If no one asked on here about players, then it would barely be a forum. I bet you've searched for players or player recommendations on here before.
and I would not have a job and eventually be destitute :p

on a serious note Xenon, I can sort of understand where you are coming from however 99.9% of members (you being the only one out) will see that using the FMRTE or Genie Scout as cheating. I am sure Mark knew most of these players anyway, but we are here (the players section) to share these awesome youngsters or players we have found so that other members can sign them and have a much greater footballing experience at the end of the day :)

I am pretty sure this site and most sites like this were created initially for player discussions :) that is why most of us buy each release every year :)

Dont diss a thread that has clearly been helpful even if to one member (which it has been to more actually) no one moans about tactic threads being useless and called cheating cause they cannot even make a tactic themselves and end up downloading one of ours etc..

that is even worse than what you think about the players suggestions ;)

So the bottom line is if you have nothing useful to add, just don't post mate :) no point in upsetting the apple cart for no reason :) no one comes on your tactic threads and tunes you about sharing your good tactics for others to use and calls that cheating :) its the reason why we have forums, the reason why we have FM-base :)

Jack Cork and Michael Potts are decent too if not mentioned before :)

Danny Welbeck - 2012 scored 9 in 12

He will defo be a transfer target fot next season :)

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Jack Cork and Michael Potts are decent too if not mentioned before :)

yh jack cork is on my shortlist getting him scouted michael potts used to be a striker on the fm 2010 or 09 always dubbed the new owen i think 99% sure hmmmm now hes cm looks good tho will see what my scouts think of him :)

and I would not have a job and eventually be destitute :p

on a serious note Xenon, I can sort of understand where you are coming from however 99.9% of members (you being the only one out) will see that using the FMRTE or Genie Scout as cheating. I am sure Mark knew most of these players anyway, but we are here (the players section) to share these awesome youngsters or players we have found so that other members can sign them and have a much greater footballing experience at the end of the day :)

I am pretty sure this site and most sites like this were created initially for player discussions :) that is why most of us buy each release every year :)

Dont diss a thread that has clearly been helpful even if to one member (which it has been to more actually) no one moans about tactic threads being useless and called cheating cause they cannot even make a tactic themselves and end up downloading one of ours etc..

that is even worse than what you think about the players suggestions ;)

So the bottom line is if you have nothing useful to add, just don't post mate :) no point in upsetting the apple cart for no reason :) no one comes on your tactic threads and tunes you about sharing your good tactics for others to use and calls that cheating :) its the reason why we have forums, the reason why we have FM-base :)
well said, i couldnt have put it better myself

I agree Tom Cairney , he's amazing and i sign every time 2million or so and never leaves my team very unselfish player x