Go ROVERS!!! Blackburn need a POKER!!!

focafoca18

Reaction score
Dear All,

here my first FM19 career....i check a lot of team, but the real best i can choose is Blackburn.
In first, sorry for my "scolastic" english, hoping you can understand well all...

Why ROVERS???
Because Rovers born in 1875...a story of 143 years, and only 3 championship titles (2 are 1912 and 1914, the last was of 1995, already PREMIER LEAGUE, with the 34 goals of ALAN SHEARER).....we need to come back in PREMIER, and we wanna WIN THIS LEAGUE.
Media says that we are 18th team of Championship....but i don't think so!!!!!!

SO...I'M HERE!!!!

View attachment 30705

MARKET!!!!!

First little problem....when i select Rovers, i start my career without an idea, so i take control of team only 9th of July, when some players will be buyed ...so, good for me, but please look my real market only from 9th of july!!!
Here complete table:

View attachment 30704

Only young names, because we want to create a VERY GREAT AND LONG CAREER!!!!

See you later with team presentation, and tactic!

TEAM PRESENTATION:

Dear all, in first we will present new players...i think you already know all those names, best young players in game!!!

View attachment 30703View attachment 30702View attachment 30701View attachment 30700

ELIA: From CONGO to run in our right , this young WINGER can made a lot of assist!!!!

MARIN: One of the first buy of all the careers, Croatian, young, very strong!!! LEFT ARROW in my tactic!!!

MORILLA: Another young and strong player, Spanish, is my lovely "number 10" with killing licence!!!

TONALI: The new ANDREA PIRLO....i'm Italian and i'm follow this player for long time, is very good and already good for some prestigious team, in real...i hope my NAPLES can buy it in real...but now,here, is a new ROVER player!!!

In real, ROVERS have already a great and young team.... I put some screenshoot of Raya (Spanish goalkeeper), Nyambe (Namibian defender) , Armstrong and Brereton (english, very good forwarders)

View attachment 30699View attachment 30698View attachment 30697View attachment 30696

TACTIC:

Easy...good wingers, good number 10, some good forwards.....is a 4-2-3-1!!!!

View attachment 30695

FRIENDSHIPS:

View attachment 30694

We play some matches, the most important with Basilea.....all winning matches, player work good, tactic also....i'm so happy!!!!

SO....LET'S START SEASON!!!!

This is my August calendar....see you later for results!!!!

View attachment 30693

AUGUST

Let's start with bad news and good news....

View attachment 30665

Good news, play is great, we dominate all the matches, we're a young team BUT with a lot of personality!
Bad news, we're out from Carabao Cup.....we made a lot of turnover and last minutes we let Coventry score, reach penalties and we made an error more....

Here all the matches:

View attachment 30664 View attachment 30662 View attachment 30661 View attachment 30660 View attachment 30659 View attachment 30658

Work really good the play, a lot of assist from midfield, where Tonali is really great! Nyambe is the TOP SCORER (incredible...a DC)...
Defense is great, only 2 goals, but arrive at minute 88 and minute 89, so bad mentality and we have to work for increase this!

This is the LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 30656

Aston Villa at the moment is really the best team, but we are really near!!! In down of table, Ipswich and Hull really really bad!!!

And now, SEPTEMBER!!

View attachment 30655

Really hard matches with ASTON VILLA, DERBY and STOKE......so, GO ROVERS!!!!!

SEPTEMBER

View attachment 30613

Incredible, i loose the only match i think was really easy!!! But also Aston Villa loose with Bristol City, so they are strong in home matches!!!!
Then, with Aston Villa, Armstrong miss the penalty (out), Kodjia also (goalkeeper) but score...and we have a 3-3 who can be important....
Derby and Stoke, away, are 2 great victories!!! Didn't take goal, we score and control!!!
Last is with Forest....really good team....i think to draw, BUT....now we can also score late than 90!!! 90+5 and 90+8....yeah!!!

Here all the matches

View attachment 30612 View attachment 30611 View attachment 30610 View attachment 30609 View attachment 30608

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 30607

Really good the first place, also best attack....but 8 team in 5 points, too short!!!! We hope in next matches for try to put more point from me to 4th place!!!

And now, OCTOBER!!!

View attachment 30606

Really strange month, 2 matches very near, then 15 days stop, then 3 matches in one week....
Only Bolton can be easy, other matches are dangerous...WBA and SWANSEA can be two serious problems!!!

OCTOBER

View attachment 30528

Of course when you are in first places of table all is ok, and also you didn't loose...but a lot of goals in last minutes....
Very happy to find a player like Palmer (Chelsea loan) who help us in 2 matches, but we loose for injuries Marin for 20 days and Williams (left defender) for 6 months....we also attack a lot but didn't score so much....probably in January i need to find a good PC...

