Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
This is my first tactic release for FM12. Most people have experienced success with my previous tactics for FM11.This tactic is about patiently overloading the opposition and exploiting any weaknesses their defence has. This generally results in plenty of scoring opportunities.
Its a fluid 4-2-2-2 system with a slow tempo. This is basically a Barcelona tactic for teams that dont have Barcas quality. Most games result in 4-5 CCC's per game and guarantees a goal. I have gone on a run of scoring in the past 84 matches.
The screenshots speak for themselves.

Player suggested attributes:
LCB: must be good tackler, marker and good passing stat
RCM: must have good passing, creativity and work rate
AML: Good dribbling,pace, acceleration and long shots
AMR: Good crossing, dribbling, long shots, pace, acceleration and creativity
STL: Good work rate, creativity and off the ball
STR: Good finishing, composure, off the ball, pace

Suggestions:
  • Use minimum pitch size. Despite having 2 wingers they are encouraged to cut inside and create opportunities.
  • Dont use touchline shouts
  • Dont issue team instructions
  • Play right footed players on the left wing and vice versa when possible
  • With team talks tell the players you expect a win(passionately) and if your not winning at ht use an angry team talk

Looks ace... Gonna give this a shot when I get home :L

Anybody tried it out yet?
Would like to see feedback.
Just beat Inter 8-1 at home and Juve 5-3 away.

match prep?!

hernan crespo hattrick in 2015?? LOL

​Gonna use it with Lyon for my games against the bigger teams will post feedback!

match prep?!

hernan crespo hattrick in 2015?? LOL

Leave to assistant. :)

Yeah he did well with the tactic, it was his last season before he retired. Averaged 25 goals a season as the poacher

i'm playng with Flamengo...but i don't like brazilian football style...no 1 tactic is good in brazil, in europe, with maribor (slovenia) i beat leverkusen in CL 5-0 vith "il devasto" but in brazil this don't work for me...don't work mr hough, don't work broobs, don't work nothing....i'm giving a go at your tactic and....hope!

thanks for sharing your work.

i'm playng with Flamengo...but i don't like brazilian football style...no 1 tactic is good in brazil, in europe, with maribor (slovenia) i beat leverkusen in CL 5-0 vith "il devasto" but in brazil this don't work for me...don't work mr hough, don't work broobs, don't work nothing....i'm giving a go at your tactic and....hope!

thanks for sharing your work.

Glad it seems to work for you so far. Be sure to let me know if you keep going well for you :)

Hi Steve, I am using your tactic with my Sochaux save.I'm still in the beginning of my 1st season and the tactic is working really well, got 5 wins and 1 draw in Ligue 1. However, I have some questions I wanna ask. Should I put Marvin Martin as the Adv Playmaker or the Deep Lying one ? And from your screenshot, I see that you have two Poachers up front while the tactic I downloaded has 1 DLF and 1 Poacher, can I change that to 1 Advanced Forward + 1 Poacher or even 2 Poachers ?

Hi Steve, I am using your tactic with my Sochaux save.I'm still in the beginning of my 1st season and the tactic is working really well, got 5 wins and 1 draw in Ligue 1. However, I have some questions I wanna ask. Should I put Marvin Martin as the Adv Playmaker or the Deep Lying one ? And from your screenshot, I see that you have two Poachers up front while the tactic I downloaded has 1 DLF and 1 Poacher, can I change that to 1 Advanced Forward + 1 Poacher or even 2 Poachers ?

Hi matey, glad its working for you. Id suggest using him as the deep lying playmaker as he generally gets more involved than the advanced.
As regards 2 poachers I changed it for a few games because I had sold Erick Torres my usual DLF. I changed back to DLF and poacher once I bought a replacement as this was the best role I found. But if you have better players for Poacher or advanced forward and see how it does.

Do you suggest any change in the Player Instruction if I put Marvin Martin as a DLP. The Player Instruction is a bit too defensive for the like of Marvin ,I presume :) And I'm also thinking about getting Erick Torres for the next season when I get some cash :)

Do you suggest any change in the Player Instruction if I put Marvin Martin as a DLP. The Player Instruction is a bit too defensive for the like of Marvin ,I presume :) And I'm also thinking about getting Erick Torres for the next season when I get some cash :)

Well the roles are generally to sit back and dictate play. The deep lying playmaker is your primary playmaker so a lot of the teams movement go through him. He plays short simple passes and trys through balls. Despite his somewhat defensive role he gets several goals and assists over the season.

I cant recommend Torres enough, he did really well for me for 4 seasons before the board sold him for 20M. Plays excellently as a trequistera and a DLF.

Hi Steve.I also plye with Parma.An i have a question.On what position to play Giovinco and Verratti?I play Giovinco on the AMR position,and Verratti is sub to advanced plamaker.Is this wright position for them?

I play Giovinco left wing. Does excellent as the inside forward. I usually played Marquez as the right winger in 1st season.
Verratti started on the bench for me but eventually made his way into deep lying playmaker. I played Morrone as the advanced.

Hope this helps, if not I will be back monday and try help you out then :)

Great results for you mate, glad its working for you :)

I just finish first season with Parma on a 3th position.In the last game i play against Inter.In thet moment i have 1 point more them Inter.I need a one point for this game,but they score in 87 minut,and so they ended up in front me.Now preparing for another season and look for required players,especially the position MCL.Can you give me some suggestion?
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Great season sike, Unlucky about the final result but great to finish that high up the league. Well over the years I have played a few players in the LCM position. Early on I played Marco Verratti and Levan Kenia who were available for very little. Another option is Christian Ericsson who is usually available for about 5M. Any more suggestions needed just ask :)

He currentlynot interested to be part of my team.I gona try again next transfer windows to bring him.I gona try on that position Galloppa and Andrea Bertolacci and see how they play.

Last edited:
I was using this tactics before you posted for my Arsenal. :) this is a really good tactics :) on my first season I already got a treble. Even though for half the season walcott, RVP, chamakh and park was injuired and I had to rely on ishak belfodil and arshavin for my strikers. And even though walcott and RVP was injuired half the season. Walcott scored 30 goals and made 14 assists and my RVP 9 months out made 10 goals and 14 assists. Fantastic tactics.

Last edited: