matyfatymole

Reaction score
Today Matt Cole has been anounced as the new manager of Ellistown. Ellistown are currently in the English Midlands League which is currently league 10 football. He said "I'm proud to be announced as the new manger of Elliston." He continued by saying "I'm going to try and buy good free signigs whilst controlling the finances for when semi-pro contracts come in!"

Comments:
So I'm currently league 10 football that I downloaded from Sean originally made by Super Bladesman (Thanks! And if anyone need the link just ask.) I'm going to try and get Ellistown into the best postition before hopefully getting to a higher league club.

Rules:
-I can only join a higher league club I can never go down!
-I can only accept if I'm offered the job
-If I get sacked I have to start from the bottom and get back to the top! No matter what!

Transfer Targets:
So in my team report it says my weakest spot is Goalkeeper, Right Back and Secondary Striker. With a transfer budget of £0 and not paying wages because I'm an amateur club I will be looking on the free transfer market picking up some gems in these perticular areas and maybe some other places. More updates soon!

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

wow. good luck with this then.
Ty mate

Good luck with this man! I started in level 10 with Odd Down. In second season now top of my league in level 9!

It sounds awfully ridiculous and unorthodox with an obscurely-rated club in League 10 of the English football league system with ambitions of the top flight within,I dunno,say 10-15 years? But,I've seen Burton Albion make it into the Champions League,so why not with Ellistown :)

Good luck

Pre-Season Update:
A poor pre-season shows us that it's going to be a hard slog to get promotion! Our only reall good resuly would be 0-0 draw with New Milton who are counted as "A very large reputation team"

10-15yrs is fairly quick to be fair. Remember that by the time your side is in the upper leagues (EPL & Champ.) that the best young talent will have long gone, meaning you're going to have to scour those markets to unearth some real gems.

Best of luck with it though, i'm intrigued to see what you come up with, you've got a reader here :)

I said that I will be moving clubs if anyone would offer me a job that is higher then us

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

More Uodates Tomoz!

ill be following this, were can i download the database with the extra leagues from?

Good luck, will be reading if you stick with it.

ill be following this, were can i download the database with the extra leagues from?

Here you go mate http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/...ional-league-system-update-taking-t22238.html

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

August:

Ellistown 0 Greenwood 1
A game we dominated but couldb't find the goals it was a posotive sign to come hopefully!
East Midlands Cup
Ellistown 1 Holwell 0 (Durak)
A good game from us showing promising moves but still lacking the finish, However a win is a win and we are through to the next round!

Ellistown 0 Radford 0
A dull match with two evenlly matched sides. But I am pleased with this result as they where "Odds On Favourite."

Ellistown 0 Bardon Hill 1
Another game we should of won. We had the chances yet we couldn't get them in. Proving we needed another striker!

Ellistown 1 Gedling MW 1 (Skyes)
Another dull draw. With letting one in late! We should of held on for the final parts but we couldn't and we need to focus and get a win in the league

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Season Update:
League Postition: A lowely 17th
East Midlands Cup: Still In!

Managers Comments:
A poor start to the season putting us way off the pace at the top. Hopefully we can improve in time to come!

Player of the Month:
Luke Bukingham! After coming in from a free transfer the gk is showing reall form when other people are not. Keep it up Luke!

Top Goalscorer: Two Players: (1) :L

Most Assists: Two Players (1)

Transfer Updates:

Luke Overall: A good right back for my league. Easily the best right back who looks promosing to improve and be one of the better players at Terrance Road.

Luke Bukingham: A great young keeper with giid areial abillity and command of area stats.

Ramon Manak: Finding that we only had two centre mids and with one injured we needed to get another one! Ramon is showing good consitancy and looks like a reliable asset to the squad!

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Got Him!
Cole finally signs new striker
Today Matt Cole has annonced the new signing of Lualke Bythway a great prospect for the future. Cole said "I'm delighted that we have signed Luke he looks a great tallent and will be delighted when he first puts the blue and yellow colours of Ellistown." It's reported that the Ellistown surporters are delighted with this signing and will be realishing him in action!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if that Tier 10 database is bugged right, but I got Enfield 1893 from their starting league to the next divison and then I started gettin £300k of non-Footballing costs coming out every month so I quit it.

Good luck,I'm playing a save with Tividale,my local side,and i might start a story :)

I will be following

Sorry for the long delay I was busy today!

September:

Ellistown 2 Gedling 2 (Parsons, Skyes)
A great comeback from us and looked like winning at the end. However we shouldn't of let the two early goals in!

F.A. Vase
Ellistown 2 Kempston Town 1 (Durak, Skyes)
A brilliant match from The Ells completly dominating the match and scoring in fashion!

Ellistown 0 Barrowash 2
A poor match loosing to a team we are capable of beating maybe a change of tactics will do the trick?!?

Ellistown 2 Graham St Prims 1 (Wright o.g, Brown)
Yes! We have finally won our first game of the season maybe theese tactics are doing nicely!!!

