Aaron Hunt Half English Half German I have picked him up for about 9.25m before Great Player!

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

And Mark Noble if he werent mentioned yet!

Ravel Morrison from United turns out quality. Rickie Lambert from Southampton is worth a punt gets alot of goals.

Ravel Morrison is a very good player, bu his training has to be.pefect otherwise he won't een be league 1 standard

Alex Smithies(Huddersfield)
Kyle Walker(Spurs)
Danny Rose(Spurs)
Jake Livermore(Spurs)
Nicky Maynard(Bristol City)
Lee Hodson(Watford)
Matt James(Man Utd)

Jordan Brown Can be bought for about 12k Just signed him with united.. Needs a good tutor because of his low determination.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

also Marvin Sordell

---------- Post added 20/09/2011 at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 19/09/2011 at 11:08 PM ----------

And Michael Woods who used to play for chelsea is a good prospect is available for free

You attempting this from my challenge? Hope. You enjoy it, trust me it ain't easy. The hardest positions you will have to fill are left back and right back - for the latter try and get kyle walker/ kyle naughton early. Delph/ Lansbury could turn into great playmakers for you.

you could get Mark Cullen from Hull :) good young striker with training scores 10 - 15 in championship for me :D

Jack Butland - Goalkeeper - Birmingham - £3.0mil +15% Profit sell on fee
Alex Smithies - Goalkeeper - Huddersfield - £750k
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Right/Left/Centre Midfielder - Southhampton - £3.0mil + 15% Profit sell on fee
Jack Robinson - Left Back - Liverpool - £3.0mil + 15% Profit sell on fee
Henry Lansbury - Right/Left/Centre Midfield - Arsenal - £5.5mil
Connor Wickham - Striker - Ipswich - £4.0mil
Paul Downing - Centre Back - Hereford - £800k
Jordon Brown - Right/Left Back - West Ham - £925k

These are a few of the players I managed to pick up a few seasons into my Blyth Spartans Side and all have worked out really well. Currently 1st in the Championship (by a mile) and Semi- Final of the FA Cup, League Cup Winners as well. Downing and Brown are really just cheap English subs, but they are very versatile.

Another couple of players are Dexter Blackstock at Notts Forest. Never actually signed him but he always ends up great when he hits 26. And Zavon Hines at West Ham. Signed him once on loan first time I played as Huddersfield and he was fantastic, his pace alone gets him the goals!

Last edited:
You attempting this from my challenge? Hope. You enjoy it, trust me it ain't easy. The hardest positions you will have to fill are left back and right back - for the latter try and get kyle walker/ kyle naughton early. Delph/ Lansbury could turn into great playmakers for you.

Yh mate i am :) yh your right its been very hard i got tyron mears for rb 4 mil and stuck with paul robinsion for lb

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Thanks for all your help lads i will post a screen shot off my transfers when the window closes you can all tell me what you think :)

Jack Butland. Looking at the stats he can take England's no.1 jersey from Hart in few years.

John Bostock at Tottenham, currently on loan to Palace IIRC. I'm pretty sure he's English...

This thread is literally moronic. If you want a good young English player get an in game scout tool like fmscout and use the filters and voila, every player you were looking for.

This thread is literally moronic. If you want a good young English player get an in game scout tool like fmscout and use the filters and voila, every player you were looking for.

Erm i just wanted some tips on players from people who have had a good experiance of using them in there own saves. Everyone has been great big thanks to them i have checked all the players out and signed a few of them as for using fmscout its not something i have ever used tbh this section of the site is made to share our experiances of players we have used with others and thats what everyone is doing to help me out a bit.

As for the thread being moronic you should of just moved on to the next one if you wernt inpressed thanks again for everyones player recomendations :) keep them coming

Yup, totally moronic - you should just use a tool and cheat rather than play the game properly. Whilst you are at it go the whole way and give your team loads of money and play as manager of every team you play against. Facepalm

Yup, totally moronic - you should just use a tool and cheat rather than play the game properly. Whilst you are at it go the whole way and give your team loads of money and play as manager of every team you play against. Facepalm

Getting told who the best young players in the game is as bad as using a tool to do it because you did not find them yourself anyway. That is what is so moronic about it. If you want to not cheat, use your scouts inside the game...

If no one asked on here about players, then it would barely be a forum. I bet you've searched for players or player recommendations on here before.