Got a MacBook pro with retina screen this weekend and fm runs very nicely indeed

Just got the same mate, the game runs brilliantly, but the fan goes in overdrive and I feel the laptop overheating 40 mins into the game when using 3d cams. Have you noticed anything similar?

Plus I feel that the interface seems a little bit fuzzy, and this takes it's toll on my eyes. (Note that I work in software so I get back home from staring at a screen to staring at the same screen) I'm looking for a light themed skin to use in combination with the f.lux color smoothing app.

Sorry for being completely out of topic, but I was browsing and felt compelled to ask!

Just got the same mate, the game runs brilliantly, but the fan goes in overdrive and I feel the laptop overheating 40 mins into the game when using 3d cams. Have you noticed anything similar?

Plus I feel that the interface seems a little bit fuzzy, and this takes it's toll on my eyes. (Note that I work in software so I get back home from staring at a screen to staring at the same screen) I'm looking for a light themed skin to use in combination with the f.lux color smoothing app.

Sorry for being completely out of topic, but I was browsing and felt compelled to ask!
http://passion4fm.com/football-manager-2015-skin-helvetica-lite-rebooted/

Hey guys, sorry to bring up an old thread but this is exactly what I need help with! I need to know if this laptop will run FM 16 sufficiently for me to play without major delays. I normally only use the 2D match engine due to restrictions on my previous laptop but if this would comfortably run the 3D engine I'd give it a go.

My budget is £300 so this one fits perfectly.

This is the laptop: HP 250 Core i5-5200U 2.2GHz 4GB 500GB DVD-SM 15.6 Inch Windows 10 Home Laptop

Hewlett Packard Notebook N1A92EA | Buy Hewlett Packard Notebook N1A92EA from Debenhams Plus

Hey guys, sorry to bring up an old thread but this is exactly what I need help with! I need to know if this laptop will run FM 16 sufficiently for me to play without major delays. I normally only use the 2D match engine due to restrictions on my previous laptop but if this would comfortably run the 3D engine I'd give it a go.

My budget is £300 so this one fits perfectly.

This is the laptop: HP 250 Core i5-5200U 2.2GHz 4GB 500GB DVD-SM 15.6 Inch Windows 10 Home Laptop

Hewlett Packard Notebook N1A92EA | Buy Hewlett Packard Notebook N1A92EA from Debenhams Plus

Anybody?

Hi guys

im looking for a new laptop specifically for FM15 as my current laptop is far too slow. Im looking to have a good 6-8 countries loaded and I'm also looking to run the 3D match engine.

is there anything in particular I should be looking for?

Here is information on a laptop i have my eye on. Will this run FM15 well?

CPU, Memory and Operating System:
Intel Celeron N2830 dual core processor.
2.16GHz processor speed.
4GB RAM.
1000GB SATA hard drive.
Microsoft Windows 8.

Display features:
15.6 inch screen.
High definition display.
Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.

DVD optical drives:
DVD+RW/DVD-RW (read/write).

Graphics:
Intel HD Graphics.
Shared graphics card.

Thanks

what you get our of the Laptop is pretty much proportional to what you put in.

o.png