What about OI and traning?:)

OI - set to asst manager but make sure he is 15 plus for tactical

Training

Pre Season - High Intensity - Tactical ( this is so the players learn the tactic as quickly as possible)

Individuals -

Striker - Place shots as we want to make sure we make the most of our opportunities and also working on finishing or composure if finishing is 15+

IF - work on passing and killer balls

AP - Killer balls and creativity

CM - Stamina and any other you feel is relevant for your player but this player has to cover a lot of ground.

DM - Positioning and passing are key for this player , positioning as again if we lose the ball this player has to be in the right place.

Centre backs - These are key and positioning and speed are key as we need to be able to get back if we lose the ball.

This is what I have done so far will let you know if you find anything else :)

Like the look of this, reminds me of a similar tactic I made on FM15. Will give this a go as I've not yet come across a tactic that is 'the one' yet. Haha

OI - set to asst manager but make sure he is 15 plus for tactical

Training

Pre Season - High Intensity - Tactical ( this is so the players learn the tactic as quickly as possible)

Individuals -

Striker - Place shots as we want to make sure we make the most of our opportunities and also working on finishing or composure if finishing is 15+

IF - work on passing and killer balls

AP - Killer balls and creativity

CM - Stamina and any other you feel is relevant for your player but this player has to cover a lot of ground.

DM - Positioning and passing are key for this player , positioning as again if we lose the ball this player has to be in the right place.

Centre backs - These are key and positioning and speed are key as we need to be able to get back if we lose the ball.

This is what I have done so far will let you know if you find anything else :)
Thanks for are awesome answer :) what about after pre season with traning?:)

out of curiosity - Inverted foot on the Inside Forwards more preferable or does it not matter too much? Starting a save with Fleetwood (predicted 23rd) so might be a good challenge for it.

out of curiosity - Inverted foot on the Inside Forwards more preferable or does it not matter too much? Starting a save with Fleetwood (predicted 23rd) so might be a good challenge for it.

I would not say it matters a whole lot to be honest, Fleetwood will be tough with teams less stronger I would say make sure you put a lot of work training defenders

Will do mate. It should be hard but they have got an alright squad so once I get tactic fully fluid and make one or two loan signings then you never know... promotion may be on the cards ;)

My results so far looking good, but i feel it still need something, some games the dont create a lots chances, and look a the chelsea game the defence just collapse, but im happy so far :)View attachment 202571

MILLEG9
HI MATE THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU A UPDATE AFTER 6 MATCHES I HAVE WON EVERY GAME AND ITS IMPORTANT TO NOTE I HAVE DECIDED TO RETRAIN LIAM SMITH AS A STRIKER WHO IS NATURALLY A CM/AMC WHO GOT RELEASED FROM NEWCASTLE UNITED AND AFTER 6 GAMES HE HAS SCORED 10 GOALS OUT OF OUR 21 GOALS AND ONLY CONCEDED 9 SO FAR SO GOOD,

View attachment 202570View attachment 202569View attachment 202568View attachment 202567

TO ALL YOU GUYS READING THIS MILLEG9 GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME AND ASKED MY OPINION ABOUT HIS SPIDER TACTIC AND I SAID I WILL TRY IT FOR A SEASON AS I'M MANAGING SALFOLD CITY IN MY SECOND SEASON IN VANARAMA NATIONAL LEAGUE NORTH SO HE WOULD SEE HOW IT PERFORMS IN LLM NOW IT IS VERY MUCH EARLY DAYS BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A STROKE OF GENIUS AS ONE OF THE PICS I HAVE UPLOADED SHOWS WE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE TITLE RACE ALSO THAT I TOOK A BIG RISK IN RETRAINING LIAM SMITH AS A STRIKER WHO IS NOT QUITE NATRUAL IN THIS POSITION BUT BANGING THE GOALS AWAY AND IF HE CONTINUES HIS CURRENT FORM HE COULD WELL END UP WITH A UNREALISTIC AMOUNT OF GOALS AS HE HAS 10 FROM 6 GAMES IMAGINE WHAT HE WILL GET FROM 30 AT CURRENT RATE WHICH WE ARE LOOKING AT OVER 40 GOALS WHICH IS NUTS.

