god is real becuz....

• Thread starter Thread starter FMGEEK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K

FMGEEK

Reaction score
Why god is real
he human brain...simultaneously processes an amazing amount of information. Your brain takes in all the colors and objects you see, the temperature around you, the pressure of your feet against the floor, the sounds around you, the dryness of your mouth, even the texture of your keyboard. Your brain holds and processes all your emotions, thoughts and memories. At the same time your brain keeps track of the ongoing functions of your body like your breathing pattern, eyelid movement, hunger and movement of the muscles in your hands.

The human brain processes more than a million messages a second.7 Your brain weighs the importance of all this data, filtering out the relatively unimportant. This screening function is what allows you to focus and operate effectively in your world. The brain functions differently than other organs. There is an intelligence to it, the ability to reason, to produce feelings, to dream and plan, to take action, and relate to other people

so if how can some next big bang make us have feelings tell me how we was made so was we made by random just poped up ? answer tat

4. Does God exist? The DNA code informs, programs a cell's behavior.

All instruction, all teaching, all training comes with intent. Someone who writes an instruction manual does so with purpose. Did you know that in every cell of our bodies there exists a very detailed instruction code, much like a miniature computer program? As you may know, a computer program is made up of ones and zeros, like this: 110010101011000. The way they are arranged tell the computer program what to do. The DNA code in each of our cells is very similar. It's made up of four chemicals that scientists abbreviate as A, T, G, and C. These are arranged in the human cell like this: CGTGTGACTCGCTCCTGAT and so on. There are three billions of these letters in every human cell!!

Well, just like you can program your phone to beep for specific reasons, DNA instructs the cell. DNA is a three-billion-lettered program telling the cell to act in a certain way. It is a full instruction manual.14

Why is this so amazing? One has to ask....how did this information program wind up in each human cell? These are not just chemicals. These are chemicals that instruct, that code in a very detailed way exactly how the person's body should develop.

Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.

u dont have to read it i kno its long but if u want to kno why god is real read it

ok tell me how we was made tell me tat?

wait ok so evolution made the earth made the universe evolution made animals come in this earth ? how did it

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

why ain't evolution happing now why ain't we evolving right now how did we have feelings have a brain and stuff did evoulation have hands did it say oh lets made animals and paste it in earth?

LOL answer my question if u can ? if u think evo is so right i expect u to answer all my questions ?

wait ok so evolution made the earth made the universe evolution made animals come in this earth ? how did it

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

why ain't evolution happing now why ain't we evolving right now how did we have feelings have a brain and stuff did evoulation have hands did it say oh lets made animals and paste it in earth?

We are forever evolving num nuts...why do you think we are all running around with iphones and driving cars.

You are clearly a brainwashed idiot. Maybe your god should have showed you how to spell BECAUSE and THAT

we are evolving now.

are u really that silly to think that during your lifetime you could see evolution ahppening? it takes, 100's even 1000's of years to show major changes.

scientists recently created sperm from a collection of chemicals.

so to see bacteria created in early earths volatile concoction of chemicals and elements is not that hard to envisage.

scientists cant not make humans ? why cant they tell me why and why cant they make the roborts have feelings ?

are you saying they cant not make humans? which is a double negative, so you are saying scientists can make humans.

i suspect you are saying scientists cannot make humans? in which case i have just said they created FULLY FUNCTIONING sperm from chemicals and elements, with no input from human dna at all. of course ethical issues have prevented them implanting the spoerm into a human eg but they have no doubt that the sperm would fertilise the egg and creat the worlds first 'artificial human'

The Big Bang created the Universe. Evolution is what created all of the plants and species of animals that are on Earth.

Humans probably are evolving right now, it takes millions of years for most species to evolve. Modern Man has only been around for about 150,000 years and the Earth is 4.5 Billion Years old.

For examples of evolution you just need to look at the Galapagos Islands. If you want some proof of evolution happening right now all you have to look at is Yeast. If it wasn't for evolution there wouldn't be such a wide variety of Beer.

true indeed. type in galapagos islands and evolution in google and all your evolutioanry questions will be answered.

good shout on the beer, never thought of that lol.

also, modern man, it has been 99.9% proven EVOLVED from primates.

answer my question plz why cant humans make roborts have feelings how can one explotion make animals if big bang is real tat means u all believe in magic cuz a bang can not made animals and trees and stuff

so we was the ones tat put us here?

Yea one day a magical wizard decided he was bored so he made the universe and decided to be a **** and make us suffer and promised us good times if we took the suffering

oh wait....

*ps*

Learn to spell

Yea one day a magical wizard decided he was bored so he made the universe and decided to be a **** and make us suffer and promised us good times if we took the suffering

oh wait....

*ps*

Learn to spell

i dont get u guys all u say is evo made us change big bang changed the world i ask a question u dont even answer it cuz u cant and u go be immature like this what this guy called kris did and u say somthing random that totally changes the subject ?kris wtf why cant u answer me

Last edited:
answer my question plz why cant humans make roborts have feelings how can one explotion make animals if big bang is real tat means u all believe in magic cuz a bang can not made animals and trees and stuff

where as the idea that GOD made everything isnt beleiving in magic?

also are we ******* scientists? hold on and i will ask Bill Gates why he doesnt give his computer feelings.

I think someone jumped off the special needs bus

We can't make Robots with feelings because we don't have the technology. I'm sure in years to come it will be possible.

You're saying we believe in magic when you're the one who believes that a God magically created everything in 6 days. Must be weird believing in magic but not dinosaurs.

i suspect you are saying scientists cannot make humans? in which case i have just said they created FULLY FUNCTIONING sperm from chemicals and elements, with no input from human dna at all.

But they knew what they had to make didn't they?

cuz he cant give it feelings so all u guys believe that a bang made us have a brain and stuff ? is tat right

Back