Glazers confirm Manchester United is not for sale... again.

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 3K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
The Glazer family have just released a statement which again declares that Manchester United is definitely not up for sale, and this is unlikely to change.

So, green and gold scarf users, what do we think?

The whole green and gold scarf thing was stupid anyway.. XD

Yeahh lets all buy a green and gold scarf to go against the Glazers when really we're just funding them even more by buying them. :|

Yay!

Anyway I dont see the point with all the fuss. They give you a 30m player every year and then you *****? I think they do supply good money. We dont know the story with all the debts could have been there before, as I said we dont know.

Yeahh lets all buy a green and gold scarf to go against the Glazers when really we're just funding them even more by buying them. :|
yeah cos they were really sold in the merchansidng shop.... oO).
to be honest nothing has changed, they werent expected to say anythin other than they werent for sale. the only way that their resolve would be tested is with an actual offer, anything else is pointless

Should give the Glazers more of a chance in my opinion, they are very patriotic and passionate and want to win.....

Gotta love Beckham

Yay!

Anyway I dont see the point with all the fuss. They give you a 30m player every year and then you *****? I think they do supply good money. We dont know the story with all the debts could have been there before, as I said we dont know.
the debts werent there before they were leveraged onto the stadium during the buyout., i suggest you actually do some reading before you have a pop,

Yay!

the debts werent there before they were leveraged onto the stadium during the buyout., i suggest you actually do some reading before you have a pop,

Having a pop? I said I dont know.

Meh, pretty ****. Was encouraged to give up my season ticket to hurt them where it hurts, but no chance I was doing that as someone would just snap it up. I guess we just have to accept that the Glazers are the owners. Along as they finance correctly I don't see anything wrong. Alongs the debt doesn't get out of control then I'm fine.

i was gonna say surely common sense means that the club shop wasn't selling these yellow and green scarves XD

This wasn't at all obvious or anything...
Despite the debt, United continue to make a profit year after year - of course they're gunna stay,
and as someone said above, SAF still gets a healthy transfer budget each year...

Meh, pretty ****. Was encouraged to give up my season ticket to hurt them where it hurts, but no chance I was doing that as someone would just snap it up. I guess we just have to accept that the Glazers are the owners. Along as they finance correctly I don't see anything wrong. Alongs the debt doesn't get out of control then I'm fine.
personall y i'm unhappy with the tremendous amount of debt, but then the commercial side has increased considerably, and besides who says the red kinghts could do any better, they cant even agree on how to put their bid together, at least the glazers have a clear idea on whos in charge

Last edited:
Despite the debt, United continue to make a profit year after year - of course they're gunna stay,
and as someone said above, SAF still gets a healthy transfer budget each year...

I'm under the impression that United aren't making a profit "year after year", and only made a profit last season thanks to the sale of Ronaldo.

the headline changes nothing as you say, it was merely there as a propanganda finger in the eye of the red kinghts.

I'm under the impression that United aren't making a profit "year after year", and only made a profit last season thanks to the sale of Ronaldo.

Exactly what I was going to say. They only just managed to make a profit of £22m, which is after the £80m sale of Ronaldo. That to me doesn't sound like a constant profit.

as i understand it, revenue is up, not profit

i was gonna say surely common sense means that the club shop wasn't selling these yellow and green scarves XD

No, I mean as though it may have got them more fans (maybe) who will go to the games and therefore fund the glazers pockets. I know they aint gonna sell em in the club shop XD

i more than welcome all these problems off the pitch for obvious reasons. again i stuggle to see what the green and gold scarfs actually do they dont even look good and make you look like norwich. if the Utd fan groups and fans hate the glaziers and want them out then the only way to get them to leave would be to seperate yourself from the club for a period of time i.e dont buy anythink official merchandise dont go to games untill the glaziers have to sell because then they would be loosing money. 'WE WANT YOU TO STAYYY, BENITEZ AND GLAZIER WE WANT YOU TO STAY'!!!

the Glazers and George Gillette are only aiding Man City's cause.

i more than welcome all these problems off the pitch for obvious reasons. again i stuggle to see what the green and gold scarfs actually do they dont even look good and make you look like norwich. if the Utd fan groups and fans hate the glaziers and want them out then the only way to get them to leave would be to seperate yourself from the club for a period of time i.e dont buy anythink official merchandise dont go to games untill the glaziers have to sell because then they would be loosing money. 'WE WANT YOU TO STAYYY, BENITEZ AND GLAZIER WE WANT YOU TO STAY'!!!

You should be worrying more about UEFA's new financial rules that are coming into force in 2012. Roman won't be able to write off your annual loses from then

Back