Glasgow Rangers - Our Club will never die

TamMcCann

Reaction score
article-2114649-12187780000005DC-395_468x286.jpg

Ally McCoist quits after board room bust up

News many Rangers fans all over the world will not want to hear tonight as it's announced Ally McCoist, the legend that has served the Club well through out the years has been sacked after a sensational bust up with the board we can reveal.

McCoist wasn't available to comment but we had this from the board, "We, the board would like to Thank Ally McCoist for the job he has done over the past couple of years for the Club but unfortunately certain aspects of our relationship with the manager caused our relationship more harm than good. The fans deserve success and we will strive to give that to them, we hope the continued support from the fans will understand that we want the same as them and continue to back us for the battle back to be the best Club in Scotland where Rangers should be".

No doubt many fans will be skeptical of this and see it as another twisted game from the board whom to them has damaged the Clubs reputation within the game already so much. One fan said "For the board to sack Ally McCoist is absaloute ludicrous, Ally is Mr Rangers! They will regret this"!

McCoist may have only cleared his desk a couple of hours ago but already the rumors are going around on who will have the tough task to replace the Rangers idol. The front runner seems to be Hibernian Manager Terry Butcher who has just recently joined Hibernian. Other include Kenny Sheils, Stuart McCall and David Weir but no name has been yet concrete so yet again for Rangers fans it seems more uncertainty lies ahead.

Will the board be able to convince the fans that this is what's best for the Club?

article-0-12D03ED0000005DC-123_468x327.jpg

Is there more dark days ahead for the Gers?!

dark%20clouds%20over%20ibrox.jpg

Fans threaten to boycott games

Angry Rangers fans have demanded answers from the board as to why Ally McCoist was sacked and have warned if there is no proper excuse they WILL boycott the games and stop buying merchandise until the money dries up and the board are forced to sell. This is a big statement from the fans who are clearly devastated after the recent blow coming from within a very secretive Ibrox and the board.

A spokesman for the board has recently said, "The board are extremely upset about recent comments from the fans, sacking McCoist wasn't there overall intentions although as previously said the relationship between Mr McCoist and certain board memebers were at a stage where repairing it simply wasn't an option. They wan't to insure fans that all is being done to bring in a new manager of a high quality is top of there list at the moment and what we can say is that there is a number of Footballing legends that are due to be interviewed for the post but we need our fans support. Together we will move on and be successful again. Rangers now, Rangers then, Rangers forever!"

Rangers-coach-Kenny-McDowall-2472597.jpg

McDowall takes Pre Season at Rangers

Rangers assistant manager Kenny McDowall has begun Pre Season preparations with Rangers but has played down talk of him being appointed the permanent manager of the Glasgow Giants. McDowall said "From today and until asked I will prepare the boys for the Season ahead". Asked if he was looking to keep the job on a permanent basis he quickly answered "No, no I'm not." McDowall was then asked how the process of finding the next manager was going he said "I'm not 100% but I don't think it's too far away now from what I know. The club need stability, something they haven't had in a while now and I hope it happens very soon, the fans especially deserve it".

So now with Pre Season underway and no doubt the friendly games looming Rangers fans are still facing an anxious wait on who will be the next man in charge of the Ibrox side. With Kenny saying he doesn't think it's far off now and the board saying it shouldn't be too long now, not that they ( the board) will be trusted, will it be worth the wait? Will Rangers appoint Butcher, Weir or Mourinho? Rangers fans will all be hoping and preying that the next man in the door will bring stability and confidence back to the Club.

That is if the fans decide to back the new man...

male-silhouette_5020e2bb9606ee2bd8000048.jpg

Graham-Wallace-2811407.jpg

Rangers Cheif Graham Wallace - "Manager appointment will rock Football"!

Glasgow Rangers Cheif Executive Graham Wallace has insisted the new Rangers boss will rock the world of Football and believe the Club have pulled of a massive coup and it also shows intent by the board that the fans should get behind them.

Wallace said "I can announce that we have nearly wrapped up a deal for what I believe is a massive appointment for Rangers, a manager appointment that will rock Football. There is just a couple of loose ends we need to tie up and that will be it". Asked when we will find out who this "massive" appointment is Wallace said "Tomorrow if all goes well but I honestly feel as if it's a done deal and as I said if so this appointment will get the fans buzzing, it's a great coup for the Club."

Just who is Graham Wallace talking about? Where we right? Was is Mourinho?! Pep Guardiola? Or is Sir Alex Ferguson coming out of retirement?! Hopefully all will be revealed in the next update and we will see if it does ROCK FOOTBALL!

images

I'm going to make this story a bit different from other stories on here. I will always stay Rangers and my story will always be written as if its from the media's view. Manager may well come and go as well. For instance sackings, bigger teams come in for them etc. It will stay realistic though. Anyone think it sounds like a good idea or anything that you want me to add?

Enjoying it so far mate! Good to see a fellow Rangers man on the forum :)

I'm going to make this story a bit different from other stories on here. I will always stay Rangers and my story will always be written as if its from the media's view. Manager may well come and go as well. For instance sackings, bigger teams come in for them etc. It will stay realistic though. Anyone think it sounds like a good idea or anything that you want me to add?

