Goalkeepers

• Thread starter Thread starter Lidfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 7K
Asmir Begovic Portsmouth :D hes ace 1 million in the 1st season . He's one of the -9 players.

Sebastian Frey.. The most expensive player I have ever bought, but he is incredibaly good.

For value, vilar from atlante is quality..only 2m..but barca,inter,juve normally want him so offer him good wages
Mandanda and Frey are my favourite keepers but expensive.
Asenjo is a good future GK aswell...7m

I think ive found a decent young GK - His name is David Ospina, he plays for a french team iirc and could be bought for less than 5m at the start, turns out one of the best keepers in the world!

I think ive found a decent young GK - His name is David Ospina, he plays for a french team iirc and could be bought for less than 5m at the start, turns out one of the best keepers in the world!

There you go thats how its done

just signed robert enke for 1860 muchen 3rd season and got premoted and he is nestling in luvley!!!

Got him for SFA aswell :)

Suprised i haven't seen the name already... Carlos Kameni. Signed him for Man City and he's been my number 1 for the last 2 years. Outstanding and available for maybe 5m.

there are a few like rene adler, hugo lloris, sergio asenjo becomes really good and a common one igor akinfeev, i am arsenal and he is brilliant!!

You should by Steve Mandanda of Marseille

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

steve mandanda of marseille

You should by Steve Mandanda of Marseille

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

steve mandanda of marseille
nope he's bollocks buy akinfeev

Vitaliy Rudenko.

Free at start, but he is employed in first season, so you can get him for U$S 2M

he is awesone, I think tha in second season he become a top ten GK

Back