Will these work in the Championship,im struggling big time trying get York to the premier league.

i using 3232 SP ED for 3 season now still winning.
Do something when you team not scoring,don't just wait the game finish.

some tips:
some time change you P & T job.

when AI got more chance,they
push forward & attacking.
change P to AF,& he will got more chance to score.
or you can try TM for T,AF for P

& some time use "Much higher defensive line when needed.

Alway have 3 tactic in
you pocket,& rotale the tactic.

Last edited:
what i always do:

1)Strikerless Football in FM14

strikerless-sexy-football-fm14.jpg

this Strikerless tactic is very good,when AI play 442,4321,4231 narrow,343,4411.
(when AI play 2CM+1AM,3CM+2AM,2CM+3AM)

1)The Big ****; Another Strikerless Abomination | Strikerless

dick004.png

4231 weak point is the center,SO The big **** is very good,when AI play 4231 wide (in fm2014,Chelsea always play this tactic).Use this tactic crack them down.

3)3232 SP ED

very good when AI play 451,541,33211,Juventus 3322,or when you see AI play too many player at the back (too many defender+DM).Use this tactic crack them down.

Last edited:
Oh this tread looks exciting!
Will pick this baby up on next season as im currently working on tweaking Steatons tactic.

Honor to you Craggy!

On a sidenote to everyone here looking for answeres in any tread why a decent tactic might not work, i suggest that you spend hours playing, and watch as much of the games as you can. highlight the things breaking down you're team, and simply fix them!

Almost any tactic thats out there need some adjustment. It may be some new players with stats to cover roles, or it migth simply be removing tight marking when you realize you have to low marking skill on you're centrebacks.

It's realy easy to spot if you actually watch the games or atleast the extended highlights.

Thats all for now :)

Keep up the good work folks!