Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

koflok

Reaction score
The continuation of the popular, fluid-attacking tactic 'Goals Galore' series on the whole-wide... web :p

GOALS GALORE 2010

WARNING : When choosing the pitch, choose the MAXIMUM DIMENSION. VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

Download Goals Galore 2010 v3.1 --> still the best around.. scoring like whatever you want to call it
Download Goals Galore 2010 v5.3 (BETA)

Download Goals Galore 2010 v9 New!

*Be sure to tell me which version you are using when posting results*

Introduction
Well after two highly anticipated version of tactics - the 'original' Goals Galore & Goals Galore 2009 - I initially thought 'hey either they already know all about it or they'll just gonna skip it anyway' so I decided to write none.

But after 30,000 miliseconds of thinking, I decided to write one anyway since I am such a nice manager (and I still have 3 months to kill before college kicks in).

So basically, Goals Galore 2010 is the 3rd edition of the series made for Football Manager 2010. It is your you-score-one-I'll-score-fckin-three-or-eight kind of tactic where offense is the main philosophy of the whole tactic. => Please do read this.

It's no Joga-Bonito in one way and yes in some way. Joga Bonito can't be used for lowly skilled teams and that's not the tactic I want to give out. It's more of a build from the back using quick-passing and exploit spaces with unbelievably pretty flick, though balls and efficient runnings. Sounds nice, eh? I know! I think of it just and I totally write it. (WTF?!) LOL. But it's kinda true though that's why should try it.

Joking aside (though I haven't joke one bit), Goals Galore 2010 will offer an exciting display of football and whole lotta goals coming your way from middle, right, left, long-outs, and, if lucky, from your own penalty box. :devil:

Oh yeah, I would recommend your players to be fast. Slow players are welcome, but fast playing is so much better to watch, for me at least. Well, more on players description later.

a guy from SI said:
Edit: Might add that the reason I think this tactic works so well is because of the deep play + right and left midfielder setup, push the opponent to come from the middle and there the dmc takes all the trash. Crisetig (my dmc) has > 4 tackles per game, topping the PmL.

93763199.jpg

Formation 4-1-2-1-2 (4-4-2 Diamond)
442diamond.jpg

*Deafult is poacher right footed, if he is left footed put him on the left. Switch the dots, not just the roles.

Here's an example of what this tactic is capable of.. See the circled stats
awsm.jpg

The key is to retain the possession while attacking as much and quick as possible.. The flair of this tactic enables it to get many CCCs per game (usually 6-7). On the other end, it forces opponent to do long shots as the defense will be harder to break down as everyone is tweaked in a certain way.

Tested in all kinds of teams.
Results on the upcoming v10.6:
In 6th season, scoring averaging 3 goals/game and conceded 0.5 goals/game
leaguetablese.jpg

-> Leeds United :
Champions Coca Cola League and Coca Cola Championship by far.
1st season on EPL finished at 2nd place.
Last season I won the EPL and UCL against the almighty Barca.
leaguetable1.jpg

barcalx.jpg

Player recomendations:
GK : You know it already

DR/DL (Full Back - Automatic)
Key atributes : Pace, Marking, Tackling, Crossing/Passing, Work Rate, Stamina, Dribbling
Notable example: Rafael da Silva

DC (Central Defender right - Defend ) *Pacy defender*
Key attributes: Key attributes: Anticipation, Marking, Tackling, Acceleration, Concentration
Notable example: Nelson Rivas

DC (Central Defender left - Defend) *Strong header defender*
Key atributes: Jumping, Heading, Strength, Marking, Tackling, Concentration
Notable example: Per Mertesacker

DMC (Defensive Midf - Defend)
Key attributes: Tackling, Work Rate, Decision, Stamina, Strength, Concentration. Acceleration and Heading are optional.
Notable example: Anthony Annan

ML/MR (Winger - Attack)
Key attributes: Acceleration, Pace, Dribbling, Flair, Crossing, Decision, Balance, Off the Ball
Notable example: Theo Walcott

AMC (Attacking Midfielder - Attack)
Key attributes: Dribbling, Creativity, Flair, Passing, First Touch, Decision, decent Off the Ball. Pace and long shot will make it more effective.
Notable example: Kaka

FC (Target Man - Attack)
Key attributes: Heading, Jumping, Strength, Passing, Finishing, Anticipation. Long shot is optional.
Notable example: Oscar Cardozo

FC (Poacher)
Key attributes:Acceleration, Pace, Finishing, Off the ball, Anticipation, First Touch, Agility, Dribbling, Balance.
Notable example: Sergio Aguero

READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !! READ THIS !!
IMPORTANT!!!!

