It seems like on my save, all the random PA players are not progressing.

Alipio, Bekdemir, Sergi, and possibly Beretta.

I'm still holding out hope for Beretta.

I had him.... But played mostly for reserve team. Sold him to west ham when he was 24.

He always seems to shoot right at the GK on my game. Annoying as ****. He gets a great through pass and gifts it to GK. He also doesn't like or fails to learn any moves regarding finishing.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread.

Upfront I have Yaya Sanogo and Romelu Lukaku. Is it worth buying this guy as well?...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread.

Upfront I have Yaya Sanogo and Romelu Lukaku. Is it worth buying this guy as well?...

He is one for the future mate, and his stats rise quite well if you play him ! He will not disappoint you, I can guarantee ;)

He is one for the future mate, and his stats rise quite well if you play him ! He will not disappoint you, I can guarantee ;)

Oh I don't dispute that, however in a 4-4-2 (Narrow diamond formation) with Lukaku and Sanogo, will he have many opportunities?

I prefer Giacomo to Yaya mate, but that is my opinion, when my strikers werent scoring at all Milan, aside from Pato, Beretta made some fantastic performances :)

Signed this guy on my Udinese game. Has scored about 200 goals in about 4 seasons. Ridiculous player.