Here all the matches....

View attachment 30527 View attachment 30526 View attachment 30525 View attachment 30524 View attachment 30523

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 30522

All teams are very near, the most important is don't loose many matches now, because mentality can be great if we arrive in this situation in march!!!

And now, NOVEMBER!

View attachment 30521

Again a 20 days stop, but we start with a great match with QPR!!!!!

Stay tuned!!!!!

Last edited:
NOVEMBER

View attachment 30427

Great win against QPR, but a really ugly defeat with Rotherham....we come back without Tonali (injuried with Italian U21) but 2 realy important away victories....
and also MARIN will start to score.....yeah!!!

View attachment 1185930 View attachment 1185931 View attachment 1185932 View attachment 1185933

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 1185934

Situation start to be good....all teams are so near, BUT now we're in 3...and hoping we will become 2 for beginning of 2019!!!

And now, DECEMBER!!

View attachment 1185935

December is every time the same, in England.....Christmas Tree and football!!! ahahahaha
A lot of matches, we need to look where we are in 2019 beginning....

Last edited:
DECEMBER

We start with a great news: NEW CONTRACT FOR ME

View attachment 30343
President is so happy of team performances!!!

View attachment 30342

December start in perfect way, 4 win and a 2-0 against Leeds....but then, BLACKOUT!!! We take 2 goals from Leeds (2-2 final score) and we loose with Sheffield United, with Armstrong who miss penalty of draw... Marin start to show him quality, Brereton start to score good goals, Armstrong is a good player BUT we need to increase our front potencial....

View attachment 30341 View attachment 30340 View attachment 30339 View attachment 30338 View attachment 30337 View attachment 30336

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 30335

Position is good, and battle is every time the same, Aston Villa and QPR....hoping in a great start in 2019!!

and now JANUARY 2019!!!

View attachment 30334

Also FA CUP will start...we have a great possibility to made 4 victories!!!

JANUARY - FEBRUARY

Here we have the first 2 months (because i didn't made screenshoots when is time, sorry)...but we will start from beginning:

MARKET

View attachment 30263

A lot of low selling for have a little budget for cover 2 great players....young, strong, that can increase my attack potencial!!! Dear all, here XADAS and DRAGUS

View attachment 30262 View attachment 30261

And now , MATCHES!!!!

View attachment 30260

January was GREAT, all win, Dragus is really a great scorer!!! In February we made a little stop, 2 win and 3 draw....not bad BUT with all the opportunity we have, scoring is hard and take is easy...we need to change something...
In FA CUP we reach 5th round, but we loose with BOLTON...a lot of turnover is bad, so bad....

View attachment 30259 View attachment 30258 View attachment 30257 View attachment 30256 View attachment 30255 View attachment 30254 View attachment 30253

View attachment 30252 View attachment 30251 View attachment 30250 View attachment 30249 View attachment 30248

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 30247 View attachment 30246

Here January and February tables....finally, we reach a good +13 from 3rd place, best attack, one of the best defense........at the moment, we are happy....
If we can loose less point for some stupid draws can be really better!! :)

And now, MARCH!!!

View attachment 30245

We need to have 2 wins for arrive at BIG MATCH with Aston Villa with a security margin....But of course reach 5 win in march means have PL pass....

MARCH

View attachment 30236

Not a lot of word to say.....we arrive al big match against ASTON VILLA with 4 win, and we DOMITATE...but, last 20 minute we will take some goals and is a DRAW!

View attachment 30235 View attachment 30234 View attachment 30233 View attachment 30232 View attachment 30231

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 30230

We reach Playoffs, and we have 7 matches for try to let promotion be DIRECT!
At the moment, +17 to 3rd place is a GREAT MARGIN, and also +9 to ASTON VILLA....

And now, END OF SEASON!!!

View attachment 30229

Last 7 matches, we need to try to:

1) REACH DIRECT PROMOTION
2) WIN CHAMPIONSHIP
3) REACH 100 POINTS
4) BEST ATTACK and BEST DEFENSE

Impossible to reach, but we are not so far!!!!

END OF SEASON!!!!

We are really really near, and we play game by game for reach all my object!!!

VS STOKE

View attachment 30131

Great victory against STOKE, baby Morilla will score 2 goals!!!

AND WE REACH POINT 1!!!!

View attachment 30130

VS DERBY

View attachment 30129

Very strange match, we attack a lot, we dominate BUT we loose...probably we drink a lot for the promotion!!! ahahaha

VS NOTTM FOREST

View attachment 30128

ARMSTRONG!!! A really great match of my forward who enter in second time and score twice!!!

