Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad your not my m8 cause ur a ******* **** m8 who has no idea what hes talking about malouda the best midfielder in england give me a break m8

No it was firstly who was the best midfielder in england and u said malouda until giggs retires its him simple

Yeah, it was who is the best midfielder in England NOW. CURRENTLY. Not over the last 20 years, or whatever. Its CURRENTLY, and CURRENTLY, Malouda is better than Giggs. Oh, wait, lets have it your way. Is Ronaldo (Brazilian) still a great striker? No. He WAS. But currently, lets say... Pato, is better than he is. Similarly to Giggs being the best in England at one point in his career, but now, he isn't.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Glad your not my m8 cause ur a ******* **** m8 who has no idea what hes talking about malouda the best midfielder in england give me a break m8

I didn't say Malouda was the best in England, I said that at this moment in time, currently, he is better than Giggs is.
Also, I lol'd at you calling me "m8" excessively in your reply after saying you were glad you aren't my mate. Lovely piece of contradiction/idiocy there.

The arguement was the best midfielder in england tho , so when did u change it to the best currently to back up your bullshit i used m8 to **** you off not to contradict myself lol must have worked

Going to close the thread, do this needless squabbling over MSN or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.