AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Glasgow Rangers - More Than A Club.

I have just decided to dive into a story on this fm without having played it, So who knows how successful or long this will last but how hard can it be with Rangers, My Club in turmoil.

View attachment 329101

DAVE KING £16 MILLION BID THROWN OUT

View attachment 329100

Dave King has today spoke outside Glasgow Airport as he prepared to leave Glasgow for South Africa once again without having an investment in Rangers, Dave King has said he will come back in again in the future & had tried to arrange a meeting with Mike Ashley to discuss business propositions with him however Mike Ashley refused this meeting, Dave King had put £16million on the table in an attempt to get 51% of shares in Glasgow Rangers however this bid was rejected by the Easedale's & other members of the board disappointing the majority of fans who wanted King in charge of the club & now the club may face consequences as fans threaten to boycott matches & refuse to pay for season tickets in a time when the club needs their fans & money badly.

ASHLEY EMERGENCY LOAN ACCEPTED

View attachment 329099

Mike Ashley has today effectivley took over Rangers for £3million pound as he grants the club a loan to cover costs in the future, Mike Ashley owner of Spors Direct & Newcastle United already owns just under 10% of the club & cannot own anymore as agreed by himself and the SFA preventing him to own anymore whilst he remains in charge of Newcastle which he is trying to sell, Mike Ashley owns the Merchandise side of Rangers & did have the stadium rights which he purchased for just £1 however he has given up these rights to the delight of the fans who feared the stadium name may be changed from Ibrox to the Sports Direct Arena similar to St James's Park at Newcastle.

Ashley is loathed by many in Newcastle and the negativity has crept up into the Rangers fans which surprises many non Rangers fans who would be delighted with a billionaire taking over their club, Ashley is reportedly worth around the region of 4 billion & is known for harsh decisions and a quiet man who refuses to speak to the press, Although Ashley only owns 10% he is pretty much pulling the strings in the Ibrox boardroom already getting rid of Phillip Nash & Graham Wallace who both wanted Dave King in & ashley has his own men in place already in Derek Llambias & Barry Leach as consultants to the club.

MCCOIST ASKED TO LEAVE

View attachment 329098

Mike Ashley has wasted no time in changing things at the club as 2 board members have left and now manager Ally Mccoist has also been removed from his position as Rangers manager, Rangers fans are split with this decision as many wanted Mccoist out due to his poor tactics & team selections, Ally Mccoist was a club legend at Rangers and will always be a legend in the eyes of every fan and everyone has wished him well in the future and thanked him for his part in keeping the club alive but firmly believe it was the right time for him to go.
Rangers released a statement 'Glasgow Rangers would like to thank Ally Mccoist for his time as Rangers manager who has worked under the most horrible circumstances this club has ever faced & was the only man who stepped up at a time when no other would. The board now feel we need to take the club in a new direction & steady the ship financially as well as providing entertainment on the field. Without Ally & The late Sandy Jardine this club would never have survived and we will always thank & remember him for what he has done these last 3 years & the door is always open for him.'

Next Rangers Manager Odds

EVS - Stuart McCall
4/1 - Billy Davies
6/1 - Brian Laudrup
6/1 - Derek Adams
6/1 - Terry Butcher
10/1 - Joe Kinnear
33/1 - Alan Pardew
33/1 - Derek McInnes
50/1 - Dennis Wise
100/1 - Ian Durrant

View attachment 329097

Motherwell manager & Ex Ranger Stuart Mccall favorite for the job.

RANGERS BOARD TO MAKE STATEMENT

Glasgow Rangers officials have confirmed that later on today they will conduct a press conference in regards to appointing a new manager, Rangers have failed to confirm a new manager has been appointed or that any of the favourites are the men to take on the job.

A spokesperson for the club said "The club are now in a position to speak to the press and address everyone involved with the club regarding the ongoing situation, A press conference will be arranged later on today at some point to speak about several things with the club, No further comment will be made Until then. Thank You."​

RANGERS PRESS CONFERENCE

View attachment 328732

Spokesperson: "Ladies & Gentleman, thank you for all being patient. As promised Rangers Football Club are now ready to speak to the media and take any questions afterwards."

Sandy Easdale: "Thank you for joining us tonight, I can confirm as a club that Mike Ashley is part of the board at Ibrox and we have accepted a loan of 3 million pounds which is secured against the Edmiston House & Albion Car Park. We as a board felt it was the right time for Mr Mccoist to leave and we wish him all the best & thank him for his time in charge at the club and thankfully for everyone we have a replacement to be announced just now.

The new man in charge of Rangers Football Club: Dennis Wise, Dennis will now answer any questions you may have for him however time is of the essence so it will be as brief as possible. Thank you."

View attachment 328730

FourFourTwo, Kris Graham: "Dennis, Congratulations. You will be seen as a shock to many people having taken this job are your ambitions matched by the board ?"

DW: "Thank you Kris, to answer your question I have spoken to several people involved with this club and firmly believe I can steady this ship and take the club forward, I understand my tasks at the club & i'm looking forward to and confident that I can take this job and be a success.

