any body translate this one ?

Tactica 3412 Vodu Implode 14.3 FM 2014
Tácticas Football Manager by Vodu: Tactica 3412 Vodu Implode 14.3 FM 2014

desenho.png

great result here :

class.png

View attachment 630514

do you have any other screen shots for this such as player stats?

which version is the attacking the base and defensive tactic. So which one will I use if im clear favourite and to close out games or severe underdog?

any body translate this one ?

Tactica 3412 Vodu Implode 14.3 FM 2014
Tácticas Football Manager by Vodu: Tactica 3412 Vodu Implode 14.3 FM 2014

desenho.png

great result here :

class.png

View attachment 630514

not the best but here goes

Some do not even deserve the effort that I spend writing this, but it is directed especially those who have some intelligence and respect, and / or those who follow me long ago.

I'll be brief.

Only advise to use in strong or very strong teams. If goleados complain to the priest.

This tactic is kind of a summary of all the others that have created this FM. It is a game model with short football, but not in possession (often comes to seem to direct football). With 3412 drawing a defensive transition is facilitated by exploration of horizontal space that allow 3 plants, and at CJR. After wingers / extremes to give the required width, and many players for completion. Although the focus of the game is on the wing, it is often possible to reach the goal with progressions indoors.

ADJUSTMENTS

Most squads are not prepared to receive such a system . It takes some work to recast the squad. Sales and adjustments are imperative .
- Sides - they are fast and have had some ability to cross adapt Meas / right, but to sell.

SQUAD ( PERSONAL TRAINING )

As always saves fast and, if possible fast players in all positions .
GR ( Goalkeeper ) - best as always
Meas / esqs ( Far ) - Celerity, crossing, etc..
DCs ( Central Defender ) - Normal.
MCs (Backwards Game Builder ) - must know how to defend and gain bola.Trincos or MCs.
MAC ( Advanced Shadow ) - Artists of the ball or PLs with good cross.
PLs ( Fixed Tip of Spear ) - Preferably complete.

Some do not even deserve the effort that I spend writing this, but it is directed especially those who have some intelligence and respect, and / or those who follow me long ago.

I'll be brief.

Only advise to use in strong or very strong teams. If goleados complain to the priest.

This tactic is kind of a summary of all the others that have created this FM. It is a game model with short football, but not in possession (often comes to seem to direct football). With 3412 drawing a defensive transition is facilitated by exploration of horizontal space that allow 3 plants, and at CJR. After wingers / extremes to give the required width, and many players for completion. Although the focus of the game is on the wing, it is often possible to reach the goal with progressions indoors.

ADJUSTMENTS

Most squads are not prepared to receive such a system . It takes some work to recast the squad. Sales and adjustments are imperative .
- Sides - they are fast and have had some ability to cross adapt Meas / right, but to sell.

MCs (Backwards Game Builder ) - must know how to defend and gain bola.Trincos or MCs.
One more tips : If you are playing a strong team : Use this tactic in 1st season
If your are playing a small team : Use this tactic in 2nd , 3rd season , just wait for your team to become strong . Because this tactic will not fully work with small team . So just don't play with a small team then come here and complain about this tactic :)

do you have any other screen shots for this such as player stats?

year 2031,so is ultra big team,i can make world no 1 team in that year,i can make 2 messi,2 ronaldo,3 xavi,3 buffon in the team(H)

res.png

all ppl can score many:
stats.png

I'll be brief.

ADJUSTMENTS

the tactic almost same as 3-2-3-2 SP ED 3412 Vodu by cragswfc.tac‎,
just striker's job different.

year 2031,so is ultra big team,i can make world no 1 team in that year,i can make 2 messi,2 ronaldo,3 xavi,3 buffon in the team(H)

res.png

all ppl can score many:
stats.png

Which positions get the moats goals and assists for you?

Or what positions do your above players play?

Which positions get the moats goals and assists for you?

Or what positions do your above players play?

i use 3232 SP ED Version more,just few game vudu.
i like 3232 version more,player pressing very high.
AI some time just can't get in to my half,my player play without fear.

when i saw AI hold the ball & play slow football,
so they will got more time on the ball & got many many more shot on goal.
i saw they got to much chances,like 5 vs 1,they got 5,i got only 1 chance.
then i have to use Much Higher Defensive Line,& i will win everything back.

Last edited:
1st season won fa cup and league with united worked gr8 but then second season i couldnt win a game , huh?