I am using your tactic from the 1st page even tho my team is winning my striker is not the one scoring the goals most of my star players are taking it inturn to score and i haver it set up exactly how you said so any ideas???????????????? also another good tactic i can set it up for and im using the latest patch and the medium pitch. Thanks for now
I dont know why it int working for you. fishy using it on FMTN Grid Systm-Press look at pics on post #276

And one more thing, in the OP !! is the benfica tactic the one you are using since the latest patch ? And is the defo the one you reccomend and how long until the team learns it im having lots of trouble recreating the one striker scoring the most goals , In my team most players are scoring . Thanks for replying quicly too mate cheers !!

I dont use it any more, but if say i start a new game from pre-season it would take end October to get fully fluid. i dont know why your striker int scoring, who you using? Important attributes in order are Pace, Off the Ball, , Finishing (Obviously), Dribbling, Anticipation, Composure, Jumping, Heading. the latter two are just a bonus

Here how my season finished

158 in 63 games

Also won League cup & Fa cup

Dont forget to put middle striker as target man

Here how my season finished

158 in 63 games

Also won League cup & Fa cup

Dont forget to put middle striker as target man

Is the tactic you linked the tweaked edition, with these stiker settings?

Thanks in advance :)

So please help me here do you put the main striker as a poacher or a target man?

Edit* Sorry i am stupid :p but however would it work as a single striker in a 4-2-3-1? and also when i use it in my own 4-2-2-2 would you reckomend having the striker next to him set as a trequartista?

Last edited:
I've recently started using this on Christian Benitez, I'm in the 2nd year of my Leeds save, but he isn't having the success I thought he would. I've used it for around 7 games now and if anything his goals have dried up since making the alterations. Is he an ideal player for a tactic of this sort? Only I thought he would be... Or should I just give him the time he may need?

Also, it's nothing to do with how my teams performing as I'm sitting top after 16 games. I play a 4 2 2 2, with a AF as his partner.

Best "exploit" tactic iv'e ever seen since the diablo. Nice edit to the grid cragswfc!

Goals goals goals and more goals + Koflok's goals galore + 4th season with Norwich City = The ULTIMATE Climax!!

nice what have you won

Nothing yet , only half way through the season, but Im in the league cup final , top of the league , won my Champions league group!!! My group was Dortmund , Juventus and Lyon. Im also unbeaten in every single Comp

Nothing yet , only half way through the season, but Im in the league cup final , top of the league , won my Champions league group!!! My group was Dortmund , Juventus and Lyon. Im also unbeaten in every single Comp

well done hope you win everything