Soldado scored 36 goals and Lamela added 33 goals in my first season with Spurs.

Simone Zaza, won't stop scoring in my game (over 40 in one season)

Raul Ruidiaz

Peruvian ST/AMR signed for 215k jan 1st season.

Scored for fun and got a load of assists.

Real bargain

Sorry no SS

Ben Yedder scored 34, assisted 13 in my first season with Toulouse playing as a F9:

2f9844c34492bc4536fed3aa09b60308.jpg

c90e9c34bce474179bf57437f8fc919d.png

Simone Zaza... I haven't managed him this year but I seen the comment above and I confirm that on most editions of FM he evolves (not so much now, sure he's approaching mid 20's) into a beast. Proper, proper poacher

Ezequel Rescaldani: 6'3 Target Man available for free at the end of the first season and on low wages too. Has potential to be a top class striker
View attachment 319809

Falcao has been a dominant goalscorer for Chelsea in my save. Unfortunately he's too expensive to pry away.

I prefer lineups that have balanced goal-scoring however, that way it's harder to shut a team down if one guy goes cold in the match. For example, even though my Liverpool side did not have a top 3 goalscorer in the EPL, I had 5 players on the team score double digit goals or better, 2 wingers, 2 strikers, and Balanta (beast!). Won both the Premier Division and the Champions League with that team.

If you are shopping for a bargain striker then Jovic for 1m at the start of the game is a no-brainer. He just oozes potential and is cheap. If you are looking for a guy who is ready to contribute pretty much right away, I would recommend Munir from Barcelona for his 10.25m release clause. He has put up 15+ goals consistently for my side ever since buying him from the Spanish giant in season 2 of my save.

Last edited:
This was Mitrovic for me over 2 years and he didn't really develop all that well like he did in Fm2014.

View attachment 318698

Still think there are better strikers out there that i need to get my hands on and really test out. Zivkovic seems like he could be even better looking at how well he develops.