Status
Not open for further replies.

Gza-Ob1

Who loves ya baby
Reaction score
Who do you think is the better player , as someone is messaging me in pms saying Malouda is a better player than Giggs , and its ridiculous . So i thought id start a thread and see what you guys think

FM or real life?
Either way, Giggs is better :p

Real life Not on current form , i mean Malouda at his best , vs giggs at his best
Don't even know why i started the thread , cause the guy saying malouda is better than giggs is one of the worst statements I've ever heard in my life

Last edited:
Giggs is by far the better player, I'm not sure how anyone can say Malouda is better, he's only started to be good this last year, last year some Chelsea fan's wanted the club to sell him.

Giggs has been nothing but good.

Yeah and he's also won more trophy's than any other player in English football history , The guy is a joke.

Facts and stats talk , Idiots just blabber pish

is that to me mate ? i thought it was in fm, were i think that malouda is better that giggs. but in real life giggs is much much better

based on this season its malouda. but on everything else easily giggs.

is that to me mate ? i thought it was in fm, were i think that malouda is better that giggs. but in real life giggs is much much better

Na m8 was for the guy sending me pm's , i just took it you were a man city fan so you would obviously say malouda lol , but your spot on.

i can recon a very good player, even if he is from a direct rival , in this case manchester united

Giggs by a country mile, cant even compare them

First off - you started sending me PM's first.
Secondly - the argument was about who is better CURRENTLY. I never said once that Malouda has been better over his career. You keep claiming that Giggs is better because of what he acheived 10+ years ago. Right now, Malouda is the better player. If it were Giggs in his prime vs. Malouda in his prime, it would be a different story. If it were Giggs over his whole career vs. Malouda over his whole career, it would be a different story, but the argument was about who is better AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Previous seasons don't affect it. Right now, Malouda is the better player. End of story.

Based on there whole careers then it's giggs by a country mile but right now probably malouda though giggs is still a class act ( and a living legend:wub:).

Giggs in his prime pwns malouda in his prime as well but right now malouda.

No m8 my arguement was giggs is a better player period Not whos the best in england over 20 or whatever games malouda has played well in come back when hes played for 20 years at the top level consistantly it aint gonna happen simple as that .

Last edited:
Real life Not on current form , i mean Malouda at his best , vs giggs at his best
Don't even know why i started the thread , cause the guy saying malouda is better than giggs is one of the worst statements I've ever heard in my life

It was on current form. Thats why I said several times, that Malouda is better CURRENTLY. Which is true.

No it was firstly who was the best midfielder in england and u said malouda until giggs retires its him simple

why would i argue that currently giggs is better than malouda considering giggs is hitting 34 or 35 its only natural he plays less games lmao

No m8 my arguement was giggs is a better player period Not whos the best in england over 20 or whatever games malouda has played well in come back when hes played for 20 years at the top level consistantly it aint gonna happen simple as that .

38 games. This season. CURRENTLY. 19 years of Giggs' 20 year career aren't CURRENT. This season, the current season, Malouda has been better. CURRENTLY, Malouda is better. Oh yeah, and I'm not your ******* mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.