VS QPR

View attachment 30127

If we win we take first place....BUT we loose.....BUT ALSO ASTON VILLA LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 30126

Reach POINT N° 2....WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

VS BOLTON

View attachment 30125

We win championship, we're young, we're exited....so we completely destroy BOLTON! ahahaha

VS NORWICH

View attachment 30124

Another great match of my team, and all players now ask more money...but if they play like this year, i can increase salary every year without problems...ahahaha

VS SWANSEA

View attachment 30123

A great ending of season, we beat Swansea (and they come out of Playoff)

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 30122

YEAH, POINT 3 has reached, 103 points!!!! Also best attack, but defense is 43 goals against, one more of Forrest...F**K!

And also really important to know that also my young team, U18 and U23, will have a really good way!! U18 Win Championship and FA CUP, U23 have a really good table!!

View attachment 30121 View attachment 30119 View attachment 30118

And here, FINAL STATS:

View attachment 30120

As you can see, all the people score good and play goos, we create a lot!!

If i look all the season, best players are:

LEWIS TRAVIS, really amazing! A lot of OCR and ASSISTS!
RYAN NYAMBE, 11 goals...is really a DC????
BEN BRERETON, my topscorer! 16 goals, but a lot of matches like RIGHT WINGER!
PELAYO MORILLA , SANDRO TONALI and ANTONIO MARIN, younger but really amazing! And they can only increase!!!

A particular word for XADAS and DENIS DRAGUS: they made only 6 months, they score a lot, they give a lot of assists....what can happened in a full season????

Thank you to all, see you in PREMIER LEAGUE 2019-2020!!!

SECOND SEASON: PREMIER LEAGUE 2019-2020

MARKET

Last year was great, and i think that all the followers of this career already understand what i search in new players:need to be YOUNG and STRONG (and, if is possible, cheap! ahaha )

BLACKBURN give me 38M, their problem is that i pay every time part now and part in next years, so become almost the double....but if they need to stay in PL they need to spend, also because SUSO and CHIESA come in PL and championship is really really hard!!!

BTW, HERE MY NEW PLAYERS:

View attachment 30011
DAEL FRY, DC, very tall, can help us very much!!!

View attachment 30010
SVETOZAR MARKOVIC: The player that all the teams need to buy (if you can, first year, you pay really cheap price and salary...), really strong DC

View attachment 30009
LUCA PELLEGRINI: From Roma, we take this great LEFT-BACK, one of my favourite in real life (the best is FEDERICO DIMARCO, but not easy to buy from INTER)

View attachment 30008
DANILO CATALDI: Like LINECOIGNE1998 says, is really great!!I see in him career and is also really cheap!!So, we buy it!!!

View attachment 30007
NICOLO' ZANIOLO: But like MC, the future is here! Zaniolo, young, tall, and can made a lot of OCR!

View attachment 30006
FRANCISCO TRINCAO: Right/Left winger, gemini of XADAS, so cheap but really good!!!!

View attachment 30005
ELLERY BALCOMBE: Young Goalkeeper, can play in FA CUP and CARABAO CUP

View attachment 30004
BRENNER: Last buy. We give ARMSTRONG in loan so we need another Forward, young and cheap, who don't need to play every time in first 11....so, perfect profile is this Brazilian player!

Now we sell some DC, because we've 3/4 player more than i need for have a good season...and last season give to my players high valutation...

View attachment 30000

(F**K Inter, Wolves offer 43,5M but Lenihan prefer go to Italy....amazing quotation for Williams and Downing, England teams have really a lot of money)

Here FULL TEAM, as you can see really young team!

View attachment 30001

FRIENDSHIP - JULY

View attachment 29999

Not a lot of things to say....team play an amazing game, all the people score....we're sure happy!!

View attachment 29998 View attachment 29997 View attachment 29996 View attachment 29995

And now, AUGUST!!

View attachment 29994

AUGUST

View attachment 29973

I play last friendly, and my victory is amazing.....team is perfect, fantastic, we did't take goals, we score a lot!!! GREAT!!!!

BUT.......

View attachment 29972 View attachment 29971 View attachment 29970 View attachment 29969 View attachment 29968

Really difficult to see, really difficult to say why....
We take goal in really really easy way, also with own-goal, also il last minute....
PREMIER LEAGUE is difficult, but here is really a mental trouble, team is ok for premier leage, we're young but is totally incredible the INVOLUTION of the team...

View attachment 29967

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 29966

If we wanna look the glass half-full, we have best attack!!! But we also take 15 (!!!) goals in 4 mathes...impossible to understand...