GOOD TACTIC DUDE WELL IMPRESSED!!!!!

Last edited:
My results so far looking good, but i feel it still need something, some games the dont create a lots chances, and look a the chelsea game the defence just collapse, but im happy so far :)View attachment 995414

Excellent job mate! , I think against top class teams because the tactic does leave a bit of space for the opposition there will be games like that but as long as you are winning that's the main thing.

MILLEG9
HI MATE THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU A UPDATE AFTER 6 MATCHES I HAVE WON EVERY GAME AND ITS IMPORTANT TO NOTE I HAVE DECIDED TO RETRAIN LIAM SMITH AS A STRIKER WHO IS NATURALLY A CM/AMC WHO GOT RELEASED FROM NEWCASTLE UNITED AND AFTER 6 GAMES HE HAS SCORED 10 GOALS OUT OF OUR 21 GOALS AND ONLY CONCEDED 9 SO FAR SO GOOD,

View attachment 995415View attachment 995416View attachment 995417View attachment 995418

TO ALL YOU GUYS READING THIS MILLEG9 GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME AND ASKED MY OPINION ABOUT HIS SPIDER TACTIC AND I SAID I WILL TRY IT FOR A SEASON AS I'M MANAGING SALFOLD CITY IN MY SECOND SEASON IN VANARAMA NATIONAL LEAGUE NORTH SO HE WOULD SEE HOW IT PERFORMS IN LLM NOW IT IS VERY MUCH EARLY DAYS BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A STROKE OF GENIUS AS ONE OF THE PICS I HAVE UPLOADED SHOWS WE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE TITLE RACE ALSO THAT I TOOK A BIG RISK IN RETRAINING LIAM SMITH AS A STRIKER WHO IS NOT QUITE NATRUAL IN THIS POSITION BUT BANGING THE GOALS AWAY AND IF HE CONTINUES HIS CURRENT FORM HE COULD WELL END UP WITH A UNREALISTIC AMOUNT OF GOALS AS HE HAS 10 FROM 6 GAMES IMAGINE WHAT HE WILL GET FROM 30 AT CURRENT RATE WHICH WE ARE LOOKING AT OVER 40 GOALS WHICH IS NUTS.

GOOD TACTIC DUDE WELL IMPRESSED!!!!!

Wow mate looks Fantastic!!! You are doing a great job! really excited to see how you get on!!!! and thank you for the compliment :)

Excellent job mate! , I think against top class teams because the tactic does leave a bit of space for the opposition there will be games like that but as long as you are winning that's the main thing.
Yes im happy so far.just lost 2-1 to bournemouth away awful game, seem it could be better in away games. :)

I love the shape, I may try to tweak the midfield.

Also noticing in my first game that the striker isn't involved enough at all.

Last edited:
Wow mate looks Fantastic!!! You are doing a great job! really excited to see how you get on!!!! and thank you for the compliment :)
No worries mate will update when I'm around December or January and then after the season has finished and thanks for your high praise of my performance

just a quick update I have been testing this with the DM being a deep lying playmaker in home games and anchor away and is looking good results posted soon

I love the shape, I may try to tweak the midfield.

Also noticing in my first game that the striker isn't involved enough at all.

Give it time mate , make sure you train your striker on placing shots and composure so he is clincal when given the chance

really struggle in lower leagues in england, the inside forwards spoil everything, even after the key pass training has taken hold, constant 6.0 ratings,

Milleg9 just thought you should know my save when **** up so I will have start again but will still try your tactic and see how it goes with Salford city hopefully I can do as well

Milleg9 gonna have to start again mate as save got buggered some how but gonna still be Salford city and still be using your tactic dude