Reaction score
Note: My newcastle save corrupted so I decided to start this one. Followers are appreciated.

A NEW MAN AT THE HELM

arsene-wenger.jpg

The whole nation was left in shock today after Arsene Wenger left Arsenal for the France job, after a horrid World Cup with Laurent Blanc in charge, the French fired Blanc and offerered ex-Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger the job. Arsene Wenger is said to be very sad to leave Arsenal after so many years in charge but he also stated that turning down the chance to manage his own country wasn't going to happen. The Arsenal board have already hired a new manager but are yet to announce who he is. Peter Hill Wood is said to be "estatic" with the new manager after hiring him in a matter of hours after Arsene Wenger walked. Although no one knows who the new manager is, Peter Hill Wood has established that he is more then capable of being the manager of Arsenal and bringing great sucess to the team.
Many fans of Arsenal were shocked today as Kyle Lomax was announced as the new manager at Arsenal. Lomax has had previous assistant manager roles at Portsmouth, Sunderland and Blackburn so this appointment leaves fans across the world in disbelief
. Lomax is said to be very happy of being appointed as manager of Arsenal and only hopes he can bring great sucess to the club and try to do what all other previous managers had tried and failed, and that is to win the UEFA Champions League. Here are some of the quotes of Arsenal fans when we asked them how they felt about the new manager:

"It is a shock, I've never even heard of this guy, he wouldn't be able to win the League 2 with us never mind the Champions League"

"I know he is virtually unknown and all, but maybe if our team plays with drive and determination we could do quite well this year."

"Im not sure. I think we will only be able to tell when were around halfway of the season if this was a good apointment or not but i'm still very upset at Wenger leaving."

Arsenal are said to be very keen on Landon Donovan as Lomax lists him as one of there many targets this season. Other names being thrown into the hat are Enzo Maresca, Claudio Pizzarro and new RB Salzburg signing Thierry Henry has been linked with a return to the Emirates as Kyle Lomax gets ready for a very long and very hard season.

Today, Lomax announced 5 new signings and has told the press "there wont be any more players coming in till later on in the year, possibly january or maybe not even till next year"

Vincent-Enyeama.jpg

Lomax moved for Nigerian international goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama and has aquired him at a very small price which is said to be around £1,000,000, very little for such a great goalkeeper. Lomax has said that Enyeama will not jump straight into the first team and he will have to fight for his place with 31 year old Spanish keeper Manuel Almunia.

Robert-Pires.jpg

Lomax has also opted to bring back former Arsenal legend Robert Pires on a free transfer. Lomax has said that he feels Robert Pires' experience will be a vital piece in Arsenal's season this year.

andy%20carroll%20england.jpg

This is one of Lomax's most suprising transfers, bringing in English striker Andy Carroll from Newcastle for a fee of £5,000,000. Lomax is said to be somewhat of an admirer of Andy Carroll and that was a big factor of him bringing Carroll to Arsenal.

Marchisio.jpg

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has also joined Arsenal, for a huge fee of £8,500,000. Lomax sent scouts to look at Claudio in pre season and after some impressive displays Lomax cashed in on him as he continues to improve his squad.

Roque-Santa-Cruz_1654000.jpg

Lomax also snapped up most probably one of the best bargains in this years transfer window, signing Santa Cruz from Man City on a free. Man City had transfer listed Cruz and within a week Santa Cruz arrived at the Emirates Stadium.

Yeah, it's the first time it has happened to me. Update coming sometime tommorow.

Have you skipped forward 4 years? lol

Blanc wasn't France manager during the 2010 WC, Domenech was.

Good start anyway, KIU

oh yeah, thanks for pointing that out. gonna post a update soon instead of tommorow.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

August Review

As I went into my first month as Arsenal manager, I was very nervous. That may be the reason why I could of maybe have done better in some of the games, luckily by the end of August I had shaken of the nerves and my team were just starting to play like they were actually "my" team. We were playing some really good football out there in the closing games as we started to hit some good form.

Robert_Pires.jpg

Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal - Patrice Evra, Robert Pires (pen)

I was very happy with this hard earned point away from home, a good team performance but we all know we can play better then this as we had a few chances to put ourselves 2-1 up but we didn't take them and we have to learn from our mistakes. The goal from Robert Pires was a great penalty finding the bottom corner almost to perfection.

