Damian Fichardo, I am looking for someone to play a network game with, let me know if u are interested.

guys, wrong place for this, Private messages and personal wall posts are there for a reason, so please use them!! thank you!
Raikan= Newest Moderator on the Forum???
You have been sorting things out all over the place.

Raikan= Newest Moderator on the Forum???
You have been sorting things out all over the place.
hahahha, no on a serious note, some people (in other posts) just say stuff to **** somebody off and do it intentionally to get some sort of kick out of it and if you think about it, the moderators must have quite a torrid time trying to keep this site as clean and user friendly as possible and it must be pretty difficult)

i mean just stay on topic and add value to the people who are asking for help (there are times when sarcasm and shredding can occour) <) but on the whole this site is meant for fun and respect the other people who dont have to wade through piontles posts to find what they are looking for ;)

maybe im just tired, had a long week at work. hahahhha

I cant find my regulars in this, Maldini and Figo were my best buys.

Best veteran playmaker is riquelme

Best veteran box to box would be veron

best veteran fullback would be carlos

and best veteran(i wouldnt call him a veteran though) Nistelrooy, he has 19 finishing and it shows!!!

OH how can i forget about Maldini and Figo! I'll check them out as well but the transfer window has just closed.. As for Carlos, I have no idea why my scouts gave me a report on him rating him 1 and a half stars.. And Real would NEVER release Nistelrooy even after i bid 20m euros..

yes i am interested, must admit never played network. let me know when you available

Jari Litmanen, Henrik Larsson urmmmmmmmmm, Ivan Campo, the only thing about him is that i had him in my Notts County season in about 8 games he had like 5 reds and 3 yellows!!!

fernando hierro, used to get him as a player, now as a coach LOL

End of first season I signed Deco from Chelsea on a free.

Got Beckham at the same time. Deco is playing well Beckham not so much.

if im not mistaken he went to Bayern Leverkeusen on loan for 2 seasons, played like a ****** and never gets anywhere!
OMG Landon Donovan is quality he did brilliant for Everton and was fantastic for USA in the world cup

OMG Landon Donovan is quality he did brilliant for Everton and was fantastic for USA in the world cup
wow dude, you deserve this ;)
5700.necropost4kobf7.png

dats wat ur mum deserves

*Sigh* forum ********..

Why bring back a thread that's so old when all you want to say is some crappy comment about Donovan, who wasn't actually that good at Everton..

Typical necroposter. :S

*Sigh* forum ********..

Why bring back a thread that's so old when all you want to say is some crappy comment about Donovan, who wasn't actually that good at Everton..

Typical necroposter. :S

He was good!

But anyway, I agree with the rest that you were saying. :D

seems everyone has missed Patrick Vieira, he's such a great deep-lying playmaker, signed him for my arsenal in the 2nd season (att dropped a bit already) and he's still giving an average of 7.x points per game.

An excellent tutor as well.

if you guys really want some Golden Oldies, try my "Golden Oldies Shortlist"
Please note, it was made a while ago and yes some players might be missing that you think should be there etc, it is not as in depth as my other shortlist so no moaning :p