sandford

Reaction score
I am finding a good midfielder for MU, who has a good passing, and accurate shooting.
I've some shortlist, they are Hamsik, Pastore, Gourcuff, Defour, Jordan Henderson and Charlie Adam.
Can some give some suggestions and put comment to above players?:)

james rodriguez (cant spell that name... anyway hes columbian...) he is absolutly amazing i rate him better than Hazard, Gourcuff and most other midfielders. plus he is young... get the ginger ninja to tutor him and you will have a beast of a midfielder IMO

james rodriguez
he starts at Porto if you were wondering ;)

Nuri Sahin - Dormtmund
Markus Henriksen - Rosenborg
Alturo Vidal - Leverkeusen
Javi Martinez - Athletic Bilbao (really good Box to Box midfielder, one of the best)
Jadson - Shakthar
Vladyslav Kalitvintsev - Dinamo Kiev
Gylfi Sigurosson - Hoffenheim
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria
Johannes Flum - Freiburg (not the best of stats at the start, but he turns out pretty good after a while, he is touted as the next Michael Ballack in the 1st season)
Alen Stevanovic - Palermo
Lucas - Sau Paulo
Simon Vukcevic - Sporting
Pablo Piatti - Almeria
Jorge Valdivia - Al-Ain
attachment.php

Alan Dzagoev - CSKA
Renato Augusto
- Leverkeusen
Dario Conca - Fluminese
Christian Eriksen - Ajax
attachment.php

Nuri Sahin - Dormtmund
Javi Martinez - Athletic Bilbao (really good Box to Box midfielder, one of the best)
Jadson - Shakthar
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria
Johannes Flum - Freiburg (not the best of stats at the start, but he turns out pretty good after a while, he is touted as the next Michael Ballack in the 1st season)
Lucas - Sau Paulo
Pablo Piatti - Almeria
Jorge Valdivia - Al-Ain
Alan Dzagoev - CSKA
Renato Augusto
- Leverkeusen
Dario Conca - Fluminese
Christian Eriksen - Ajax

thankyou! i knew he played in europe somewhere... and Jorge Valdivia... another excelent choice, ripped the premier league apart for my l.pool team in FM10

Theres an epic am for santos in brazil. Dont have access to fm right now and cant think of his name. But check out santos team and see if you spot him?

Also try Poli from sampadoria :)

Theres an epic am for santos in brazil. Dont have access to fm right now and cant think of his name. But check out santos team and see if you spot him?

Also try Poli from sampadoria :)

I think you mean Paulo Henrique. Yes hes a good player but a little temprimental

you could always get d'alssandro (i seriously cannot spell forigen names) from some brazilian team (go to teh brazil main page... then look at the major club.. tehy begin with an I... and sound like inter milans official name with a red and black logo.. hes about 27? and costs about 10 mill)

you could always get d'alssandro (i seriously cannot spell forigen names) from some brazilian team (go to teh brazil main page... then look at the major club.. tehy begin with an I... and sound like inter milans official name with a red and black logo.. hes about 27? and costs about 10 mill)
He plays for Internacional ;)

rakitic is always a good option along with sissoko at toulouse

Nuri Sahin - Dormtmund
Jadson - Shakthar
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria
Lucas - Sau Paulo
Pablo Piatti - Almeria
Jorge Valdivia - Al-Ain
attachment.php

Alan Dzagoev - CSKA
Renato Augusto
- Leverkeusen
Dario Conca - Fluminese
Christian Eriksen - Ajax
attachment.php
Thanks,mate:D
How about the players in my shortlist, are they play well?

its a pleasure :)
what players in what shortlist? I am confused....

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

oh the ones you mention in the OP?

they are all very good, save for Adam... it depends how much cash you have.... I was just giving you more options ;)

I dont buy those type of players, I buy different ones :) its up to you in the end :)

its a pleasure :)
what players in what shortlist? I am confused....

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

oh the ones you mention in the OP?

they are all very good, save for Adam... it depends how much cash you have.... I was just giving you more options ;)

I dont buy those type of players, I buy different ones :) its up to you in the end :)
I am confusing about which of them can make the great pass to Rooney or Chicharito.

Valdivia looks like a ****** beast :O

valdivia is very good but hes also been good on the last few fm's.
arouca from santos is an awesome midfielder along with cabaye who is also a beast (plays in ligue 1 somewhere)

Have a look at Labyad from Ajax hes very good. it does depend on what type of midfielder your wanting aswell though.

is it rational to wait two seasons to buy gourcuff?
any comment?

I don't think you need one... To replace who? You have Scholes, Fletcher, Gibson, Carrick, Anderson and Ji Sung Park all for the same position?
But if you wanted my opinion go for Kevin (Zaragoza) for the future or Marek Hamsik (Napoli) for the present.