Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not and have not ever been that retarded. I refuse to attribute posts like those to anything other than just complete stupidity.

To be honest I feared the worst when I first read the thread title. you just knew it was going to happen

Sweet, can I have your number? I'm a god on CoD games ;) Preeeetttttyyyyyyyyy puhhhhhhhhlleeeeeeease!

We should make babies, so they can play FM too later. :D

geropa.gif
geropa.gif

I'm a girl on the weekends if that counts?

Could you recommend somewhere for me to buy a good silk dressing gown? I want sexy and sleek but without the classlessness that you get from La Senza or Anne Summers. Most places only stock frumpy, misshapen things, fluffy towel gowns or horrible see through things made from ****** material. I'm looking for a sort of Agent Provocateur, but without the pricetag.

Could you recommend somewhere for me to buy a good silk dressing gown? I want sexy and sleek but without the classlessness that you get from La Senza or Anne Summers. Most places only stock frumpy, misshapen things, fluffy towel gowns or horrible see through things made from ****** material. I'm looking for a sort of Agent Provocateur, but without the pricetag.

I normally just steal mine from one of the many hookers I murder during the week, when I work as a long distance truck driver.

I normally just steal mine from one of the many hookers I murder during the week, when I work as a long distance truck driver.

i thought someone was taking my thunder

I love that this forum, like every other before it, simply requires the word 'girls' in the title to achieve constant posts. God bless the internet.

All games should appeal to everyone, the only thing that bugs me is kids playing cod.

All games should appeal to everyone, the only thing that bugs me is kids playing cod.

That drives me nuts too. I hate waiting in a lobby and hearing 10 yr olds trying to trash talk

But they do make entertainment value when you keep killing them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.