Ty Mate

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

December:

Ellistown 0 Radcliffe 0
A bore draw is the best way to describe this match nothing much in it with both sides canceling out the chances.

Ellistown 0 South Sheilds 1
Not a bad result against a team that is one league higher then us but I knew it was time to change tactics.

Ellistown 1 Heanor 1 (Collins)
Not a bad way to start thew tactic but we knew we could be better a good goal by James Collins was the only thing to sing about!

Ellistown 2 Dunkirk 0 (Collins, Virgo)
A promosing sign with us dominating the play in all positions and geting a deserverdly 3 points!

Ellistown 2 Greenwood 1 (Collins x2)
3rd time lucky against this team loosing twice already we had to win. And what a great comeback it was letting one in they team and great spirit to come back and win the game!

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Managers Comments:
A great month for us with James Collins on fire. I'm delighted with new tactic refreshing us and giving us a 3 game winning streak!

Where I'm At:
League: 9th
Cups: Out of all of them

Player of the Month:
James Collins! Another great month for James Collins and is already the leagues top goalscorer just playing two months scoring 11!

Top Goalscorer:
James Collins (11)

Most Assits:
Two Players (8)

Most MoM:
James Collins (5)

Highest Average Raiting:
Tony Diange (7.13) on loan from Forest!

Last edited:
Well done mate. So inspired I think i'll start a new game with Bradford Park Avenue. Currently in the UniBond Premier League (with FC United of Manchester). My own local team (stadium is 10 mins walk away)

Good luck with the rest of the Season Maty!

Cheers Mate if Bradford Park avenue are in the unibond you should know Boston United a team I've been surporting at the age of 2!

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:31 PM ----------

Cole Quits The Ells
Today Matt Cole has announced he's quit Ellistown. Specuulation had said he's quit after poor performances from the whole team not winning in 7 in a statement he said "I'm sad to leave Ellistown they where a warm loving club but I'm looking for a new challenge and wish all the best for Ellistown in the future"

unlucky mate, im guessin youll be carryin the story on? itl be hard to get back into managing after only being with them :\ good luck anyway :)

Yes I will mate and I have already had offers just seing if I get accepted to the ones I've applied for!

nice one :) oh cool cool, good luck with gettin back into management :)

Cheers Mate

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Cole Signs For Banstead
Today Matt Cole has had a press comferance at his new club Banstead Athletic just two months after leaving Ellistown Cole is set to be delighted to be joining his new club. But with just 3 games to go he doubts they will get promotion sitting in a nice 6th place 10 points off top.

there are loads of people trying to do this but none make it maybe u could be the first

Hmm yes it will be very hard as you have your uo and downs but I will try all I can to get there!

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

End of Season:

Banstead 3 Wembly 1 (Hatton, Smith, Simpson)
A great stat to my campaign at the club maybe the pla-offs is in sight!

Banstead 0 Sandhurst 0
A fairly even match canceling out any chances from both sides. Basicly a bore draw and meany we couldn't get to the play-offs.

Banstead 0 Chessington & Hook 2
An unfair result for us we had nothing to loose and it was a great effort against the 2nd place side. Promosing signs from the "A's"

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Managers Comments:
Promosing signs for things to come and hopefully promotion next season. Hopefully we can build uo for next season I even might bring in some Ellistown players to add to the annoyance!

Top Goalscorer of the Season:
Roger Gibsons 6

Most Assists:
Two Players (4)

Most MoM:
Jeff Gayle (4)

Highest Average Rating:
Lee Passmore (6.74)

Last edited:
Pre-Season Update:
Playing 8 pre-season frendlies we lost all of them! A little dissapointed but not much as the players where all really tired after the Rarwr League which was made up of Banstead, Chelsea Reserves, Man Utd Reservers and Arsenal to boost our finances!

In a month we made a 56k profit from the frendlies which is massive in non-league football tems long may it continue (6)