god is real becuz....

• Thread starter Thread starter FMGEEK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K
well, you get the point

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Why god is real
he human brain...simultaneously processes an amazing amount of information. Your brain takes in all the colors and objects you see, the temperature around you, the pressure of your feet against the floor, the sounds around you, the dryness of your mouth, even the texture of your keyboard. Your brain holds and processes all your emotions, thoughts and memories. At the same time your brain keeps track of the ongoing functions of your body like your breathing pattern, eyelid movement, hunger and movement of the muscles in your hands.

The human brain processes more than a million messages a second.7 Your brain weighs the importance of all this data, filtering out the relatively unimportant. This screening function is what allows you to focus and operate effectively in your world. The brain functions differently than other organs. There is an intelligence to it, the ability to reason, to produce feelings, to dream and plan, to take action, and relate to other people

so if how can some next big bang make us have feelings tell me how we was made so was we made by random just poped up ? answer tat

4. Does God exist? The DNA code informs, programs a cell's behavior.

All instruction, all teaching, all training comes with intent. Someone who writes an instruction manual does so with purpose. Did you know that in every cell of our bodies there exists a very detailed instruction code, much like a miniature computer program? As you may know, a computer program is made up of ones and zeros, like this: 110010101011000. The way they are arranged tell the computer program what to do. The DNA code in each of our cells is very similar. It's made up of four chemicals that scientists abbreviate as A, T, G, and C. These are arranged in the human cell like this: CGTGTGACTCGCTCCTGAT and so on. There are three billions of these letters in every human cell!!

Well, just like you can program your phone to beep for specific reasons, DNA instructs the cell. DNA is a three-billion-lettered program telling the cell to act in a certain way. It is a full instruction manual.14

Why is this so amazing? One has to ask....how did this information program wind up in each human cell? These are not just chemicals. These are chemicals that instruct, that code in a very detailed way exactly how the person's body should develop.

Natural, biological causes are completely lacking as an explanation when programmed information is involved. You cannot find instruction, precise information like this, without someone intentionally constructing it.

u dont have to read it i kno its long but if u want to kno why god is real read it

ok tell me how we was made tell me tat?

kk, all that stuff about when you said about the brain being so complicated then how can the big bang just create that. Well, if it's so complicated, how did 1 guy create it???

Excuse me, are your parents related? And I mean siblings, not just distant cousins.

If you are so dead set on God existing is he Buddha or Jesus's Dad or Allah or what?

There are scientific answers to explain these things like a desire for survival is a huge catalyst behind our "feelings". I personally believe in God but not in a devout sort of way or anything. Who knows in years to come I may get further on the fence about it all. In recent years its people like the author of this that put me off religion.

We have a priest that says if he found out God didnt exist he would keep doing what he is doing as believing in him gives him comfort doing what he does. There are good believers as well as total muppets.

saying a god created our brains, our eye etc, brings about a harder question, who created the creator.
Evolution is not a matter of opinion its a proven fact, its like gravity, its Proven Gravity is present in the earth, that's not opinion its fact backed up by EVIDENCE.

Same goes for Evolution its fact, if you believe in something by Faith it does not make it true because you believe in it, but EVIDENCE makes fact true.

Evolution is true, it is very sad there are (I'll call them less evolved adults who cannot grasp this)

Im not gonna be funny about this, but, first of all, the big bang did not just instantly create life you ***, and if you want to be saying that we all believe in magic...listen to yourself...if god created people then surely that is magic? i hope you realise that evoloution has been pretty much proven, nearly all the links tied up and all that, showing from the earliest stage of life to what we are today, if you are going to still claim that 1 person/man/woman/thing, moulded us out of nothing, then you have got to be pretty stupid. I don't dislike people who are religious, but what i do not like, is for someone who can barely spell what he is trying to argue, basing his argument on a form of chinese whispers passing from country to country trying to make a statement against facts, what proof do you actually have that god created us? All you have, is stories... that have gone from one person to another, translated into another language... and then fed to you as a child. Religions were created as a form of control to keep people disciplined, its all a bunch of rubbish.

Last edited:
and anyway, whether you believe in god or not. It isn't going to change anything, live now!

saying a god created our brains, our eye etc, brings about a harder question, who created the creator.
Evolution is not a matter of opinion its a proven fact, its like gravity, its Proven Gravity is present in the earth, that's not opinion its fact backed up by EVIDENCE.

Same goes for Evolution its fact, if you believe in something by Faith it does not make it true because you believe in it, but EVIDENCE makes fact true.

Evolution is true, it is very sad there are (I'll call them less evolved adults who cannot grasp this)

Just pointing out that evolution is certainly not fact, merely a theory. That said, it is very well documented and supported by heaps and heaps of empirical evidence.

aww Hig i have been waiting for you to read this thread and go on a long rant :(

how can he say evolution is NOT a fact..? has he not been to a museum or ever gone to school? there is proof, which makes it fact.

learn more about evolution , read about evolution and god , then come and make more pointless arguments about god excistance or evolution .
lets say god did make everything in seven days - so ?

Evolution shows how different races have adapted. Eastern Africans (eg Kenyans) have slightly longer spines than most other people. This gives them the abilty to run faster, for a longer time. 1000's of years ago, this would have helped them when chasing down animals for food. Thus showing the evidence of evolution. How have some birds lost the power of flight. On some of the pacific islands, there are many birds who dont have the power of flight, this is because they had no predators. So over time, they didnt need to fly and in principel, just forgot how to. If you want anymore just read some of Darwins stuff, natural selection etc.

lmao this is hilarious!

Clearly if you think God made you, he didn't do a very good job did he?!

i never understand this argument where religous people claim there must be a god because the human brain and eye and other stuff is so amazingly good at what they do so god must have made them.

what about people born blind, people with mental illness was god having a bad day at the office when he made them?

god isn't real and we did and are still evolving
ur right mate if god created man and its ability to see and think and have emotions then how does fmgeek explain disabled ppl????

Amen!!

bit ironic to say amen perhaps :P

if god created man and its ability to see and think and have emotions then how does fmgeek explain disabled ppl???

God typo's sometimes when adding new personel in his database editor.

god isn't real and we did and are still evolving
ur right mate if god created man and its ability to see and think and have emotions then how does fmgeek explain disabled ppl????

Amen!!

bit ironic to say amen perhaps :P
God failed on some people..

Back