Goal A Game Strikers: Anyone Had Any?

• Thread starter Zesta
  • Start date
  • Replies 56
  • Views 19K
Z

Zesta

Obviously in previous iterations the 1:1 ratio was fairly easy to achieve if you had decent players.

However the whole thing seems more realistic in '14. I've ran many seasons in the Premier League and haven't saw anyone get over 30 goals yet.

Anyone managed to get better results?

Nope. My Strikers are often terrible in terms of goal scoring ratio.

When will Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo get more than 40 goals a season?

Suarez. 35 goals in first season in the league. (Remember he spends the first...5? games suspended)

Suarez. 35 goals in first season in the league. (Remember he spends the first...5? games suspended)

6 games I think :) You're playing with Liverpool I presume, do you play Suarez up front alone or partnered with Sturridge?

My striker from my Ajax squad scored 33 times in 31(4) matches :) in my first season. Total rating of 7.94

Kolbeinn Sigtorsson. Striker from Ajax.
Sigtorsson was **** for me in my first Ajax season. Switched to Hoesen in the last 3 months, and scored more than Sigtorsson did in the whole season.

Rickie Lambert has been quite consistent in my Southampton save. 10 goals in 13 matches

One of my strikers, Matt Rhead, scored 26 in 28, 15 assists and average rating of 8.52 in Skrill Prem with Boreham Wood. But generally my best strikers has 1 in 1.5.

papiss cisse scored 18 in the league for me in second season went to african nations as well, for what felt like a long long long time where i had to play ameobi, bad bad times.

Seydou Doumbia has a decent record for me at Sunderland.

In season 2 of my Arsenal save, it's Jan 1st and I've finally got it going. Both Drogba & Giroud are at 1:1, Giroud with 16 in 15, Drogba with 15 in 14.

I think with the recent update they've made strikers normal again.

It needed to be done. In one save, in the league player stats section, the top 15 players were all left backs. Clearly a bug in the engine. Can't have guys like Gibbs and Baines winning Player of the Year.

paco alcacer. at the start of the game he is cheap and will come to lower league teams.
can play am and as striker. vision and brings other into play.

Soldado

Roberto Soldado - Tottenham

First season: 26 games - 32 goals. :p

Shefqi Kui in the Blue Square North for me, played 11 scored 15.