Glory Supporters

LOL to whoever took that...obviously they have waaaaay too much time on their hands

Or maybe it was just an unholy alliance/marriage of a Man Utd fan and a Liverpool fan...

tbf it could be a couples car, one a manc one a scouser.

Or maybe it was just an unholy alliance/marriage of a Man Utd fan and a Liverpool fan...

what he said.

Its like my house. Me and my dad are Chelsea fans where my Mum and Brother are Millwall Fans

Was at OT for the United City game and saw some fans buying half United half City scarves. ****** me well off.

I have a friend who supports man utd and has two brothers who are Liverpool fans. It doesnt mean they are glory supporters although my mate has never been to a game and I dont even think to Manchester not sure about his brothers though.

The owner of PASOTI (Plymouth Argyle Supporters On The Internet) took this, on the Plymouth Hoe today :)

Wow...totally thread worthy. Maybe two people use the car, one a Utd supporter, other a Pool fan.

my dad supports Liverpool and i support Everton and there is no problem except during the Derby of Mereyside :p

As others have stated, possible couple both supporting two separate teams.

Was at OT for the United City game and saw some fans buying half United half City scarves. ****** me well off.

Maybe it was 1/2 Blue and 1/2 Red to signify the Manchester Derby?

I seem to recall seeing 1/2 Red and 1/2 Blue scarves outside of the Millenium Stadium to commemorate the JPT final between Doncaster and Rovers! :)

Dont you call L'pool fans plastic. They didnt won anything for a long time now!
XD

You get half and half to signify you were at the game....not to say you support both sides.

United jersey and City scarf.

Manchester-derby-split-scarves-cropped.png

I support Man Utd, Mum supports Liverpool, Sister supports Arsenal, and my dad supports any team that beats Man Utd, Liverpool or Arsenal.
Your point is?