MOTM: Patrice Evra
Arsenal MOTM: Robert Pires

cesc+fabregas+barcelona+girl.jpg

Arsenal 0-0 Everton

A very frustrating game with not alot of chances. It looked almost as if Everton were going for the draw as we tried and tried again but just couldnt find an opening, we just couldn't break down there defence. Well done to Phil Jagielka who had a great game but I do not think that we are no where near top form yet and on a different day this could of been a completely different game. We should not dwell on this result and move on to try and get 3 points next up against our local rivals.

MOTM: Phil Jagielka
Arsenal MOTM: None

arsenal_s_tomas_rosicky_752793.jpg

West Ham 1-2 Arsenal - Kieron Dyer, Cesc Fabregas and Tomas Rosicky

Great win, with a bit of luck we might start to hit some good form now. Today we played like the real Arsenal. Quick passing and moving, good taking of chances and all round better play then in our last two games. I am fully confident that in our next couple of games we can hit top form and rise to the top of the Premier League, where Arsenal are meant to be.

MOTM: Cesc Fabregas
Arsenal MOTM: Cesc Fabregas

cesc-fabregas.jpg

The Arsenal Fly Emirates player of the month award goes to Cesc Fabregas for a fantastic contribution of 1 goal and 2 assists, without our captain Cesc we would of been a considerable bit worse out there on the pitch as he is a vital part in our game as any captain in any team is.

September Review

A great month, 6 out of 6. I knew that we would hit some form eventually. To be honest, all 6 of the games any top team would expect to win. We played some great football and scored some great goals. Im starting to get a good feeling about this job, I think I will experience some success if we are playing like we are at the moment. 6 straight wins isnt bad for a managers second month in charge.

Arsenal 2-0 Stoke - Van Persie and Walcott

Good win at home for us to start off a great month, kept a clean sheet and Van Persie and Walcott scored a great goal each. We pretty much dominated the game with Stoke having just 4 shots at goal compared to our 16 shots.

MOTM: Van Persie
Arsenal MOTM: Van Persie

Arsenal 3-0 Bursaspor - UCL - Arshavin, Carroll and Song

Confident performance from the Gunners at home to keep another clean sheet and Carroll opening his goalscoring account for us in his first ever Champions League game.

MOTM: Arshavin
Arsenal MOTM: Arshavin

West Brom 2-4 Arsenal - Odemwingie and Dorrans, Marchisio, Rosicky and Van Persie(2)

Dominant win away from home this time, unluckily we didn't keep a clean sheet but we still played really well. Van Persie is currently on fine form as he takes his tally up to 3 in the league also Marchisio grabbed his first goal for us.

MOTM: Marchisio
Arsenal MOTM: Marchisio

Arsenal 3-0 Cardiff - ELC - Carroll and Walcott(2)

Even though we had a second team out, we still played excellent dominating the game and keeping the clean sheet.

MOTM: Carroll
Arsenal MOTM: Carroll

Arsenal 3-0 Birmingham - Carroll, Van Persie and Marchisio

Another dominant win which we once again kept a clean sheet against a very capable Birmingham but we controlled the game from the start and after Andy put us ahead it would be a very hard task for them to come back and try and steal the points.

Werder Bremen 2-3 Arsenal - Pizarro(2), Carroll(2) and Van Persie

A really good game. Both sides played some great attacking pieces of football but we just edged it with Andy's late dramatic winner as he dinked it over the keeper from outside of the box.

Andy-Carroll-006.jpg

The player of the month is Andy Carroll for scoring 5 in 6 and getting the MOTM award 3 times in sucession. Great month for us as we progress to October and look to try and imitate our sucess.

October Review

A good month, except for the Blackpool result but we still are playing well and getting the results so im happy with the lads, I am shocked that I am actually still undefeated as Arsenal manager. We are in the middle of some great form and please dont let it stop now.

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal - Koscielny

A good result but we could and should have scored more. The goal frm Koscienly was a great goal, firing the ball in with his head from the back post. We controlled the game and it was a confident performance from my team and I want us to keep playing like this.

MOTM: Koscielny
Arsenal MOTM: Koscielny

Arsenal 3-2 Fulham - Chamakh, Van Persie and Marchisio, Vermalaen O.G and Dembele

A great contest with both teams going for the win, but just like in the Werder Bremen match my players had the edge to get the winning goal and take advantage of our opponents mistakes.

