Really good here mate, possibly could add a few more images and maybe make the font bit bigger, but the story is real good, will follow and comment in the future :)

Thanks mate, will see to that in this update. Here is the February Update.

February Update

0,,12306%7E3771470,00.jpg

Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle
Van Persie(2), Chamakh(2)

A great day for the Arsenal fans as they welcomed a below average Newcastle to face the current Premier League leaders. The Gunners attack partnership of Chamakh and Van Persie proved to be too much for Toon centre backs Collocini and Campbell.

MOTM: Fabregas
Cesc Fabregas set up three fine goals today to cap a fantastic performance from the Arsenal skipper as Arsenal's season keeps getting better and better.

1318645_full-lnd.jpg

Birmingham 1-4 Arsenal
Chamakh(2), Van Persie, Eboue

Birmingham surely didn't expect to be beaten 4-1 at home, especially after there amazing unbeaten record at home last season. The strike partnership of Van Persie and Chamakh doing really well again both of them scoring and even a goal from defender Emmanuel Eboue helped to an emphatic away win for Arsenal at St. Andrews.

MOTM: Eboue
A rare start for Ivory Coast defender Emmanuel Eboue saw him cap a great performance with a goal to win him the MOTM Award.

Hughton: "Gunners are unbeatable at home, we had no chance!"

After Arsenal's 4-0 destruction of Newcastle United, Hughton had told the press that the Gunners are unbeatable at home, and that Newcastle had no chance at the Emirates against them. "The quality of Arsenal proved too much for our squad, I need to recieve more backing from the board in order to help the team progress and maybe we can get better results against the top teams, but without financial backing we cannot do anything about it!" Kyle Lomax's Arsenal are in some fine form at the moment, currently topping the Premier League table, with not long to go till the end of the season, Arsenal are looking very impressive, and are looking good for the Premier League title!

340x.jpg

Fulham 2-2 Arsenal
Van Persie, Clichy

Fulham and Arsenal cancel themselves out in a great battle at Craven Cottage. Arsenal went 1-0 up via a cool Van Persie finish before Danny Murphy put his team level with a quality freekick from the edge of the box that swept into the bottom corner giving Almunia no chance. Gera put his team 2-1 up before Clichy equalised late on with a brilliant header that flew past Australian keeper Mark Schwarzer to secure a well earnt point for Arsenal.

MOTM: Danny Murphy
The Fulham skipper had a great game against the Gunners, grabbing one assist and one fantastic strike from a freekick. A fairly good performance today from the Ex-Liverpool midfielder.

3517529534-soccer-barclays-premier-league-arsenal-v-tottenham-hotspur-emirates-stadium.jpg

Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal
Van Persie

A good performance from Tottenham saw them scrape a great but lucky win against there London rivals. A late penalty from Van Der Vaart cancelled out Van Persie's early goal before Robbie Keane scored what proved to be the winner for the home side with a composed finish. Arsenal had many chances but fortunately enough for Tottenham didn't take them.

MOTM: Van Der Vaart
Van Der Vaart performed fairly well against Arsenal scoring the late equaliser with a penalty which he cooly slotted past Arsenal keeper Manuel Almunia
Van Der Vaart came close a few times but unfortunately could not add to his tally.

Tevez to sign for Arsenal!

carlos-tevez2.jpg

Manchester City goal machine Carlos Tevez is to join up at Arsenal at the end of the season. "Arsenal are a great club, so of course I am delighted to join them. I enjoyed my time at Manchester City, but I hope they will understand that I cannot work under Roberto Mancini. Some players dont mind his management style, but I dont really like it. I wish Man City good luck on there future endavours but I am afraid that Arsenal are just too good to turn down and at the end of the day, I am estatic to be joining them and I wish myself to have great sucess for them." Carlos Tevez spoke to our reporters earlier on the back of his unspeakable joy at joining Manchester City.

jack-wilshere-arsenal-2010.jpg

Arsenal 4-2 Fulham - FA Cup 5th Round
Wilshere(2), Fabregas, Wellington Silva

Arsenal dominated Fulham with pratically there youth team in there 4-2 win. A first goal for Wenger's signing Wellington Silva was the first of four for the Gunners as English wonderkid Wilshere added to the tally with a wonderful brace and Cesc Fabregas scoring a goal from well outside the area.

