

I just signed him from AC Milan at the age of 20 for 400k.

He hasn't progressed, but he hasn't had any starts for Milano. They did however loan him out for a year to Tristina, and last I checked he had 4 goals and 1 assist in 5 starts. He still has an awesome core set of stats, he just needs to round his game. I'll be getting him in a couple months in the summer window. He looks to be great as lone striker (great heading) for my formation, I'll just have to move my current ST Jelle Vossen back to AMC.

Hes got a Random PA , each save is diff .
I dont see the point of recommending players that have random Stats
Just get the -9 -10 PA shortlist scout them all and see who is good.

I signed him for £60M after he claimed top goalscorer and best player at the 2018 World Cup