Giggs dubbed Man Utd's 'greatest'

well deserved

we love you giggsy... we do!!!

oh giggsy we love you

I wonder if Bale will ever be as good as Giggs was in his prime..

Brilliant player - never seemed to want any of that excessive ****, or do anything untoward in the media etc. just got on with it, and by God did he do it well..

I grew up watching the Premier League on a now defunct channel who used to show every Man U game, and even if I didn't follow the team - always been a fan of the underdog - I've always admired Giggs. An absolute ******* legend. Whoever hates Man U should just let go of the hate for a minute and admire greatness in the form of Ryan Giggs.

His prime was before I watched much football, unfortunately, so maybe back then he was better, but Ronaldo sure has been dominant the past 4 years or so, and still is (carries Real Madrid on his back frequently). He's only like 25 so of course he isn't as accomplished. The difference though is that when he slows down, he'll be done. I think he'll be pretty much useless by his early to mid 30's because he relies so much on his speed. A more well-rounded player like Giggs can keep on going. It really is a shame that the loyalty and professionalism of Giggs is a rarity these days, there used to be a lot more athletes like him back in the day.

Ronaldo isn't even the best player at Madrid. And no, he doesn't carry them, EVER. They carry him, and he stands in the box and scores simple tap ins/penalties and the occasional lucky free-kick. Although yes, I agree. Ronaldo's last season as a Man Utd player he was brilliant. But he is nowhere near the best player in the World or at Madrid.

He's not even the best at what he does, Nani is better at that.

EDIT: + I guess Ryan Giggs is amazing and all that :)

I wonder if Bale will ever be as good as Giggs was in his prime..

Brilliant player - never seemed to want any of that excessive ****, or do anything untoward in the media etc. just got on with it, and by God did he do it well..

Bale won't stay at Tottenham for the rest of his career though.