MOTM: Jack Wilshere
Wilshere grabbed a brace, scoring a fantastic curling shot from the edge of the area and a well struck shot from twelve yards out to add to his assist, setting up Fabregas' late goal to make it four.

Johan_Djourou.JPG

Shakthar 0-3 Arsenal - Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg
Djourou, Van Persie, Wellington Silva

A great away win for the Gunners in the Champions League, Silva's second goal for Arsenal in just three appearances came when he was subbed on for Chamakh late on, and in no time put his name on the scoresheet with a wonderful goal, skipping past four Shakthar players before putting the ball past Shakthar keeper Andriy Pyatov in style.

MOTM: Johan Djourou
Djourou defended really well in his own half, even getting up to score a technically sound header that gave Pyatov no chance of saving. Djourou is starting to stake his case for a Starting XI Place for Arsenal on the back of some solid performances.

Arsenal reject bid for Van Persie

Robin-van-Persie-001.jpg

Sources from Sky Sports have reported that earlier today Arsenal rejected a £20,000,000 bid from Barcelona for the Dutch international Robin Van Persie. Manager Kyle Lomax rejected the bid and warned all teams "Hands off Van Persie!" It is to be said that Lomax will not accept any bids for Van Persie and that Van Persie is happy at Arsenal and will not be leaving. Van Persie is currently topping the Premier League goalscoring charts and is having a fantastic season.

Thomas-Vermaelen-001.jpg

Arsenal 2-1 Everton - League Cup Final
Wilshere, Van Persie
Vermalean S/O (68)

"Theres only one Kyle Lomax!" were the chants of the Arsenal fans after a great performance from the Gunners to secure the League Cup trophy against the blue side of Merseyside Everton in a thrilling encounter. After a early goal from defender Cisovsky, doubt was filled in the minds of the Arsenal faithful, but goals from Wilshere and Van Persie marked a valliant comeback from the Gunners. Vermalaen was sent off on the 68th minute for a professional foul on Leon Osman but Arsenal defended well and managed to hold on for a great cup win.

MOTM: Wilshere
Wilshere made one goal and scored one goal to seal the Carling Cup and to finally add a trophy to the Emirates Trophy Cabinet, having not won a trophy for over five years.
Carling-Cup_display_image.jpg

The player of the month is Jack Wilshere for helping to our clause, scoring and setting up goals. A great month for the Gunners as they keep up there great form heading into March.

4 good quality strikers for next season. Might be a bit tough keeping them all happy but if you rotate them well, should be banging in the goals all season long!

4 good quality strikers for next season. Might be a bit tough keeping them all happy but if you rotate them well, should be banging in the goals all season long!

Thanks mate, I reckon rotating them will keep them happy, and hopefully we will be banging in the goals. Im really happy with signing Tevez for just £12m, sorry for not putting that in the update guys. Keep the comments coming!

Nice update pal, see youve started to use my font now ;)

Very good update.

Really going to have to up it on my story now to get it better than yours :)

great update. Brilliant deal for Tevez
Good to see wilshere playing well.
Ramsey? Is he back for you yet?

Thanks everyone. Ramsey played in the Carling Cup game mate, trying to work him slowly back to full fitness. Update coming very soon.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

March Update

15-chamakh-415.jpg

Blackpool 0-4 Arsenal
Chamakh(2), Van Persie, Djourou

Total domination of Blackpool by Arsenal, who dominated every aspect of the game, recording a posession percentage of 70%, with Blackpool having only one shot all game. Chamakh opened the scoring with a header which flew into the top corner before adding to his tally with a chipped finish over Matt Gilks. Van Persie and Djourou also added to the score in another win for the Gunners.