ESPNFC, Alberio Anaya: "What are your tasks & do you think they are realistic ?"

DW: "Well my discussions between myself & the board are private & will remain so, However I will state the obvious my aim is to take this club to the top and back into the Champions League where Myself & everyone involved with the club believe is where we should be & I believe with the right guidance yes it is realistic given the time.

BBC Radio5 Live - Cammy McWilliams: "So what made you take this job since you have been out the game for so long ?"

DW: "Well this is a massive club & a club with alot of potential & ambition, The fans are brilliant & having spoken to the board I feel this is the ideal time for me to come back into the game."

Sky Sports News - Danny Rowe: "Has Mike Ashley being on the board had anything to do with you joining ?"

DW: I have spoken to Mr Ashley & having previously worked with him before I can understand why you might ask but I have no idea why my name was brought up all I know is I'm here now & ready to get on with the job"

Sandy Easdale: "Sorry but that is all we have time for at the moment, I'm sure you will all get to know Mr Wise some more throughout the season however there is alot of work to be done as we aim to get Glasgow Rangers back on the right path once again. Thanks for your time."

Glasgow Rangers: More Than A Club

View attachment 327629

GOALKEEPERS

View attachment 327631

Cammy Bell is the clubs #1 by a country mile & will only be replaced if he is injured, We missed out on the chance to sign Craig Gordon whilst he was training with the club so better hope he doesn't perform for Celtic who took the chance on him.

DEFENCE

View attachment 327628

Bilel Mohsni is the weakest link & a player I want off my wage bill, Faure could also be on his way out as we need to steady our finances. Mcculloch & Wallace are the key players at the back.

MIDFIELDERS

View attachment 327627

Maybe the weakest part of the team however still alot of strength here with youngster Macleod will feature often for the team along with other youngster Aird.

STRIKERS

View attachment 327626

Dean Shiels is the player who could be out the door as former players Kris Boyd & Kenny Miller return to the club in a bid to fire Rangers into the SPFL.

interesting choice going with Wise as the guy you will be but good luck!!!!

interesting choice going with Wise as the guy you will be but good luck!!!!

I chose him due to a rumour regarding him possibly being the next man in charge of Rangers due to his ties with Mike Ashley previously! Thanks, Shouldn't be too hard first season.

View attachment 327125

Each expectation is acceptable & nothing less than what is expected by anyone at the club, The 97.7k Transfer Budget will not be used & will be put into the wage fund as the club don't need any new players.

View attachment 327124

Rangers 3 - 0 Queens Park

View attachment 327123
Boyd celebrates opener

Kris Boyd took 2 minutes to open his goal tally for the season & doubled it a minute later ensuring a good start to his & Dennis Wise season. Kenny Miller scored his first goal in the 70th minute & had one disallowed 15 minutes later as Rangers secured a comfortable home victory.

Next Round: Rangers Vs Falkirk

*____________________________

View attachment 327122

Rangers 3 - 4 East Fife

View attachment 327121
Wise bemused with what he see's

Boyd again opened the scoring with Lewis Macleod following shortly after with Foster securing a 3-0 lead at half time, A red card for Stevie Smith caused havoc as East Fife took control and levelled the game before full time taking the game into extra time. A extra time winner followed & East Fife knock us out the Scottish League cup at the first hurdle, The red card didn't help but we shouldn't have a 3 goal meltdown & should have had more than enough ability to qualify for the next round.

Managers Reaction:

After our first two competitive matches I can look & see our potential, We have a team that is capable of scoring a barrel load of goals especially with Kris Boyd up front & I firmly believe we have two great backup strikers in Daly & Clark if needed. Defensively we have a problem which was clearly visible against East Fife, I'm not sure if Mcculloch is up to the defensive duties anymore & McGregor is inexperienced. I apologise to the fans for the disgraceful performance against East fife after we went down to down men as we couldn't cope & there is no excuse for that especially being 3-0 up at Ibrox.

View attachment 327099

AUGUST

RANGERS 3 - 1 HEARTS

View attachment 327098

A tough game expected at Ibrox however Rangers came out comfortable & deserving winners. Goals from Darren Mcgregor, Nicky Law & Lee Mcculloch (Rangers so called weak link according to Robbie Neilson) put Rangers 3-0 up before conceding a late consolation goal to earn the 3 points.

RANGERS 0 - 3 FALKIRK

View attachment 327097

A number of changes in the Rangers squad as Wise admits cup is distraction & not on his mind, However a 3-0 defeat was shambolic and showed there isn't much depth in the squad as there should be.

CAMMY BELL INJURED WITH TWISTED ANKLE

FALKIRK 2 - 1 RANGERS

9k=

Rangers lose to Falkirk again this time in the league after a poor performance, The team looked flat & only got a late consolation goal, Falkirk deserved the win & the Rangers team embarrassed themselves.

RANGERS 2 - 1 DUMBARTON

attachment.php

A tougher game the expected as Rangers manage to hold on for the 3 points in front of an anxious Rangers crowd. Peralta scored his first for the season then Boyd doubled the lead. Rangers game away a goal before half time and Stevie Smith recieved his 2nd red card of the season near the end of the game to increase pressure.