Arsenal 4-1 Basel - Santa Cruz, Vela(2) and Koscielny ,Yapi Yapo

We totally dominated the game, hitting four goals past them with a second team. We should blast past this group as we have already beaten everyone in our group.

MOTM: Jack Wilshere
Arsenal MOTM: Jack Wilshere

Arsenal 4-0 Man City - Vela, Fabregas, Van Persie and Koscielny

I thought this was going to be a close game but in truth we dominated the game, our defence was equally as good as our midfield and strikers as they disposed of every Man City attack with ease.

MOTM: Koscielny

Bristol City 0-2 Arsenal - Carroll and Carey O.G

Good win with a second team out once again, Carroll popping up with another goal which takes his tally to 6.

Arsenal 0-0 Blackpool

Very frustrating game. We had 20 shots and 15 on target which Matt Gilks saved every one of them which earnt him the MOTM Award. This result is unacceptable and we need to improve if we want to be firm title challengers.

MOTM: Matt Gilks

koscielny-de-tours-a-lorient.jpg

The player of the month is Laurent Koscielny for being solid at the back and even popping up with a few goals from corners which has earnt him the player of the month award.

After October Arsenal sit in 2nd place in the English Premier League. Sorry I cannot have a screenshot for you as when I take one it comes up blurry as you can see.

EnglishPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable-2.png

Wow, what happened to that screenshot ?

Anyway good luck

I dont know, I cant take screenshots of anything for some reason.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:47 PM ----------

TransferBudget.jpg

Before I get on with the November Update, I recieved some great news from the Arsenal board on the 1st of November. They have injected £34,500,000 into my transfer budget for me to spend in January! I was very happy with the amount of money they gave me and I intend to spend it on a world class player which will play a big part in the second half of my season.

November Review

A up and down month for me, our unbeaten streak being ended but we also got some good results. We qualified for the Champions League Knockout Stage, moved up in the league and got a hefty budget for me to spend in January. Our form has dipped in this month by a considerable bit but suprisingly we still played some amazing football in some of the matches and scored some good goals and on a overall I am happy with my lads for this month.

Basel 1-3 Arsenal - Galli,
Santa Cruz (2), Rosicky

This win saw us qualify for the Champions League knockout stage. A dominant win with us controlling the game and a screamer from Rosicky and a brace from Santa Cruz saw us wrap up the win in fashion before Galli scored on the 90th minute with a meer consolation goal for Basel.

MOTM: Santa Cruz

Bolton 2-0 Arsenal - Elmander(2)

This game was the end of our unbeaten run, where we lasted over 16 competitive games in all competitons without losing. I wouldn't say Bolton dominated the game as it was pretty much a even contest but Bolton took there chances well with Elmander bagging two decent goals but I think that without the injury of a few key players like Fabregas, Van Persie and Koscielny we would of probally have done better in this match but hopefully they will be fit for the crucial game that we have next, Liverpool at Anfield.

MOTM: Johan Elmander

Arsenal MOTM: Alex Song

Liverpool 2-0 Arsenal - Skrtel and Gerrard

I said in my last game that Bolton didn't dominate us, but Liverpool did. My lads didn't look up for it today with Cesc and Robin still missing from the team and as many fans and critics have said before Arsenal are just not themselves without Cesc Fabregas. 2 games in November, 2 losses. This game was always going to be a tough game at Anfield away to one of the best teams in the country, but I expected my boys to play better then this.

MOTM: Steven Gerrard

Arsenal MOTM: Laurent Koscielny

Arsenal 1-0 Blackburn -
Robin Van Persie

Scrappy win at home. We played better then last game, but im not really satisfied with just a 1-0 victory over a team we were expected to beat far more comfortably. Van Persie marked his comeback from injury with a goal in the 2nd half which proved to be the only goal in the match. 3 points in the bag and we travel away next to Wolverhampton to face Wolverhampton Wanderers.

MOTM: Robin Van Persie

Wolves 1-3 Arsenal - Kevin Doyle,
Chamakh(3)

Dominant win away from home, with us having over 60% of the possession and Chamakh completing a fine performance with a wonderful hattrick. He is the first player to get a hattrick for me this season and for that I want to congratulate him for having such a good game.

MOTM: Chamakh

Bursaspor 0-0 Arsenal

As we had already qualified for the knockout stages, I decided to rest most of our key players for the big match against Aston Villa coming in just two days time. With a 2nd team we played fairly well dominating the possession but didn't bag our chances. Up next we welcome Aston Villa to the Emirates in which is sure to be a great game of football.

