chrisLinge

Reaction score
Hi! Firstly, by "Golden Oldies" i don't mean songs :p

People are always asking about young wonderkids. But i would like to sign some old players who still have at least 2yrs left in them.

I know a few:
Beckham
Riquelme
Palermo
Juan Veron

Please suggest some more for me! Thanks! (Money shouldn't be a problem ;))

Ya they are some serious golden oldies
Got Sol Campbell for my QPR team
and some Spanish guy, both for free

rudd van nistelrooy, st
alex nesta, cb
clarence seedorf, am
mark van bommel, mc

ronaldo neville
rivaldo scholes
palermo pires
riquelme veron

Dede - Dortmund
Roberto Carlos - Fenerbahce
Raul, Torsten Frings, Lehmann, Rustu Recber, Crespo, Christian Vieri, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Nedved, Roy Makaay, Giggs, Pablo Aimar, Andres D'Allesandro (not too old) Francesco Toldo, Lucio,

Wow thanks people! I have tried signing most of the mentioned names but only managed to get Beckham, Riquelme and Fat Ronaldo lol. Rivaldo wants a 97,000 a week salary which i can never afford..

I have just got roberto carlos for my newcastle game to play the odd match

I can't stand Landon Donovon. Most ignorant, arogant football player I have had the displeasure of seeing interviewed.

I can't stand Landon Donovon. Most ignorant, arogant football player I have had the displeasure of seeing interviewed.
i know, he is such a loser, boring boring boring and not that great at football anyway, he was one of my favourite up and coming players a couple of years ago when he was young and talented, he has not done much at all with his career! dissapionting

yeah did awful at munich and had a huge go at beckham for leaving la for milan. he jumped at the bit to join munich and he missed the penalty for them in the final of the cup.

He's got a real big mouth and you're right he has wasted his talent.

yeah did awful at munich and had a huge go at beckham for leaving la for milan. he jumped at the bit to join munich and he missed the penalty for them in the final of the cup.

He's got a real big mouth and you're right he has wasted his talent.
if im not mistaken he went to Bayern Leverkeusen on loan for 2 seasons, played like a ****** and never gets anywhere!

oh yeah forgot about that. he also failed at bayern munich

I cant find my regulars in this, Maldini and Figo were my best buys.

Best veteran playmaker is riquelme

Best veteran box to box would be veron

best veteran fullback would be carlos

and best veteran(i wouldnt call him a veteran though) Nistelrooy, he has 19 finishing and it shows!!!