Glazers confirm Manchester United is not for sale... again.

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 3K
im just saying, its another story were people can jump on the bandwagon of chelsea failing. their are ways around this simple as that.

Good your banned. Every thread that has **** nothing to do with Chelsea you have to bring them into and boast about them. Everytime you post you look for an argument and deserve the name "Troll". Thank you to the guy that used his initiative(spelling) and banned him. How loong is he banned for?

OnTopic: Glazers are idiots and will leave once they take us to the graveyard stupid yanks we need someone to buy us out. But its no excuse we shouldn't have debts that big in the first place and I understand that the glazers made more than half of that debt through the loan they took out to buy us but they should really leave. The fans hate them the legend (Becks) isn't supporting him and the only guy that is supporting them is David Gill who is propably scared for his job so backing them.

EDIT:

Sigh, why must you be such a moronic tool? Hopefully you will grow up after your ban.

Thank you Kris

As long as the club get money to spend on buying new players then we really shouldn't be complaining. The debt will be paid of at some point but we still get about 20-30 Million each year to spend. While I still hate the Glazers guts, Sir Alex has still been able to improve the squad, that's what really matters isn't it. Football is played on a green thing called a football pitch, not in a board room or an office. So while we still get money to bring new faces to the club and continue to challenge for trophies I don't think we should really complain. Although if they start removing money to improve the squad then I think the art of murder is a viable option

Sounds like they're trying to scare any potential buyers off to foreign climes hopefully it won't work, we've hit a big low (financially) since the Glazers took over, imho if you can't afford to buy a club then don't buy it, or set your sights a bit lower, DO NOT take out a loan to pay for it then stick the debts onto the clubs books. Hope your listening FA & FIFA maybe you should make that a new rule.

Sounds like they're trying to scare any potential buyers off to foreign climes hopefully it won't work, we've hit a big low (financially) since the Glazers took over, imho if you can't afford to buy a club then don't buy it, or set your sights a bit lower, DO NOT take out a loan to pay for it then stick the debts onto the clubs books. Hope your listening FA & FIFA maybe you should make that a new rule.

You are actually quite right good point stupid Glazers **** them

As long as the club get money to spend on buying new players then we really shouldn't be complaining. The debt will be paid of at some point but we still get about 20-30 Million each year to spend. While I still hate the Glazers guts, Sir Alex has still been able to improve the squad, that's what really matters isn't it. Football is played on a green thing called a football pitch, not in a board room or an office. So while we still get money to bring new faces to the club and continue to challenge for trophies I don't think we should really complain. Although if they start removing money to improve the squad then I think the art of murder is a viable option

I've said this a few times on here, but the market analysts have been crunching your numbers too and here's their view Analysts say Manchester United must sell players to pay debts.

Not that any of it bothers the Glazers - if they can convince enough of the idiots who turn up with a green and gold scarf whilst wearing their new shirt bought from the club shop that everything is fine, then they can just sit on the debt while skimming off the fees and getting very, very rich for no outlay themselves.

Back