CHANGES RECOMMENDED:

1. Attend Pre-match Advise Meeting and Scout Next Opponent to determine the width, tempo, passing, etc
2. When your DMC got too much red card, set his tackling to mixed or alternatively sub him on 2nd half when he's already booked.
3. Turn off tight marking for full backs if they are slow
4. Turn on tight marking for central defenders if you're confident with their ability.
5. Against long shotter like Lampard, set your DMC to man mark them.
6. Almost all is tweaked in Players Instructions, so some changes directly from Team Instructions won't do much. You may have to do it manually.

if ur dm gets red, then play without am and sub another dm at dm position. then play him as deep lying playermaker and support. it usually worked me.

WHAT DO I DO AGAINST SMALL TEAMS WHO PLAY 4-5-1- ULTRA-DEFENSIVE AND JUST STAY IN THEIR BOX?
koflok said:
Well we have the same issue. Against big team our performance have been really good. Even during backroom meeting my assistant said so. but against lower teams who played defensively and counter my team have been complacent.

May I recommend to play wider and slower tempo if against such teams. The better build up and wider range can cause force opponent to make a mistake and cracked open some space for better attack.

Some more pictures! Matches and stats
result1_o9q.jpg

result2_7o3.jpg

result3_HJC.jpg

result4_T37.jpg

stats1_HU4.jpg

stats2_988.jpg

stats3_o3G.jpg

and many more that I'm too lazy to look through.

Some testimonials... given for the first ones who tries it. :)

Just played my first game. Loved it!!! They scored, Zaki replied immediately and went on to score 3! Pancrate also bagged a goal from a Zaki cross. Cheers mate! <)

I recommend it highly, a brilliant tactic.

I'm using this one in my Espanyol story, and have since day one, and it got me to 4th in the league in the first season! Beat Barcelona at the Nou Camp with this tactic, so can't be that bad :p

Just tried this out. And I beat croatia 5-0 :O

first game using this tactic :)
attachment.php

4-0 7-0 5-0 and 8-0 i won, cheers for the upload mate

oh man i gotta say this is best tactic i've ever used. i won premier league with liverpool on 1st season.
btw im using ur 1st version, which is great ! I don't think it need tweak. in premier league i scored 85 and conceded 26 yet.

Great Tactic. Just played 2 Games and scored 9 Goals with it.
Iam Borussia Dortmund in Season 2015/2016.
I've got some excellent regens up front and they are playing worldclass :)

HOLY ****.
Best results i've ever seen!
Brilliant Tactic. Definatly downloading for my new Chelsea season.

stunning tactics! just won the premier league with preston in my first season using this!

!
Thanks! :)
Anyhoo..
Give it a try and hopefully makes your team awesome by that much.

Thanks.
koflok.

P.S. Give your team some time to adapt this tactic. More especially if you are implementing it halfway through the season.

Post comments here too! :)

Do not distribute without my permission.

Last edited:
Thanks I Might Download This Tactic It Seems goood.

Just played my first game. Loved it!!! They scored, Zaki replied immediately and went on to score 3! Pancrate also bagged a goal from a Zaki cross. Cheers mate! <)
View attachment 18567

Looks like a lot of hard work has gone into this. Well done I'll give it ago

Thanks all and yes a lot of effort and time was put into this. :)

good first game mate and thanks! :)

____

I'm all ears for any feedbacks, opinions and suggestion that could improve this tactic.

The first post. watch that space. More information will be added.

It is a brilliant tactic but I think you may need to tweak it a bit. I find players getting round my defenders quite easily. Just a suggestion though...
Just beaten Bristol City 1-0. They are my main promotion rivals and I dominated the game. Zaki scored again!

Last edited:
You an talk the talk but can you walk the walk ? I will give them a bash for you and let you know how i get on

First game I'll try this with will be against West Brom at home with QPR so it will be a good test for it. Obviously will be tough though because it is the first time with the tactic so I'll give it a lot of time to work :)

It is a brilliant tactic but I think you may need to tweak it a bit. I find players getting round my defenders quite easily. Just a suggestion though...

Yes I do realize that and I'm still finding the right solution regarding that issue.
Thanks!

Anyone has any recommended tweaks?

I do suck on defence (since first time playing FM). :D
That's why (for now) I maximize the offense to cover it.

Last edited:
HOLY ****.

Edit: How much did you sign Theo Walcott for?

Last edited:
HOLY ****.
Can i ask ... What major signings did you make over the seasons?

I always focus on the offensive player.
When I got to EPL, Buonanotte (AMC) was a great catch.
I also got two pacy wingers (Salvio and Robi Merino). Both really adds dimension to the play.
Diame and G. Milito was run out of contract and I sign em.

At least you're winning. Haha jk.
Try to lower down the creative freedom and slowing down the tempo if you're playing lower division team.
Haven't proved but might be effective..