Goal A Game Strikers: Anyone Had Any?

• Thread starter Zesta
  • Start date
  • Replies 56
  • Views 19K
No, the strikers are proving extremely frustrating and hope this is something that SI have sorted ready for the big release tomorrow!

I'm playing with my beloved Man City, and I saved and switched off last night on 1st January, ready to play the transfer window tonight (whilst watching the match, of course).

As thing stand, my strikers goals scored are:

Negredo - 11
Aguero -5 (playing as AMC)
Jovetic - 3
Dzeko - 0 (Tried to sell this donkey before season started, but no one would have him - not surprised now)

I've managed to maintain a goal a game for my strikers every season for the first half of the season, then they go on a little goal drought. I've completed a season with Man Utd and 4 and a half seasons with San Marino.

With Man Utd Robin Van Persie got me 30 goals in the season despite an 11 hour goal drought mid season, but 24 of those goals were before the turn of the year.

I'm at the end of April in my San Marino save and Javier Hernandez is my main striker, the 2nd striker is a regen who has only got 5 goals, anyway Hernandez has got me 30 goals in 36 starts and 8 sub appearances, 20 league goals in 19 starts and 7 sub appearances. He's a good striker to have, if I could've rotated him more, I reckon he would've scored more. Burnout really affects the strikers in this game. Simone Zaza last season got me 29 goals in 40 starts and 7 sub apps despite a 13 hour goal drought lol.

6 games I think :) You're playing with Liverpool I presume, do you play Suarez up front alone or partnered with Sturridge?

I'm playing him up front alone as a poacher. Sturridge either slots in at AML or replaces Suarez in a rotation system. Sturridge scored 15 or so in the season.

Timo Werner

Try him and he will not let you down

Only 17 years old!

Lee Novak.. 14 in 12 for me.. 4 were in 1 game though..

Michu, Dyer and Bony. All 8 goals in 10 for me!

(For Swansea, if you hadn't realised..)

please erchamion post your tactic!! Im in march and Suarez has 4 goals!! sturridge isnt much better. Im top of the league still but am grinding out 1-0s with the odd goals from corners and midfield chipping in.

Robert Lewangoalski, 11 goals in 10 games for me, so far in my Arsenal save. c:

Connor Sammon - 9 in 15
Johnny Russell - 8 in 12

Along with Will Hughes that has pushed my Derby up to 3rd place =]

I think the realism of having a 20 goal striker in the Premier League is finally here.

Ryan Donnelly of Brechin signed him for Dunfermline has scored 15 goals in 16 games. A good lower league striker

David Sheridan in my S&L Corby save so far has like 28 in 30? closest ive got to 1:1 Dont care if its in the UCL, It counts!

jordan rhodes from blackburn is the man for me..... i was blackburn manager 3seasons and he scored every game he played. (rarely missed a game tbh) two seasons in championship scoring atleast one goal a game. and likewise in premiership. i have since moved clubs and signed him back and hoping he will continue this form for me