Goal A Game Strikers: Anyone Had Any?

• Thread starter Zesta
  • Start date
  • Replies 56
  • Views 19K
i went nottm forrest in my 1st season and signed jordan rhodes great player when it come to goal ratio

Nils Petersen in my Werder Breman

Managed 31 in 31 games first season, and went on to win European Golden Boot

The second season he managed to score 41 in 41 games over all competitions.

Madness.

The closest I've had is Lewandowski, but he didn't keep it up for the whole season. He ended up with 39 in 50.

Miguel Herlein never failes to have a 1/1 goal/game ratio

Lewandowski, van Persie, Ballotelli and Aguero score consistently for me. van Persie especially, as a Poacher, got 31 goals in 30 games for me in my first save, first season as Manchester United. However, Javier Hernandez seems to score way less in this year's version, as compared to last year..

Its more about your tactics than personnel IMO. I have gotten Benteke and Mame Diouf up to 1:1 with Villa and PSV respectively.

Also, Cerri the young Italian ST is a great Benteke replacement(may even go on to be better) and Ive made him get 1:1 from his rotation role.

I play a 4231 target man and focus everything to my ST, corners, crosses, its all geared up to get the best out of the ST.

Ive played other systems and the ST doesnt get nearly as many goals.

zno4k0.png

closest i have came and not bad for 1.5 million

Just into March of my first season, my highest scorer is Giroud with 8 league goals, no one else has more than 5 (Yet we are the 3rd highest scorers in the league). So at the moment my goals are spread very evenly around.

But just wanted to mention how good Rickie Lambert seems on this game. For Southampton he's got 19 league goals in 21! Hoping to buy him at the end of the season

Running my Man U game Van Persie has 10 goals now. I've been playing him as a poacher at the top of a 4-2-3-1 with Rooney behind. I've tried playing Van Persie as a DLF, Complete, and False Nine (in a two striker formation) but nothing seems to work very well with him. Rooney fairs a little better up front, but not by much. My defenders have more goals than my strikers simply because everything I score seems to come off of corners. For some reason it is very easy to score on the short side in this version.

:wub:Connor sammon for me, had him at Porto, he hit 76 goals in 28 games not to mention 23 assists, he's amazing on this

Do regens count?

Guy called Steven Murphy on my Nottingham Forest save got exactly 100 in 60odd games one year, including 62 in 38 in the league. Plus 9 for England, so 109 in all comps. But it was in the 2030s, and he played up front on his own in a 4-2-3-1 with a world class team supplying him. Was quite impressed with his feat nonetheless though, haven't got close to that before or since

If regens count, for Club Brugge in his 1st season under me, Vincent Coulon had exactly 26 in 26 in the league. I was playing a 4-4-2

Robert Lewandowski, what a player . If you have the right tactics to suit him this guy will be the leagues top goal scorer almost every season.
The amount of times he has scored winning goals when it matters I have lost count.

Using LFC Marshall's summer update, I got Harry Kane scoring 43 goals in 58 apps 1st season, and 46 goals in 2nd season @ 88.5 minutes per goal :)