Eckso

Reaction score
Not a fan of Obertan or Bebe so bringing them up is out of the question.

I have Park and Valencia (and Nani) for RM.
I only have Nani for LM. Need someone to fill Giggs' role.

Any ideas? Not sure on budget yet, but I don't want to spend more than £15-20m.

Start of second season.

I bought Hamsik and retrained him as a AML-Inside Forward and told him to cut inside and he was an absolute animal scoring goals for fun. Will post a screenshot later of his record

I used to buy Hamsik every time I played with Man United but he never really got going. Also, Pastore and Hamsik are both at Man City in my game, so he is definitely out of the question. :(

Alex Teixeira - Shakthar
Pablo Sarabia - Real Madrid
James Rodriguez - Porto
Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica
Christian Eriksen - Ajax
Juan Cuevas - Toluca (Mexico)
Jorge Valdivia - Palmeiras
129472d1296484634-jorge-valdivia-palmeiras-jorge-valdivia-profile_-attributes-.png

Santiago Cazorla - Villareal
Pablo Piatti - Almeria (a really great player, develops really well too) is accomplished at AML already
Yohan Mollo - Monaco (turns into a beast)
Diego Capel - Sevilla
Georgino Wijnaldum - Feyenoord
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
Matias Fernandez - Sporting
Barretto - Udinese/Bari co ownership
Bryan Ruiz - Fc Twente

Thanks Raikan. I know this is a bit off topic, but who would you recommend offloading at the start of second season? Just sold Gibson to Villa for £5.5m

Obertan? Carrick? Anderson? Depending on whether you use them or not.

take a look see through here mate :)

Park, Carrick, Bebe (loan, see how he develops) Obertan, O'Shea, Scholes, Van (He has retired im sure)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm-2...vils-manchester-united-guide.html#post1055789

I've read your guide many times :) I've cut my squad size down in an attempt to profit this season, silly debt :(

Obertan? Carrick? Anderson? Depending on whether you use them or not.

If that's aimed at who to offload, Obertan and Carrick have been shown the door. Anderson is a ******* animal, he's staying :)

you wont go wrong with brining Rossi back either (HG) and retrained to Aml (took me 3 weeks with Villareal and is playing extremely well as either Inside Forward - Attack or Advanced Playmaker - Attack

Eljero Elia? Zirkhov (Chelsea normally have him listed 2nd season)

Hulk would probably be your best bet then, can cover for Striker as well (well he is one, but can be trained as natural Amr or Aml in no time)

what about Piatti and the others I suggested?

Retrain Anderson to AML or just use Tom Cleverley he is great.

I've signed Piatti and brought up Cleverly. I have a feeling Piatti may take a long time to settle into my team and the Premier League, being 5 foot fuckall and pissweak.

do not underestimate him, put him on a strength training schedule then to bring up his strength a little :) what does he look like on your game? post a SS? you pay around 9-11m for him?

I paid £12million, his MRC. I'll post a screenshot soon, just ******** on Brentford.

ve63o7.png

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Gonna throw him in at the deep end and start him vs Arsenal in CS.

Last edited:
If your are trying to find AML you must buy Hazard for 15m or just a little bit more
;)

Had a powercut and when I reloaded I was back in mid June. Decided to save the money, work off the debt and rotate Nani and Cleverly. Big Tom Cleverly netted the winner in the CS vs Arsenal :)