MOTM: Chamakh
Chamakh bagged two brilliant goals, and also set up a goal when he sent through Van Persie 1on1 which Van Persie blasted in the corner of the net. A good performance from the Moroccian international.

zp_22_Song-goal-1-100911MAFC_9981.jpg

Arsenal 4-0 Bolton
Chamakh, Fabregas, Van Persie, Song

Once again, a dominant win for Arsenal, controlling the posession and controlling the game on an overall. Chamakh kept up his fine form with scoring the opener, a brilliant goal from 25 yards out which flew into the top corner. Fabregas added to the scoring with a curling shot from outside the area before Van Persie added a third with a thunderous freekick. Song added to the scoresheet late on with a header that flew past keeper Matt Gilks.

MOTM: Fabregas
The spanish playmaker capped a fine performance with a goal and two brilliant assists.

1254256160_spt_ai_arsenalvolympiakos_08.jpg

Arsenal 4-0 QPR - FA Cup 6th Round
Van Persie, Chamakh(2), Fabregas

Another 4-0 dominant win for Arsenal. Chamakh keeping up his run of fine form to decimate the QPR defence with ease. Another great team performance from Arsenal saw Aaron Ramsey make his comeback from injury, he did well setting up Fabregas' tidy finish late on.

MOTM: Chamakh
Chamakh kept up his run of amazing form by getting a brace against a very respectable championship side in the form of QPR. Major contender for player of the month.

886430a76787ab913a5f2a61d4fc-grande.jpg

Arsenal 2-1 Shakthar - Champions League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg
Van Persie and Gibbs

Arsenal edge this close encounter, with goals coming from Van Persie and the English wonderkid Kieran Gibbs. Arsenal win 5-1 on aggregate.

MOTM: Kieran Gibbs
Gibbs set up Van Persie's opener and then grabbed the winner, tapping the ball in from a Nasri cross.

uefa_champions_league_logo_2921.gif

marseille.jpg

Arsenal draw Marseille in the Champions League Quarter Final.

Thierry Henry warns Arsenal of being complacent

alg_red_bulls_thierry_henry.jpg

Arsenal favourite Thierry Henry has warned Arsenal of complacency against a very respectable Marseille side. Marseille, the current French Ligue 1 leaders, are said to be looking foward to facing Arsenal and they believe they have a very good chance. Andre Pierre Gignac is being dubbed the dangerman for the match against Arsenal, scoring 21 in 30 games this season for Marseille. Arsenal are said to be very confident of beating Marseille heading into there match.

Man City 2-0 Arsenal

Aleksandar+Kolarov+Manchester+City+v+Valencia+KRduSk_qcGml.jpg

Man City won in which was dubbed a very close game, New Arsenal signing Carlos Tevez opened the scoring for Manchester City early on, before Kolarov wrapped up the 3 points for City with a long range strike that struck the inside of the post before going in.

MOTM: Carlos Tevez
Tevez scored the opener for Manchester City, showing his new boss exactly what he bought him for. Tevez wont be at Arsenal till next season but has spoken of his joy at joining them.

Tevez: "Sorry Kyle"

carlos-tevez-manchester-city.jpg

In the wake of Manchester City's 2-0 victory against Arsenal, Tevez has took time out of his busy schedule to be interviewed by the BBC.

BBC: Thanks for joining us today Carlos.
Carlos Tevez: No problemo.
BBC: In your last match you scored against your new club Arsenal, many Arsenal fans were disappointed at your scoring, and thought that you would refuse to play against Arsenal?
CT: That would be pretty stupid. I cant just refuse to play, that just makes me look like a spoilt kid. I wasn't very happy about playing but im sure if I hadn't played very well Kyle wouldn't of thought that I was good enough for Arsenal. Im sorry for scoring Kyle, but this season im at Manchester City for now, and next season I will be scoring for Arsenal.
BBC: Thanks for that Tevez. Have you got any links with the players at Arsenal?
CT: Im real good friends with Roque Santa Cruz from our Manchester City career.
BBC: And last but not least, who are you most looking foward to linking up with?
CT: Erm. That is a hard one. I think it has got to be Van Persie, he is on great scoring form this season and I would love to link up with him and hopefully we would both score alot of goals.
BBC: Thanks for your time Carlos.
CT: It was a pleasure.