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Season Update:
League: 15th
F.A. Vase: In
Leictershire Senior Cup: In
East Midlands County Cup: In

Managers Comments:
Well the new tactic seems to be doing wonder for our squad. I'm hopping this will set the trend and we will be shooting up the league. Keep it up lads!

Player of the Month:
Durak! A brilliant month for him scoring a load and setting up a load. I'm utterly suprised he's assisted so many as he is a striker and is looking promosing!

Top Goalscorer: Durak (4)

Most Assists: Durak (4)

Most MoM: You guessed it Durak! (4)

Good win against Graham St Prims (who are they?:)) Hopefully you'll start winning now with that new tactic.

Last edited:
Good win against Graham St Prims (who are they?:)) Hopefully you'll start winning now with that new tactic.

Yes looking up now hopefully the new tactic will help alot!!!

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

October:

F.A. Vase
Ellistown 4 Pickering 0 (Durak x2, Brown, Bythway)
Well I was amazed at this score expecting to loose I did the annual team talk and then bang, goal bang, goal amazing performance form the lads!

Leictershire County Cup
Ellistown 4 Blably & Whetstone At 1 (Manak x2, Parsons x2)
Another amazing win in another cup. Maybe this tactic really is working!

Ellistown 2 Blackwell MW (Manak, Parsons)
It looked all so comfortable into the 93rd minute and looked like we would bag the three points until GOAL! They scored I was deverstated. :(

Ellistown 0 Barrow Town 1
Another late goal saw us loose a point which could of so easily been 3.

Ellistown 1 Ibstock 0 (Brown)
Back to winning ways shooting us up in the lague. My doubts where finnaly silenced when there was no late equaliser!

East Midland County Cup
Ellistown 0 Greenwood 1
Playing a weak squad so they get there fair share of games. We crashed out of the cup! To be honest I didn't really care we are in a load of others and they just make the players tired!

Ellistown 1 Holbrook MW 1 (Skyes)
A draw against the second place team wasn't a bad result the lads looked livvely all day long and we could of easily got the 3 points!

Ellistown 2 Hinkley Downes 0 (Collinson)
A great win summed up by a brilliant performance by our new loanee striker!

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Managers Comments:
A pleasing month with the new tactic shooting us up to 11th in the table. Particually pleased with the loaning of Collinson! Hopping for another month like this one putting us in for a promotion challenge. But you never no on football manager!

Transfers:
One new loan signing James Collins from Aston Villa paying none of his wages. Scoring two on his debut he's looking a good player!

Staff:
So a while back I found out that if you terminate one of your staff you will not have to pay a fee, why you may ask well because we are a ametuare club! Seizing on the opportunity I sacked all my staff hiring:

-Simon Wood. A promosing young assitant manager with good stats

-Michael Joyce. A good youth coach who should guide our team to some good wins!

I'm still looking for some new coaches!

Where I'm At:
League: 11th
East Midlands Cup: Out
Leictershire League Cup: In

Player of the Month:
Brown & Manak! These two where to tough to choose between so I chose both! They have been leading my midfeild scoring and creating chance after chance. I can't wait to see more from theese lads!

Top Goalscorer: Three Players (4)

Top Assists: Durak (5)

MoM: Durak (4)

Highest Average Raiting: Manak 7.13

November:

Leictershire County Cup
Ellistown 3 Bardon Hill 3 (p) (Collins, Brown, Durak)
A great match with end to end stuff. A bit unfortunate we only scored one of our penaltys but I'm not to fussed!

Ellistown 0 St Andrews 2
A match evenly contested the only difference was they took there chances.

Ellistown 1 Holwell Sports 0 (Collins)
A great match from the lads beating the 1st placed side pushing us up the table!

F.A. Vase
Ellistown 1 Achillies 1 (Collins)
A match we should of easily won putting our fitness being tested with a replay.

F.A. Vase Replay
Ellistown 3 Achillies 0 (Durak, Collins, Brown)
A good performanmce bu the lads to see off a weak team I will be looking for more of the same.

Ellistown 4 Greasley 1 (Collins x3, Skyes)
Another great match summed up by the superb hatrick from Collins. He's looking a star player.

Ellistown 2 Astey Nodmas 3 (Brown, Collins)
A match we where deprived of possesion and finishing we played awfully to be honest we didn't desreve the two goals :(.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Managers Comments:
An average month for "The Ells" keeping us in a mid table finnish we just need a final push to get us into a promotion place!

Where I'm At:

League: 13th

East Midlands Cup: Out

Leictershire Senior Cup: Out

Player of the Month:
James Collins! The loanee has netted 10 goals in 8 and is looking a great signing. He's been a massive influence to the team and is pushing for success

Top Goalscorer:
James Collins (10)

Most Assits:
Durak (10)

Most Mom:
Durak (5)

Highest Average Raiting:
Roman Manak (7.17)

I'll be keeping an eye on this story as i've started a game with the mighty Poole Town (my local team) in the Wessex Premier League.

GOOD LUCK TO YA MATE :D