Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

I'm using the original version on Patch 10.3 and although it isn't as overpowering as some of your results, it's been nonetheless impressive.

A small sidenote is that I've seen performance drops against 4-5-1 sides with high wingers and lower reputation teams. I think the first one has to do with little options to the wings and a too deep striker pair. I have a very strong midfield pair in my AM and DM, who together dominate most games, but it's still a concern though. The second is probably down to either a defensive attitude or because it requires 'fire' in your players to get this tactic going. The 5 - 1 blowout at home demonstrates this.

Anyways, I'd like to thank you for coming up with this awesome tactic. I also really like the philosophy :)

Current save:
hfchaarlem.png

Do this tactics working with Old Version 10.0...:D
Thank's Before....

Using 10.9 with real madrid in 2nd season played 2 super cup games and a pre season freindly with mized results but all wins. Beat Deportivo 1-0 and 5-1 and beat sevilla 2-0 seems good with chance creation but not many being finished :( before i was using the complete dominance 10.2 which got me the spanish cup and bbva title quite comfortably and runnes up in champs league. A questiona bout the wingers should i play a left footer on the right to cut in or on the left and vice versa?

Used this with Lokomotiv Moscow. I don't have exactly the right players but I've still been doing brilliant, 2nd in the Russian League (which is good for me).

The only problem is beating the big teams. Krasic is a real handful and I lost 2-1. What can I do next time to stop him? My left back is too slow to man mark him.

i use Manchester City and won several game versus the big four with fantastic score. including 7-0 versus Arsenal

really great tactics. however its really hard to get a clean sheet. i use Gourcuff as the right winger and Tevez as right striker. he scored 65 goals in 1 season. and i scored 60+ goal from corner.

Need serious help here. I am using Leeds United just like you. Have been let too much goals into my net. And worst, not scoring at theirs.

Is this goals galore??

View attachment 108747

How come I can't win against weaker team than mine?(mine is AC Milan) I don't change anything and I have better players..But as you see I'm struggling to keep possession..And the shot on target is really low...I don't know what's wrong with my team :S

You all should know this tactic is officially off since the introduction of patch 10.2 where traditional wingers are completely *****.

Since then in majority only narrow tactics with 3 striker which happened to exploit the ME is working well - such as Hough's 4123.

Sincerely,

Kof

Fantastic first game with man city beat manchester united 3-1

I'm playing 10.3 patch and this tactics isnt working for me. With Leeds, 5th season 7 games 0-2-5, goal diff is 10-22...I dont know what to do anymore... With my homemade tactic i played a lot better than this. Anyone help?

koflok, where is your tactic that had 4 at the back, one holding midfielder with two in front, and two advanced wingers with one striker?

worked a treat with my juve team but cant find it....