really struggle in lower leagues in england, the inside forwards spoil everything, even after the key pass training has taken hold, constant 6.0 ratings,

Okay mate , That's strange I have normally found the Inside forward to be one of the better players? do the players you have fit the roles? I am testing this with Swansea at the moment but will try someone smaller and let you know what I done if i face any challenges

Gav

Okay mate , That's strange I have normally found the Inside forward to be one of the better players? do the players you have fit the roles? I am testing this with Swansea at the moment but will try someone smaller and let you know what I done if i face any challenges

Gav

i was playing with portsmouth, changed to wigan now, and the strikers are now suffering

How many games have you played? have you trained he striker on placing shots?

How many games have you played? have you trained he striker on placing shots?

im 25 games in, all the preferred moves have taken hold. every single highlight they still blast the ball

if anyone is having trouble with this tactic especially if you have slow defenders try making your defensive line deep as i have found it helps, also changed inside forwards to wingers and defensive mid to bwm-support

Last edited:
been off the forum for a while, has anyone else tried this?

is it ok to put individual training to the players position or not?
OR do you have to train the specific items, you explained in your previous post?

is it ok to put individual training to the players position or not?
OR do you have to train the specific items, you explained in your previous post?

I would say that if you stick to the training I provided however if it a long the same lines you may get similar results!