Sounds decent mate - it's an idea I've thought about before and I think it'd work pretty well. Good luck and I'll be following!

Sounds decent mate - it's an idea I've thought about before and I think it'd work pretty well. Good luck and I'll be following!

Cheers Ze Carlos and thanks for following.

Next update will be tonight after work.

Patrick-Vieira-001.jpg

Rangers appoint Patrick Vieira as Manager

Rangers today have made a massive coup by landing former France and Arsenal Legend Patrick Vieira on a 3 year deal. This news will come as a pleasant surprise to many Rangers fans, a man with a great CV in the game choosing to come to the Ibrox Club.

Vieira was recently touted to become manager at Inter Milan and has also been seen as the future Man City manager, a club who are now one of the richest in the world. Many city fans will be devastated to see there Reserve manager go and will wonder why the board never tried harder to keep the Frenchman on board.

Rangers Cheif Executive Graham Wallace had a major part in bringing Vieira to the Club and earlier he said, "I'm pleased to eventually get this deal wrapped up and can now finally say that Patrick Vieira will be the manager at our Club for at least the next 3 years. The pedigree Patrick has in football is second to none and I firmly believe he will lift the whole club's mood. I understand the fans frustration about the Ally McCoist situation but I hope they can back Patrick and give him the support as I feel he is one of the best up and coming managers in the world and for him to come here says volumes about our Club. I believe he is the man to get us back to the top flight and into the Champions League again."

Rumours have it Vieira will look to bring some of his former French Internationals with him to Ibrox to help aid with the coaching side of it. It looks like Rangers fans are in for a real treat for the next couple of years.

That is if they back there new man...

vieira_280x390_499402a.jpg

nice start to the story, good luck hopefully you dominate Scotland and win a few cups before you return to THAT league. RTID.

Patrick%20vieira%20post%20match%20everton%20MF3B1971.ashx

Vieira's " Privileged" to manage Glasgow's fallen giant's Rangers

New Rangers boss Patrick Vieira gave his first interview today and has told us all about his plans for the next 3 years for the Club. He told us why he chose to come to Rangers despite background noises that he has took a step down in class and could have done a lot better, also he told us why the fan's should back him.

Patrick Vieira Interview

Interviewer : Hi Patrick, Welcome to Rangers. How does it feel to be appointed as the manager to lead Rangers back to the top?

Patrick Vieira : Thank you. I feel very privileged to manage Rangers, a club with such a rich history within the world of Football.

Interviewer : How did the Rangers job come about?

Patrick Vieira : Graham Wallace introduced me to the board, I liked what I saw and fortunately they liked what they saw from myself.

Interviewer : Right now Rangers aren't in the best of situations, do you feel this is a step down?

Patrick Vieira : No I don't, Rangers are still a massive club with an excellent fan base and reputation through out the world. They have had a torrid time through these past couple of years but I believe in the board and there work, I believe in there vision for the club. I just hope I'm the man for the job and that the fans will accept me.

Interviewer : What are your visions for the Club Patrick?

Patrick Vieira : Well like everyone connected to Rangers, I want what they want and that is to get the Club back into the top flight. I'll also be looking to bring stability and true professionals to the club. Rangers are not only a Football Club but a way of life to thousands of people and I intend to make them proud of there club again.

Interviewer : Do you feel the fans will take to you straight away?

Patrick Vieira : I can't tell the fans what to think of me and I know they are not happy about Mr McCoist's departure but I hope they will see that I'm genuine. I believe the fans are without a doubt the most important part of a Football Club because after all they pay our wages and make the club what it is. Managers and players and other staff come and go but fans will always be Rangers. If given the chance I will make them proud, I want to be there voice if they will let me. I've been captain of my country and many great clubs and now I want to be manager of this great club if they will give me there support.

Interviewer : Thank you for your time Patrick and I wish you all the best.

Patrick Vieira : Thank you.

nice start to the story, good luck hopefully you dominate Scotland and win a few cups before you return to THAT league. RTID.

Cheers Aldo. Now that build up is nearly done I'll get down to the nitty gritty parts and hopefully get us back to where we belong :)!

liking your story tam
looking foreword to the next chapter

Cheers mate. Next update might be tonite, if not then tomorrow.

I'm a bit annoyed that 9 of my players who joined in the summer for real aren't aloud to play friendlies or at all until september. Wish the makers of the game were more clued up on Rangers on that respect. Will post up more tonight guys.

What players ?? Bare in mind most of the transfer weren't allowed to play and the only reason people played was 'as trialists' because they hadn't officially signed for the club until sept, It is a pain in the a*** but just need to hold on until you get to unleash daly & law!

What players ?? Bare in mind most of the transfer weren't allowed to play and the only reason people played was 'as trialists' because they hadn't officially signed for the club until sept, It is a pain in the a*** but just need to hold on until you get to unleash daly & law!

They were aloud to play in the friendlies tho it's annoying me because they wont atleast get that game time. As for the league games thats fair enough. Your right mate they should beast this league :)!

Well the players who last played in the country were aloud to play...