Glory fans

• Thread starter Thread starter mikey960
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Calum is going on the defensive, wasnt he the one that supported Spain once Scotland failed to qualify for the World Cup?

All my family lives in Watford and supports Watford, why would I want to support them if I cant watch them play? Watching a team on the tele is not the same as watching them live, if you went to watch your side a lot you would understand (Not having a dig)

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Fair f***in play to your mum! Proper fan!

Then why the **** do you support Plymouth in your support section???

Talk about suporting your local club

Then why the **** do you support Plymouth in your support section???

Because I'm a Plymouth fan, moved to Plymouth when I was 6, got a season ticket, no matter what happens I'll always support them

I support Liverpool because only started watching football 2 years ago. Liverpool were in rich form going for the title, loved the way they played. I don't care if I'm labelled a glory supporter because in recent times I could have very easily stopped supporting them, I plan to stick by them until the day I die.

Because I'm a Plymouth fan, moved to Plymouth when I was 6, got a season ticket, no matter what happens I'll always support them

I take it back.

THAT is commitment. ;)

But you said, why don't you support your local club in the OP oO)

You live in Watford??

My family have all supported them since...ever.I live a few miles away from Liverpool (Widnes, near Runcorn)

No worries. Widnes = rugby town. I can cycle to Widnes from L'pool suberbs in just 30 mins. You qualify as a local lad.

But you said, why don't you support your local club in the OP oO)

You live in Watford??

No, all my family does lives in Watford, I class Plymouth as my local club seeing as I live down here + I wasn't really into football untill I moved to Plymouth, had a season ticket for 10 years and will continue too for as long as possible. Also like I said, why support a side you can't watch live?

I live 20 mins away from leeds by train so I support them. I don't go to games often as it is highly expensive (went to my first of the season last tuesday and it cos me over £30 in total!) It's more than I earn in a week! So financially I would say I am able to go to about 1 game a month.

Bristol born and bred ;)

Always supported Rovers go to 95% of the homes games and a fair amount of away games.

COYB :wub:

Support Arsenal (obviously <<) because I live literally down the road (about 15 mins) away from the stadium. Often difficult to get tickets, but having my brother work in the Press Office there makes it easier :)

In a word. No.

I live 20 mins away from leeds by train so I support them. I don't go to games often as it is highly expensive (went to my first of the season last tuesday and it cos me over £30 in total!) It's more than I earn in a week! So financially I would say I am able to go to about 1 game a month.

Same case for me apart from I don't earn, but ive only been to 2 games this season I mainly go to big games, the next one i'll be goin is Hull hopefully ;)

Supported Chelsea since 2000ish when they had Zola and Hasselbaink, but I live in Australia... :S I do support Brisbane which still isn't my local team, but I don't have a "big" local team :S

What I love the most, is Man Utd fans in London, and when asked why they support them, say "I have family up there" when they live in london all there life, and there Parents support say QPR...

Makes me LOL.

All my family lives in Watford and supports Watford, why would I want to support them if I cant watch them play? Watching a team on the tele is not the same as watching them live, if you went to watch your side a lot you would understand (Not having a dig)

I have watched them play FFS.

I understand your point, but how in any way does that make me a glory fan?

What I love the most, is Man Utd fans in London, and when asked why they support them, say "I have family up there" when they live in london all there life, and there Parents support say QPR...

Makes me LOL.

Same down here, Plymouth a city with around 250k people and has the surrounding areas aswell only getting crowds of 8k, its disgraceful tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back