MOTM: Jack Wilshere

Arsenal 2-0 Aston Villa -
Van Persie and Chamakh

Chamakh's fine form continued with another goal here to finish off a suprisingly lacklustre Aston Villa side. Chamakh and Van Persie are starting to form a tidy partnership for us and that will obviously be a key part in our season.

chamakh-mauroane.jpg

The player of the month is Chamakh for scoring 4 goals in just 3 appearances for us this month and helping us to climb to the 1st place in the Premier League.

LeagueTableEndofNov2010.jpg

Last edited:
thanks mate, ill try to. Update coming tommorow.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

December Review

A decent month for us, still unbeaten at home. 4 wins and 2 draws isn't bad, but the two draws made us casually slide down the table to 2nd place. Although this month wasn't a terrible month, I would love for us to have got 6 wins out of 6.

Sunderland 0-0 Arsenal

I am very unhappy with this results and that's exactly what I told the lads after the game. They totally understood, it appears that one or two individuals were unhappy with my full time team talk but we didn't play well and everyone knows that we can play alot better then we did.

MOTM: Manuel Almunia

images

BREAKING NEWS: BAKARY SAGNA UNHAPPY AT ARSENAL

bakary_sagna_with_hair.jpg

French defender Bakary Sagna is reportedly unhappy at Arsenal after his manager Kyle Lomax's team talk at full time after the Sunderland game. Bakary told our reporters that Lomax was too harsh on the players, especially when he put out a weak squad that from the start he doubted. With such players as Luke Freeman and want away Jonathan Djouru starting the game, the starting XI was clearly not the best team that Arsenal have ever put out. There is interest from Manchester United and Athletico Madrid for Sagna, who has also pointed out that he is going to keep his options open and if any offers do come in he would find it hard to turn down a move away from the Emirates.

Arsenal 4-1 Werder Bremen - UEFA Champions League - Borowski, Walcott, Vela, Fabregas and Carroll

Great dominant win at home to end the group with 16pts, goals coming from Carroll, Vela, Fabregas and Walcott saw us top our group undefeated with 5 wins and 1 draw. We are pratically a fortress at home in the league and in europe.

MOTM: Fabregas
uefa-champions-league-logo.jpg

2568d1257618849-i-would-like-3d-version-my-logo-shakhtar-donetsk.png

We drawn Shakthar in the UEFA Champions League Knockout Stage. The first leg will be played away to Shakhtar on the 23rd of Febuary, with the second leg being played at our ground on the 16th of March. It will be interesting to see the return of Eduardo to the Emirates to feature against us, and we will have to look to keep the shackles on such key players like him. But hopefully, with the right tactical approach, we will be able to progress to the Quarter Final's.

Arsenal 3-0 Wigan - Chamakh, Carroll and Marchisio

Another good win at home dominating the opposition and controlling the game on a overall. We are currently looking unstoppable and we are certainly going to be strong contenders for the title this season.

Roberto Martinez tips Arsenal for Premier League glory

article-1144105-037E6B15000005DC-298_306x660.jpg

Wigan manager Roberto Martinez has tipped Arsenal for Premier League glory following his sides 3-0 defeat away to Arsenal at the Emirates. Martinez has said that the football Arsenal play is amazing and is definatly enough to challenge for the Prem, maybe even for the illustrious Champions League. Wigan sit 16th place following there defeat to Arsenal and Martinez is confident of keeping Wigan up in the Premier League this season even though they are 2 points of the relegation zone.

Man City 1-3 Arsenal - LC Quarter Final - Adebayor, Marchisio(2) and Van Persie

This win saw us progress to the Semi Final's of the League Cup, where we will face a very respectable championship side in the form of Leicester City. Marchisio was the standout performer, scoring two long range goals to beat Joe Hart which sent us through.

Fan favourite Arsene Wenger warns Arsenal of Eduardo

article-1210690-063A01A0000005DC-178_306x437.jpg

Arsene Wenger has taken time out of his busy schedule with France to warn Arsenal of Shakthar top scorer Eduardo. Wenger has stated that in order to win the match and progress to the later stages of the competition, Arsenal need to make sure they keep Eduardo quiet. Wenger managed Eduardo at Arsenal and he knows what the Croatian striker has to offer for Shakthar and what he will bring to the table when the Shakthar vs Arsenal match takes place.

