I scouted him a few times, they always want around £40-60million, not something I am willing to pay.

Never get bale he is **** !!! scores a few goals but for me his average rating is between 6.5 and 7.0 not what i wanted for a guy i paid 25 million 4

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

buy douglas costa from shaktar he is cheap as well and can play on the LW/LM and is very quick and a Set peice King

his stats are poor and a better right mid oreven cm/AM

Eden hazard is your man, he is an ideal replacement for giggs :)

You're gonna think I'm nuts but Matt Jarvis was on fire on my previous Liverpool save, he was one of the only shining stars in a team that struggled to find form at all (Hence me getting the sack!).

Also as a backup I bought Chris Eagles for fairly cheap, he isn't too bad either and doesn't demand a huge wage.

Forgot to to mention - I was using Jarvis as an Inside Forward.

ive heard on a previous thread that matt jarvis is beast and that was for barcelona :/ so he must be good!!

get alex oxlade-chamberlain from Southampton

I went to school with him, so he is already in my Under 18's. He got some mad stats in there, like 15 games, 20 goals, 19 assists.

Andre Ayew? Matt Jarvis? Luka Modric / Niko Kranjcar even? ( Niko - I know his not on that level as Giggs, but still )

Last edited:
Ayew is a good shout, is a beast at 21 :)

are you looking for an out and out winger or and Amc that can play Aml or be retrained quickly?

Arda Turan, Milan Badelj, Alan Dzagoev, Aiden McGeady, Wagner, Sergio Mota, Dentinho..

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Hulk would possibly answer all your questions! as well as Coentrao, Willian - Shakthar

I've just started a new game, because I wanted more leagues. Gonna look at Ayew when it loads.

Cutting players ect to cut the Debt down is a myth !!! just win the league CL basically be a winner and the debt will reduce well it has for me !! now is less than £400,000,000 i think its 355 and thats in 4 years and it was 800,000,000 to start with !!

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

in fact ive just checked it and its £298 so cannot be bad !!

Buy Bale for AML, on my save he has got over 25 assists in every season.