Not open for further replies.

mikey960

Reaction score
Who here is a glory supporter?
Why don't you support your local team?
Cheers :)

whats your problem ?

you can suppport who you want oO)

Yes but I dont get why people support teams who they cant watch live?

I live near Cambridge. I support Newcastle.

You can hardly call me a glory supporter though. XD

its their choice why do you care so much, your always on here saying to the big 4 fans why dont you support your local team

My family have all supported them since...ever.I live a few miles away from Liverpool (Widnes, near Runcorn)

Yes but I dont get why people support teams who they cant watch live?

I support Villa because I lived in Birmingham for a while and like them as a team. I can't watch them live. Does this mean I shouldn't support them? I don't think so.

I live in east london but have supported Chelsea since 1997 and my dad has supported the blues since they were in the old division two along with all his brothers and one sister even supports them and I still manage to go to quite a few games a season and I have been to a few cup finals Chelsea have played in.

I support Villa because I lived in Birmingham for a while and like them as a team. I can't watch them live. Does this mean I shouldn't support them? I don't think so.

Well atleast you dont live 200 odd miles away.. your supporting your local side which is the best thing to do in my opinion

Well atleast you dont live 200 odd miles away.. your supporting your local side which is the best thing to do in my opinion

A little judgemental don't you say?

People can support who they want. It is a free country. People may like the way a team plays, have an idol who plays there, family ties, used to live there.

It doesn't make them a glory supporter.

I live 200 miles away from Liverpool. I've got lots of family there, and the first football match I ever went to live was Liverpool vs Southampton.

Just because I live a while away does not make me a glory supporter.

No, only around 120. I support Palace, yes, but I support Villa first and foremost, and I live in London.

I've supported Newcastle since I was 6, but only moved up to the area about 5 years ago (I'm 20 in a week).

Doesn't matter where you live, as long as you support your team. If you're that loyal, you'll make it to games regardless of location. My mum is a diiiie hard Man City fan, owns a season ticket and drives from Newcastle to Manchester at 6am every (alternating) saturday for home games (or whenever home games are obv), we also all go to Man City V Newcastle games at home and away (stopped looking forward to them as much a few years ago during the sheikh takeover :P)

I live 200 miles away from Liverpool. I've got lots of family there, and the first football match I ever went to live was Liverpool vs Southampton.

Just because I live a while away does not make me a glory supporter.

All my family lives in Watford and supports Watford, why would I want to support them if I cant watch them play? Watching a team on the tele is not the same as watching them live, if you went to watch your side a lot you would understand (Not having a dig)

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

I've supported Newcastle since I was 6, but only moved up to the area about 5 years ago (I'm 20 in a week).

Doesn't matter where you live, as long as you support your team. If you're that loyal, you'll make it to games regardless of location. My mum is a diiiie hard Man City fan, owns a season ticket and drives from Newcastle to Manchester at 6am every (alternating) saturday for home games (or whenever home games are obv), we also all go to Man City V Newcastle games at home and away (stopped looking forward to them as much a few years ago during the sheikh takeover :P)

Fair f***in play to your mum! Proper fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back