Glad people have positive feedback with it. I have slightly tweaked for the 12.1 patch and will upload a variation in the coming 2 weeks when I have time to test properly :)

Have you tried putting your inside forward on the attacking role then having your left striker as an advanced forward? It does work for me sometimes. Having van persie as my advanced forward with walcott or ishak belfodil as my poacher. Total beast. My AML was arshavin with a inside forward and attacking with my AMR being gervinho with winger support. Was total beast. Even Man City lost to me 3-0 XD

Its a custom skin I tweaked with myself. It is no longer available for download as it had some bugs in it.
Sorry
Ah, that's unfortunate! It looks like a good skin tbf :(
Anyhow, No worries pal :)

Will give this a go with Arsenal when I get home:

Szczesny
Sagna
Otamendi
Koscielny
Vermaelen
Wilshere
Ramsey/Felipe Anderson
Gervinho
Walcott
Hernandez
van Persie

Seems like a pretty good team to me ;)

Last edited:
Just wondering what this tactic is like for conceding goals? For people who have used it, does it concede many? I like tactics that don't concede too many.

Inside forward-winger

Hello...I would like to ask a question..you say right winger left foot and vice versa and inside forward who cuts inside but in the player instructions the wide play of these players is move into channels and not cut inside