RANGERS 1 - 0 QUEEN OF THE SOUTH

Z

Templeton scored from the head in the 12th minute to score the only goal of the game securing vital 3 points for Rangers after 2 defeats to Falkirk.

View attachment 327095

View attachment 327093

Losing to league game to Falkirk was a real disappointment apart from that beating Hearts in he season opener and two victorys over Dumbarton & QOS put Us top of the league with Rivals Hearts in 5th & Hibs in 4th, Cowdenbeath are flying high as them, Raith & Alloa are yet to lose in the league yet.

Manager Reaction:

I feel we have failed to be consistent so far & once we generate momentum we will go on a great run, We have been unfortunate with injurys so far which is causing us problems with the likes of Wallace, Macleod & Bell being out. However we sit top of the league & haven't been playing at our best so when we hit top form we should run away with the league. I got manager of the month but to be honest I feel Jimmy Nicholl of Cowdenbeath deserved it as we haven't performed well & i'm to blame.

View attachment 326666

SEPTEMBER

RAITH 3 - 4 RANGERS

View attachment 326665

Rangers made things difficult for themselves as they sat comfortably at 2-0 within 20 minutes, Raith kept pressure on the whole game even when they went down to 10 men after former Gers player Perry was sent off but a good win for Rangers against an unbeaten raith side.

ALLOA 0 - 2 RANGERS

View attachment 326664

Zaliukas opened Rangers scoring & the only goal of the first half after a scramble from a corner, The ball came out to Kris Boyd who fired a low shot which eventually landed at Zaliukas's feet to slot the ball home, Fraser Aird secured 3 points for the Gers after a shot from outside the box fired past the Keeper making it 2-0 Although it should have been 1-1 just after half time if the Referee didn't wrongly disallow a goal.

Foster out for 6-7 Months with Knee Tendonitis

View attachment 326663

RANGERS 2 - 0 HIBERNIAN

View attachment 326662

Aird set the Ibrox crowd off after a well worked passing move inside Hibernians Box with Mcculloch laying off Aird for a low shot into the corner of the goal. Peralta doubled the lead after Lewis Stevenson saw red in the last 10 minutes of the game, The Keeper should have done better being beat at the near post however Peralta won't mind.

RANGERS INJURY PROBLEMS WORSEN

Lee Mcculloch is the latest casualty being ruled out for 3 weeks adding to the other 4 other players on the list.

View attachment 326661

View attachment 326660

View attachment 326659

2 clean sheets in the league is pleasing & we continue our good form cruising at top of the league with Dumbarton being our surprise challengers at the moment however I expect they will die away.

MANAGER REACTION:

We had a quiet month only playing 3 matches which we managed to win all 3 which is very pleasing, 2 clean sheets helped however the lack of strikers scoring is an issue I will need to address but I can't complain, Our injury problems are a worry as we are losing key players. I'm delighted we sit top of the table especially being 7 clear of Hibs & 9 Clear of Hearts so early on gives us a boost for our title hopes.

View attachment 326657

Rangers make 10 redundant in cost-cutting bid

3304948948.jpg

RANGERS have made 10 employees redundant as part of cost-cutting measures at Ibrox.

More staff are expected to lose their jobs as the club seeks to save money.

Most of the workers made redundant are administrative staff, with the playing squad and management team unaffected.

Cost-cutting measures began last month, following the exit of chief executive Graham Wallace and the arrival of former Newcastle United chief Derek Llambias.

The club confirmed in the last 10 days that it had received another loan from Mike Ashley, and conceded that more money would be needed before the year’s end.

I don't have knowledge of the Scottish football...What league are Rangers in?I heard something that they were relegated or something like this in 3rd or 4 th league.It is true?

Anyway,great story.

I don't have knowledge of the Scottish football...What league are Rangers in?I heard something that they were relegated or something like this in 3rd or 4 th league.It is true?

Anyway,great story.

Thanks, Rangers are now in the Scottish 2nd tier (Championship) they were relegated to the 4th tier due to the club going into administration then liquidation. Technically Rangers are now a new company however all History has been carried on but unfortunately for the club even after a "clean slate" we still find ourselves in a poor financial situation with the chance of going into a 2nd administration due to poor ownership of the club overpaying players in the lower leagues rather than use the youth team.

I read something about that...When they were relegated to 4 th tier a romainian player was there,Goian maybe you heard of him.Hope you will manage to bring them back to first division and win the Championship with them.

I read something about that...When they were relegated to 4 th tier a romainian player was there,Goian maybe you heard of him.Hope you will manage to bring them back to first division and win the Championship with them.

Yes i remember him dorin goian, he never really settled into the scottish game.

That's the problem with romainian players,they never really settle anywhere that romainian championship.Like Chiriches,Gardos and others.

Early on but going great! and yeah the injuries are always problems on here!

Thanks for the comments! Injurys are a real problem especially with my financial restraints. I badly need to invest in my squad next season but should be able to see theough the league win this season but may need to sell a gew players & bring in freebies or youth.