hi man you are awesome i came from 4th to win the title in my chesea save won champions league too

i used ur tactics on first page 4-2-3-1

only made back four more defensive as concedes too much
and few set pieces changes

i m playing 12.0.4

my worst performers are lampard on mc left and essien in mid right
i swap them with ramires and milan badelj

can u help me in what exactly should be the right combo attributes like in modern tactic ie ball win mid or box to box etc

hey, I was just wondering what you did because mine concedes to much too, and has it worked when you did it ?

We should share views, my team never concedes but we cannot score. 0-0 every time.

We should share views, my team never concedes but we cannot score. 0-0 every time.

Make sure your striker is fast and good because like Van Persie and Messi who I've used score like 60+ goals a season but I normally concede 1-2 each game most games, few clean sheets but not many

Make sure your striker is fast and good because like Van Persie and Messi who I've used score like 60+ goals a season but I normally concede 1-2 each game most games, few clean sheets but not many
Defending, stay simple. Keep a normal line and see what your scout says about the other team. If they have fast strikers then drop deeper but if they have slower strikers who like to hold up the ball push a little higher. Also, dont switch your defence around to much as they need time to bond and for the communication to improve. When you go to sign players, make sure that things like communication and concentration are high so as to cut down mistakes.

Last edited:
here is my tactics tweaked
Courtesy to the makers i mean no dis respect

i have cech
lahm terry luiz and cole

so all best ones

and got hamsik on left (attacking) n milan badelj on right (defensive)

hulk d costa and gotze

torres

subs
willian mata and few regens

here is my tactics tweaked
Courtesy to the makers i mean no dis respect

i have cech
lahm terry luiz and cole

so all best ones

and got hamsik on left (attacking) n milan badelj on right (defensive)

hulk d costa and gotze

torres

subs
willian mata and few regens
What have you tweaked and what patch 4?

This seems absolutely brilliant, however theres so many different tactics to choose from I don't know where to start.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]cragswfc what would you suggest? I'm Newcastle btw, new save and made no signings. Ba and Cisse are surely good enough :)[/FONT]

This seems absolutely brilliant, however theres so many different tactics to choose from I don't know where to start.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]cragswfc what would you suggest? I'm Newcastle btw, new save and made no signings. Ba and Cisse are surely good enough :)[/FONT]
if you use my tactic put ba left wing cisse up top

hi some how uploaded the wrong tactics
sorry for it

this is the write one

Are the striker settings within the download able tactic ?

Help

I downloaded a tactic Attack,attack after doing that it changed my interface in team instructions and player instr. I`m guessing this is due to patches betwen the tactic and my FM aren`t the same but none the less I can`t now set the position to my striker to play the poacher nour can I set him on attack.Any ideas on how to resolve this?

I downloaded a tactic Attack,attack after doing that it changed my interface in team instructions and player instr. I`m guessing this is due to patches betwen the tactic and my FM aren`t the same but none the less I can`t now set the position to my striker to play the poacher nour can I set him on attack.Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Yo M8,

Probably because the tactic that u downloaded is Classic, as nothing to do with patch. If u want u can copy the team & the individual instructions onto a new standard tactic, and then u can change that, but it wont affect the players, due to the individual instructions.

Hope it helps!!!!

Can one man upload the tactic for patch 12.0.4,end say OI,pitch size,match prep?

Last edited:
I have tried this tactic but the striker just won't score. Is it because of that latest patch or somthing?

what happened to the settings on the Op they seem to of been taken down please repost them as Id like to try them on my new tactic
thanks