Goalkeepers

• Thread starter Thread starter Lidfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 7K
where's that justo villar from think iv'e heard him before

mohammed sahko worldclass at 20 at spurs, andres gurdardo is an assist king will beat any other winger except mario barotelli, rene adler is a great keeper on a potentail free deal same with ochoa, frederick durplus is a great companion for sahko too had him just as good as sahko,

i think Mandanda is a defo buy!i got him for a whopping 8m in my third season after causing him to want to leave by continuously declaring interest.i suggest u try that too depending on how much he is currently worth!if that doesn't work,then i reckon u try signing Renan(much better than Asenjo!!!) or Sergio Asenjo.hope this helps.

maybe try some1 english lol ben foster maybe..hes not too expensive either.
whats lee camp like? i remember him being pretty good on 08 lol

I'm arsenal, have bought Srna and Veloso leaving me with 13mil to spend only position with no real potential is GK and Almunia's not quite up to the standard of the rest of the team.

I'd like to sign Mandanda but they want 20Mil, any chance hel'll want to leave after a season or so?
i think yu should keep almunia on the squad cos he is really good on the pitch but if yu wanna go for a good keeper go for first lloris if yu cant handle him akinfeev and ustari would be better choice than mandanda

Back