Arsenal 2-2 Man Utd - Hernandez(2), Fabregas and Marchisio

We came from 2-0 down to draw 2-2. Well done to Fabregas and Marchisio for grabbing the goals but to be honest at home we were expecting to win so we shouldn't dwell on this and get ourselves ready for possibly the biggest challenge of our season as we welcome Chelsea to the Emirates for whats shaping up to be a thrilling london derby.

MOTM: Hernandez
Arsenal MOTM: Marchisio

Van Persie attracts interest from Barcelona and Inter

rvp2.jpg

Arsenal's top goalscorer Robin Van Persie is on some great form, which has attracted the interest of two of the biggest clubs in the world, Barcelona and Inter Milan. Nothing is formal yet but our reporters have been told that Barcelona are weighing up there money in place to make a bid for the Arsenal hitman.

Arsenal 6-1 Chelsea - Ivanovic, Chamakh(2), Vermalaen, Koscielny, Van Persie and Gibbs

Wow. Just wow. I cant believe how well we played. We destroyed a top team out there, dominating posession and taking our chances really well. Chelsea had a miniture of 4 shots compared to our 16 so for us to tear apart one of the best clubs in England that really is an achievement. Well played lads, we have a busy month up next so we need to be sharp.

Arsenal6-1Chelsea.jpg

claudio-marchisio.jpg

The player of the month is Claudio Marchisio for scoring 4 goals in a meer 5 appearances, now that is good for a midfielder and I want to thank him for his outstanding performances in December and I hope he can keep it up till the end of the season.

What a result against Chelsea mate, Marchisio look a good signing.

Update coming later on as I wont be home till about 8 so it will most likely be up around 9-10.

Great story you got here, one of the best around.

I really like this story as you add anything to do with the club like Martinez and Wenger comments. Very good |)

6-1 against chelsea! What version of FMRTE are you using?

lol joking. Good luck, even though I'm a spurs fan ::)

Great story you got here, one of the best around.

Thanks mate, I think yours is better though personally.

I really like this story as you add anything to do with the club like Martinez and Wenger comments. Very good |)

Thanks, I try to make it more detailed and interesting for readers. Glad you like it :)

6-1 against chelsea! What version of FMRTE are you using?

lol joking. Good luck, even though I'm a spurs fan ::)

Haha I dont use FMRTE, We have been unstoppable at home all season and I think if the game was away it might have been a different story but im still very happy with the result.

love this story
i'll be following from now on

Thanks mate, glad you like it.

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

January Review

January, the time where teams are allowed to edit there squads. Not a very busy January transfer window for the Gunners, only signing one player. Although Arsenal only bought one player, Lomax is confident that the player he has bought will turn into a real hit at the Emirates and become a fan favourite very quickly. A great month, absolutely fantastic. 8 wins out of 8 in all competitions. We are being constantly tipped for the title by other managers across the world, and even a few managers tipping us for Champions League glory.

Everton 1-2 Arsenal - Osman, Gibbs and Clichy

Good win away from home, two goals from Gibbs and Clichy as our strike force of Chamakh and Carroll struggled to get a goal. A late but great winner from Clichy sealed the win for us as we move on and hope to get a good result against our London rivals West Ham United as we welcome them to a classic derby day at the Emirates.

MOTM: Gael Clichy

SkySportsLogo.jpg

Exciting Porto winger joins the Gunners

Cristian-Rodriguez-Joy-ManU-v-Porto_2126138.jpg

Lomax has brought energetic Porto winger Cristian Rodriguez for a fee of £15,000,000. Cristian Rodriguez spoken of his unspeakable joy of joining Arsenal and is said to be estatic to be working under his new manager Kyle Lomax. "He is a great manager, capable of managing every club in the world and doing well." Rodriguez told our reporters earlier this morning as he flew in from Portugal to complete the deal, signing a 3 year contract on £60,000 a week. "Rodriguez is a great dribbler, he is fast on the ball, has good control, a great crosser of the ball. He is the complete winger. I am fairly confident he will establish himself as a fan favourite at the Emirates in no time. " Lomax took no time to shine the light on Rodriguez as he spoken to our reporters earlier today.

