Good Players for Leicester

Reaction score
Just started a game with leicester and wanted to know if there were any quality players that would sign for Leicester at the start of the game and that are good enough to play in the Premiership.

you could try miguel torres he might come to u on loan not sure

erm rat from shaktar isnt too fussy , i got him for leeds so might come to you

Eduardo Costa & Hatem Trabelsi get them on a free transfer from the start

You can't get Trabelsi for leicester he doesn't get his work permit.
Eduardo Costa looks like a good player but i can't get him because of his wage demands
Rat from shaktar cost too much money and leicester only have a budget of £300,000

Don't get me wrong but for our league Leicester have quite a good squad, see what you can muster up with them and if you win promotion obviously you'll be able to get better players for the club, I almost won promotion with Hartlepool but lost in play off final, by the summer I had better players wanting to join the club via loanies and free players seeing can't really get much funds with a club like Pools.

you can get draryl murphy on loan from sunderland quality for league 1

and get musasa hes a league 1 dominator!

i got chopra in on loan when i was in league 1 he was brilliant for that league

indeed you could get both daryl murphy n chopra with them u could get promotion hands down

If you search around the Premier League Reserve Squads, and attend FA Trial Days, you will find some decent talent, and for free or minimal fee.

Hope this helps..:)

Thanks this does help
i have looked around the Premier League reserve teams and found players like Helguson from Bolton and Chopra.

Championship

I have just got Leicester promted into the championship and suggestions for goods players their.:D
Leeds finished top with 120 points
Leicester came second with 104 points

the arsenal youth team, i got jay simpson in and fransico merida on loan, maybe lower prem team reserves, like wayne routledge umm not sure, i find that after a year or two some real quality players get transfer listed by man city so have a look their they may move

Is Joe Mattock any good becasue i tempted to sign him for my inter milan side

andy carroll on loan from newcastle, he got a few goals for me when I was burnley in the championship.

Yes Razvan Rat is great! he came to my Birmingham team Prince Buaben he is a great striker to he has scored : 5 goals in 9 games (he takes about 2 games to settle in).

Joe Mattock is quality. he is too good for League 1. for inter milan i would sign him but it might be a gamble

Cheers now i just got to negoiate with them they want five million, the buggers, is he any good in real life?

try looking at davide petrucci from man utd on loan. hes quality and might even turn into a great premiership striker

He is great in real life. i see joe mattock play week in and out and he is quality. definatly Premiership quality