Status
Not open for further replies.

scouse2006

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are any girls on this forum playing FM13 other than myself?

There'll be girls who play it yeah, ike there's girls who play CoD or World of Warcaft

Girls playing FM? Oh what a crazy world we live in! (;

Don't be sorry! I was just interested as to why you felt it was important.

It was mainly just curiosity as every female I know have either not heard of FM or think I am strange for playing it.

It was mainly just curiosity as every female I know have either not heard of FM or think I am strange for playing it.

My ex pretty much heard about it every day. And she definately heard about it when I had a really bad losing streak lol

My ex pretty much heard about it every day. And she definately heard about it when I had a really bad losing streak lol

Mine usually hears about it too when I lose, and so would the neighbors if we had any lol

I'm a girl on the weekends if that counts?

TheBetterHalf on here, and Suzie MUFC on SI forums are two that I know of

I would also like to marry a female who plays FM, i just imagine that would be a great time to have a big contract signing at the wedding ceremony and announcing your engagement to friends through a press conference would be such a great time.

Sweet, can I have your number? I'm a god on CoD games ;) Preeeetttttyyyyyyyyy puhhhhhhhhlleeeeeeease!

Status
Not open for further replies.