Rhino95

Reaction score
I've just missed out on Champions League for next season on goal difference due to
The fact I had no prolific goalscorer any ideas budget £5m???

Depends what team/league/season you're on, and whether you're willing to pay over 48 months or not.

Sanogo, Macheda (he turns ace), Lukaku, Tevez, Balotelli, Neymar

they will get 20 goals a season easy... Balotelli and Neymar are leathal! (i won the EPL with them)

for 11/12 sign balotelli, and neymar (unless shaktar have stolen him) they always sign him on my saves :(

Thanks for that don't think I'll be able to afford any of them though

Christhian Stuani.

Seriously, with good supply he'll get you loads of goals and he's cheap as ****. Even out of contract after the first season.

red - can you get Genie scout to work? [off topic sorry!]

Just realised I'd never put team on I'm Everton budget £5m board never help out either

buy Kadlec
hes young and a lethel finisher
the best young poacher on the game
and with time he will only get better
he will not cost you more than 5 mil

people keep saying on forums about a scottish player called Leigh Griffiths play him in target man or poacher and he is leathel apparently.

Alternatively look to loan a Striker who is out of favor at a larger club, offer as much wage as possible and a reasonable fee and you should get someone good. Check out places like Man City, Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter/AC. See if they are unhappy and see what you can do!

definately kadlec and maybe if possible javier hernandez