Glazers confirm Manchester United is not for sale... again.

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 3K
Yeahh lets all buy a green and gold scarf to go against the Glazers when really we're just funding them even more by buying them. :|

Your an idiot the green and gold scarfes provided no benefit or cash to the glazers the campaign was started by the love united hate glazer campaign. Why would the Glazers make a green and gold scarf campaign to get money buy making people hate them? And they are only £2.50 so quite good. And **** off Glazers you ******* yanks

Yeahh lets all buy a green and gold scarf to go against the Glazers when really we're just funding them even more by buying them. :|
no, 2 pound 50 of every scarf sold goes to red knights 0 pounds goes to the glazers

Green and gold scarves are sold outside the ground and are unofficial. Anything even remotely green or gold coloured has been removed from the club shop.

However the irony that is watching idiotic green and gold scarved fans (who must have no idea what the campaign is about) spending money in the club shop is something that has to be seen to be believed.

The Red Knights bid was never anything to get excited about in my opinion, not one of them committed to (or even proved that they had) funding for a bid.

Last edited:
i hate the glazers with a passion!!!!...get the red knights in!

from a die hard UNITED FAN!

Green and gold scarves are sold outside the ground and are unofficial. Anything even remotely green or gold coloured has been removed from the club shop.

However the irony that is watching idiotic green and gold scarved fans (who must have no idea what the campaign is about) spending money in the club shop is something that has to be seen to be believed.

The Red Knights bid was never anything to get excited about in my opinion, not one of them committed to (or even proved that they had) funding for a bid.
they couldnt even decide who was in charge of leading it. hash up from the start

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

i more than welcome all these problems off the pitch for obvious reasons. again i stuggle to see what the green and gold scarfs actually do they dont even look good and make you look like norwich. if the Utd fan groups and fans hate the glaziers and want them out then the only way to get them to leave would be to seperate yourself from the club for a period of time i.e dont buy anythink official merchandise dont go to games untill the glaziers have to sell because then they would be loosing money. 'WE WANT YOU TO STAYYY, BENITEZ AND GLAZIER WE WANT YOU TO STAY'!!!
stop being such a troll its boring

I don't see how spending £2.50 on an unofficial scarf is hurting the Glazers when you spend £40 on a ticket to actually wear your scarf to the game.

You should be worrying more about UEFA's new financial rules that are coming into force in 2012. Roman won't be able to write off your annual loses from then

their ways around the chelsea situation, for utd it looks bleak.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

they couldnt even decide who was in charge of leading it. hash up from the start

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

stop being such a troll its boring

how just how?? thats just my take on the situation accept it.

their ways around the chelsea situation, for utd it looks bleak.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

no united will actually pass the test as it stands, chelsea wont as it stands. what such ways could chelsea get round this then?
'WE WANT YOU TO STAYYY, BENITEZ AND GLAZIER WE WANT YOU TO STAY'!!!

this mate, this. for one

no united will actually pass the test as it stands, chelsea wont as it stands. what such ways could chelsea get round this then?

this mate, this. for one

well lowering wage bills for an example, so your telling me their is no way what so ever chelsea will play in europe again, total bullshit im afraid mate. their are people at the club that will deal with these things and find ways to work with them simple as that.

I don't see how spending £2.50 on an unofficial scarf is hurting the Glazers when you spend £40 on a ticket to actually wear your scarf to the game.

Do they wear those scarves on purpose? I just thought Norwich fans kept getting lost.

You are a troll, all you do is go looking to pick an argument, accept it.

Last edited:
well lowering wage bills for an example, so your telling me their is no way what so ever chelsea will play in europe again, total bullshit im afraid mate. their are people at the club that will deal with these things and find ways to work with them simple as that.
where did i say that? read what i said as it stands you're going to fail the test. united look ok as the faiur play rules dont penalise teams like united and liverpool who have been leveraged into debt, but it is aimed at sugar daddy teams like chelsea and city. read redrups other thread, and do some information digging on chelsea, i dont wanna go off topic anymore http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/uefa-fair-play-policy-t37762.html

Do they wear those scarves on purpose? I just thought Norwich fans kept getting lost.

You are a troll, all you do is go looking to pick an argument, accept it.

not looking for an argument at all, everytime i put my point down someone has to critisice it, thats not my fault. oh and please use better words than troll!!

where did i say that? read what i said as it stands you're going to fail the test. united look ok as the faiur play rules dont penalise teams like united and liverpool who have been leveraged into debt, but it is aimed at sugar daddy teams like chelsea and city. read redrups other thread, and do some information digging on chelsea, i dont wanna go off topic anymore http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/uefa-fair-play-policy-t37762.html

im just saying, its another story were people can jump on the bandwagon of chelsea failing. their are ways around this simple as that.

im just saying, its another story were people can jump on the bandwagon of chelsea failing. their are ways around this simple as that.
believe it or not, this isnt just about chelsea, it doesnt completly revolve around chelsea they just happen to be one of the clubs targeted by it.

i more than welcome all these problems off the pitch for obvious reasons. again i stuggle to see what the green and gold scarfs actually do they dont even look good and make you look like norwich. if the Utd fan groups and fans hate the glaziers and want them out then the only way to get them to leave would be to seperate yourself from the club for a period of time i.e dont buy anythink official merchandise dont go to games untill the glaziers have to sell because then they would be loosing money. 'WE WANT YOU TO STAYYY, BENITEZ AND GLAZIER WE WANT YOU TO STAY'!!!

Sigh, why must you be such a moronic tool? Hopefully you will grow up after your ban.

He's banned, so no need to quote anymore.

Never trust him, if he gets a good enough offer I see him leaving.

Back