Jimboola

Reaction score
We are all looking for the guys that get the goals, who win us the games, to get the points..... (H)

But have you had/seen any exceptional goalscorers? Maybe to boast, maybe to help the rest of us out and flag up those 'Fox in the Box' players.

So help a bro out, especially if you have screenies (which would be great) and show us the goalscoring monsters from your game. Cheers... (6)

View attachment 322746

Alberto Paloschi, bought him for £3.5mil and he scored 9 in 12 in competitive games but also played one game for my u21's and scored 5...scored a brace in euro cup final against spurs to help me win it in first season.
Haven't played it too much as of yet just one season...

Samni Odelusi i had a Bolton save brought him through from the u21s, 24 in 38 in the championship and currently 4 in 4 in the prem

Divok Origi - he's on target for the most goals in a season for me ever (across every FM year) after returning from loan.

Lucas Moura, as a winger has scored loads for me

Graziano Pelle as a TM(s) and Patrick Roberts as a IF(a). seriously Patrick Roberts is an absolute beast on this game

Ayoze Perez. Topping BPL table currently second season with the toon. 17 in 14 games and not starting that often. Hes coming off the bench to win games regularly. Currently chased by UTD and Real.

Depay scored highest in the EPL his first season with Man United. Played him as Inside Forward on the left wing.