Arsenal 2-1 West Ham - Upson O.G and Clichy, Obinna

Good win at home against our rivals, as we continue to show that we are amongst the best teams in the Premier League with a dominant but lucky win against West Ham. Our bit of luck came when a Cristian Rodriguez cross bounced off Upson's foot in the 67th minute to put us on level terms at 1-1. Clichy capped another fine performance grabbing a goal, he now has 2 in 2 for January and is hoping to earn a call up from Arsene Wenger in there next squad.

MOTM: Gael Clichy

Wenger: Clichy is quality

player_50_gael_clichy.jpg

Earlier today, whilst being interviewed by FourFourTwo.com, France manager Arsene Wenger announced that he will be calling up Clichy for his next squad and will also choose him as the first choice left back in future games if he keeps himself on good form and good fitness levels. "Clichy is a quality player, when I was at Arsenal I aquired him for a steal of £250,000, now that is cheap for a classy player like Gael. He performed well for me at Arsenal so I am hoping that he performs well for me for France as I look to get into the later stages of the Euro with the help of my key players.

Arsenal 5-0 Leicester - FA Cup 3rd Round - Gibbs, Wilshere, Van Persie(2) and Vela

Dominant win with mostly youth players out. Van Persie, hampered with injuries last season started and bagged two great goals before coming off to a standing ovation on the 60th minute. Also our youth grabbed a few goals with such players as Gibbs, Wilshere, Carlos Vela, Ramsey and Luke Freeman putting in some good performances as they develop as players and in a few years they will surely be the next big thing at Arsenal Football Club.

Arsenal 4-0 Leicester - League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg - Rosicky, Van Persie, Marchisio and Fabregas

I decided to give the big guns 45 minutes today, with Marchisio, Van Persie and Fabregas all bagged in the first half. Late on Rosicky added another goal with a cool slotted finish from a Gibbs cross.

MOTM: Kieran Gibbs

Arsenal to move for Man City hitman?

carlos-tevez-manchester-city.jpg

Arsenal voice interest in Man City hitman Carlos Tevez as he is reportedly unhappy at Eastlands after a training ground bust up with Roberto Mancini. "Mancini doesn't talk to players, I've always preferred Mark Hughes as my manager, Mancini just picks the team, you can ask any player in the Man City team, how much does Mancini talk to you? The answer will always be not alot. I would welcome a move to the Emirates if Kyle was to move for me. I know I am the Man City captain but I just cannot work under Mancini any longer, you either let me go Mancini, or I will quit!" Tevez raged earlier to our nervous reporters as they tried to get a interview with the Argentine international.

Stoke 1-2 Arsenal - Higginbottom, Van Persie(2)

We won didnt we? I told the reporters after the match as they critised my team for only winning 1-0. I think it was a good performance from my lads and I only care about 3 points, not about only winning by one goal. Well done Van Persie for saving us from which would have been a disapointing loss with two great goals, one to equalise and one to win the game.

Arsenal 1-0 West Brom - Van Persie

Now, this game was disapointing. We didnt even control the game, it was a 50/50 game. Newly promoted West Brom aren't a bad side ill give them that, I apoligise but our team should really be destroying them at home. There team is nothing compared to ours. A game with 50/50 posession and 9 shots each, fortunately, we were the ones who took our chances better and in the end we got the result.

Leicester 0-2 Arsenal - League Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg - Bendtner and Vela

Good win for the youth/reserve team. No player in the first team or over 25 played in this game so we did well to win against a very respectable Leicester side who had there strongest line up out. Lets finish January on a high with our FA Cup 4th Round game at home to Blackburn.

MOTM: Djourou

Arsenal 1-0 Blackburn - FA Cup 4th Round - Carroll

Good win with once against a very young squad out. Nice to see Carroll getting a goal after a recent goal draught which he managed to end here against a very good Blackburn team. As we wanted to, we finished January on a high. Lets look to continue this good form in February as we have some hard games coming up against some very hard opposition.

MOTM: Rodriguez

images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5Ckieran-gibbs.jpg

The player of the month is Kieran Gibbs for some solid performances for the youngster, scoring two goals and assisting 3. Next up we have Newcastle, should be a win. Let's hope that we can continue this fine form in February and grab some more points as we continue to embark on a fantastic season for the Gunners.

Last edited:
Good update, i liked the 'Clichy is quality' as well :)

Thanks mate, February update coming tommorow. Anyone got any ideas on how I can improve my updates?