Chris Kirkland always does the business for me

Try all of them...
Kenan Hasagic » 1.000.000 £ «
Carlos Idrissa Kameni » 7.250.000 £ «
Libis Andres Arenas » 1.400.000 £ «
Kamil Contofalsky » 3.000.00 £ «
Polat Keser » 35.000 £ «
Fabian Lucassen » 1.000.000 £ «

Arenas is REALLY good, Butelle from valencia's B squad nd Guatelli from portsmouth are both really good aswell but if i was you i would go for Kirkland, Jefferson or Henrique

Had trouble wit keepers myself wit Luton. Guatelli was reasonable on loan at start, and Ben Foster and Scott carson didnt do as well as i would of expected.
35 year old Jaaskelinan is doin business for me now in 2010-2011. After 18 league games (Championship) he's only conceded 5. 14 clean sheets

Potential Star Goalkeepers

Ronny1 said:
hi im new to the forum just in work on a saturday bored out of my brains.

i have a league with preston, got promoted my first season finished 4th in the prem league and now in the champs league just started that season. im having major problems with conceeding. first season in the prem i conceeded 50 goals and scored 105. i have paul smith to start from southampton cost me a stupid amount of money.

then i bought craig gordon for hearts he is supposed to be good but was ****!! cost me 1mil.

the i bought robert olijnek from aston villa for 800k not bad but still ****.

so this season just bought mariano barbosa from villareal not doing bad. but if there are any decent keepers out there! :yikes:[

Igor Akinfeev = CSKA Moscow, 13m
Kasper Schmeicel = Man.City, 2m
John Ruddy = Everton, 2m
Ben Alnwick = Sunderland, 1m

Gk

Probably not just the keeper m8 but try benoit costil or ron robert zieler

Try Ochoa
not good straight away but will become class
think he's mexican or colombian or something in that type of area

anthony silva is the man and very cheep saves almost all penaltys and has amazing potential:)

Norwich's reserves goalkeeper Joe Lewis is touted as the next Paul Robinson on my game.
And his potential is there.