And now, we hope in SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER!

View attachment 29964

First game is really hard, but in others i need 5 victories, not less....

SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER

View attachment 29939
As we think, we loose ...BUT IS FAKE RESULT, because we take 2 goals really in last minutes....i hope bad period is leaved back....

BUT i cannot immagine this...

View attachment 29938 View attachment 29937 View attachment 29936 View attachment 29935 View attachment 29934

YEAHHHH!!! WE COME BACK!!!!
We start with a red card of Pellegrini, and i say " so bad, mmmmm" but we start to score, score and score again....when we score for first, my team play very well, search second goal, have a great mentality....

View attachment 29933

So, we reach the 5 to 6 victories i ask.....now we have 15 points!!!

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 29931

We have the best attack so far, and the last 5 matches say 15 points, 20 goals made, 3 take...AMAZING!!!

And now, NOVEMBER!!

View attachment 29930

We've 2 hard matches (City and Liverpool) and also a bad away match against Leicester.....i don't think we can mantain our actual step, BUT i hope to reach at least 6 points!!!

NOVEMBER

We made 4 points....

View attachment 29775

As we think, beat Liverpool and City was impossible, BUT they have to play hard for win.... With Leicester we have a great start, goes 0-2, but they will draw....With Burnley Cataldi and Brenner enter in second time and help me to win..... BRENNER is f**king amazing!!!

View attachment 29772 View attachment 29771 View attachment 29769 View attachment 29768

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 29767

We cannot talk about a good season, BUT we start very bad (0-0-5) so, at now, all is ok...we also have to play with some NORMAL team, so we can increase and try to reach 7th place....

And now, DECEMBER!!!

View attachment 29766

A lot of hard matches, first 2 are terrible but we have to made point!!
See you soon!!!

DECEMBER

View attachment 29726

We start and finish bad, but in middle we reach 5 victories!!! And with ARSENAL and MAN.U. we create a lot...with Arsenal we take 2 goals in 90+3 and 90+4....and with MAN.U. we dominate the match!

View attachment 29725 View attachment 29724 View attachment 29723 View attachment 29722 View attachment 29721 View attachment 29720 View attachment 29719

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 29718

Position is GREAT!!! WE reach 7th place, BUT Chelsea is really good now (after lose with me, 5 victories!)....but WOLVES are not so far....

And now, JANUARY!

View attachment 29717

December 7th matches, january only 3....but also FA CUP (we take City, so is really hard) .....we need to win against WOLVES!!!

JANUARY!!

New year, old stories....we're TOO YOUNG, so where we need to win, we loose....

View attachment 29715

BTW, we reach 5th round of FA CUP (with WBA) and beat WOLVES, but we loose with TOTTENHAM (who buy Firmino for 140M....)

View attachment 29714 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29696

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 29691

I loose one position, and Chelsea is in a really good moment, BUT Wolves are not far.....

MARKET:

View attachment 29695

A lot of injuries in this period, and my team is not so big, but i don't need to made my team UNHAPPY, so i give only some players in loan and i buy 2 players now, and one is for 2020/2021 season..

View attachment 29694
LOVRO MAJER, very very very good players...i try to buy it last year and i also try in august, but no way for Dinamo...now i will take!!

View attachment 29693
ADRIANO BERTACCINI, belgian player with italian family, can do all the forward position, i already have it in 2018 in Genk and is good!!!

View attachment 29692
RENAT DADASOV, good striker...i wanna try it now, but i'm in plan to start a career in Portugal and i think ESTORIL can be a good team....BTW, he will come only in July!

And now, FEBRUARY!!!

View attachment 29690

Not east because we have a lot of AWAY matches, BUT we can do points, hoping a lot!

FEBRUARY - MARCH

Yes, so sorry, 2 months together and without matches, also because i'm so sad....

View attachment 29083

2 win, 4 draw, 2 lost in PL, reach 6th round in FA CUP but loose at penalty kicks against Southampton, who beat me 2 times...
Every time same thing, we dominate, we create more than our opposite, but we take goal, and we don't know how we can solve...

PL is really rich, teams buy a lot and arrive those power is really hard....

View attachment 29082
Here table, only for let you understand....

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 29081

In real, situation is not so bad and we can reach Europe...but is really really hard!!!

And now, END OF SEASON!

View attachment 29080

Arsenal and Chelsea, my season is here....if i didn't loose point here and win the other matches (not so impossible) my season can have a really happy end!!!

Only last thing: 32 matches, please look who is the best striker in PL...

View attachment 29079
AMAZING BRENNER!!!!!